Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Who are they and who belongs to the group?

Group of concerned citizens for better government led by John Ingram.Don't you guys read the papers.

I asked who are they and who was in the group? not if I read the paper or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    I asked who are they and who was in the group? not if I read the paper or not?
    Who is John Ingram?

How about his bio?

Why the concern you scared to answer questions?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Why the concern you scared to answer questions?
    You are just an antagonizing idiot, and for the record there is no quetions to be answered to him! I did my own research because I expected a stupid or smart ass answer from you and your flunkies, your time is coming to a quick end,everyone is sick of your smartass comments and whining.So whether he posts or you post who he is I guess it doesnt matter anyway, we already know who he is and what he is about,so save your answers. He never ever even voted in Lackawanna before now he wants to be another attention grabber like the rest of your group. Now I know why everyone quit and Mr. Noman wouldnt even speak to the group! There is no group, its a bunch of political want to bes like yourself with a personal agenda of attacking candidates that you dont support!! Nice try you idiot,not going to work! And for the record let the Citizens of Lackawannas futures Chairman know that his his supposed address on Franklin Street is not spelled Franklyn, Bethlehem park is not a city its part of Lackawanna, and also Madison Ave is not spelled Maidison. Real professional group, you have to be kidding me!

I received the same letter requesting my presence for a debate on May 5 @ 7 PM at the Knights. I have sent Mr. Ingram what he requested. He did put his phone number on the letter, maybe you or Lisa should contact him for the answers you are asking here. Go right to the source.

You are just an antagonizing idiot, and for the record there is no quetions to be answered to him! I did my own research because I expected a stupid or smart ass answer from you and your flunkies, your time is coming to a quick end,everyone is sick of your smartass comments and whining.So whether he posts or you post who he is I guess it doesnt matter anyway, we already know who he is and what he is about,so save your answers. He never ever even voted in Lackawanna before now he wants to be another attention grabber like the rest of your group. Now I know why everyone quit and Mr. Noman wouldnt even speak to the group! There is no group, its a bunch of political want to bes like yourself with a personal agenda of attacking candidates that you dont support!! Nice try you idiot,not going to work! And for the record let the Citizens of Lackawannas futures Chairman know that his his supposed address on Franklin Street is not spelled Franklyn, Bethlehem park is not a city its part of Lackawanna, and also Madison Ave is not spelled Maidison. Real professional group, you have to be kidding me!

Now your attacking someone else figures! If you need to research call him by the way its a way to show the public what you are about not an attack on anyone.You people are paranoid about every honest person in this city why?

If you know so much why are you asking? Furthermore I have nothing to do with this group.No accountabilty that is what you guys are all about plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I received the same letter requesting my presence for a debate on May 5 @ 7 PM at the Knights. I have sent Mr. Ingram what he requested. He did put his phone number on the letter, maybe you or Lisa should contact him for the answers you are asking here. Go right to the source.
    I do not represent lisa but have some concerns

Since I am not in office or anything how is my time coming to an end? Is this a threat?

I should say I do not make decisions for her! Werent you or arent you part of his group?

He is a member of this site let him post the answers here.

Concerns about what? Its a public forum just answer the questions. The last time this group did it the league of women voters were moderators. It was professionally done.

You know so much about the group why don't you answer the question asked, got something to hide?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information