Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Tell her

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    But your advertising isn't? What's good for goose is good for the gander.
    Well find out Wednesday what the verdict on advertising is?

But your advertising isn't? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Well put!

Tell me why you can do what you feel is correct and now you hammer mike? Why is there a difference?

David I would love to keep chatting with you, this must be the most we spoke in 13 years, but time for bed!

Tell me why you can do what you feel is correct and now you hammer mike? Why is there a difference?
    Obviously you dont know the history of Mike at work or anything else, Im sure they tell you just what they want you to know, Mike is a Scumbag, and im pretty sure everybody in the district would agree with that, they all see whats going on ,they wont say anything out of fear ,wait til she is off the board and then ask.
    A bumper sticker on my car are you kidding me, There are plenty of stickers on other cars also, none have been removed ,go check for yourself,youll see.

is it advertising or selective advertising that they want banned?

I guesss it doesnt even matter ,it is what it is,im not getting caught up on this board like the rest of you.

It's bull is what it is@

Thats all folks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Obviously you dont know the history of Mike at work or anything else, Im sure they tell you just what they want you to know, Mike is a Scumbag, and im pretty sure everybody in the district would agree with that, they all see whats going on ,they wont say anything out of fear ,wait til she is off the board and then ask.
    A bumper sticker on my car are you kidding me, There are plenty of stickers on other cars also, none have been removed ,go check for yourself,youll see.
    Aren't you the same guy who verbally assaulted your own black and Arab employees? I think I remember hearing that before. Sounds more like you are the scumbag!

How about we all work on a new approach? Leave the past behind and work towards the future? Can everyone do that?

Ok, like they will be civil towards anyone! Thank you for the morning laughter!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Really he's a scumbag? Does he hang out with a known drug dearler who sells to kids? Did he run a roofing company with this drug dealer? Did he run this company from the sschool on the taxpayers dime? The answer is no but maybe if you look in a mirror that person will be looking at you! You guys are sick.

Furthermore I grew up with you by Franlin playground area you were never a nice person.One thing is you have a big mouth that loves to blab. Maybe I should put some more of your garbarge on here for the whole world to see.Better yet maybe a higher authority needs to hear it. Before you trash someone on here look at yourself.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information