Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Blah, blah, blah Let them hide. Behind a screen name and talk about you Dave, and they called other people yellow, cowards are they! You must of slapped him around on the playground and they took their ball and went home

Smile in Sunny LA

I have been reading through the Lackawanna threads for some time and frankly do understand all the negativity that exists here. I realize this is a public forum that enables you to offer your opinion, but it seems that most who visit here are pessimists. We don't live in a perfect world, and certainly here in Lackawanna that is the case. But it would be nice to focus on some positive things going on in the community instead of just calling each other names, and breeding more negativity. Just my thoughts from being here for some time reading the threads but not joining in........

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Lackawanna View Post
    I have been reading through the Lackawanna threads for some time and frankly do understand all the negativity that exists here. I realize this is a public forum that enables you to offer your opinion, but it seems that most who visit here are pessimists. We don't live in a perfect world, and certainly here in Lackawanna that is the case. But it would be nice to focus on some positive things going on in the community instead of just calling each other names, and breeding more negativity. Just my thoughts from being here for some time reading the threads but not joining in........
    ohhhhh, ohhhhh,ohhhhhhh, I know, I know.....THE one positive thing in Lackawanna!!! Norman Polanski only has 1 more year to be mayor!!!!! Oh and I also know the negative.........Norm Polanski has 1 more year to be mayor!!! Then maybe I will move back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Who is John Ingram?

How about his bio?
    the guy with the swanson sign in yard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information