Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Blah,Blah,Blah,_________

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Blah,Blah,Blah,_________
    Typical response from the machine do nothing peices of crap....

Blah,Blah,Blah,_________
    Yeah, my uncle Gene would be proud of your responses!!

Seen the letter that could have been written more proper by a 1st grader, im going to try to get a copy and post it here for all to laugh and then you tell me if you would respond to it?
    I've been reading this drivel all weekend and have finally reached my breaking point! Please tell me this person is NOT running for school board? More proper by a 1st grader? Cereal killer? OMG!, I got a good laugh out of that one though! You remind me of someone....oh yeah, polotics101! I noticed that you did learn to spell politics correctly, after you copied another poster! Whoever you are....please stay far away from the school system, unless you are enrolling!! What a hardheaded dimwit you are.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    I've been reading this drivel all weekend and have finally reached my breaking point! Please tell me this person is NOT running for school board? More proper by a 1st grader? Cereal killer? OMG!, I got a good laugh out of that one though! You remind me of someone....oh yeah, polotics101! I noticed that you did learn to spell politics correctly, after you copied another poster! Whoever you are....please stay far away from the school system, unless you are enrolling!! What a hardheaded dimwit you are.
    Blah, Blah Blah

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Yeah, my uncle Gene would be proud of your responses!!
    Wow, I take it your talking about daves father, well, so far Cath, you and your people have taken shots at his dead father,his dead father in law, his daughter, his personal life,his work ethic, whats next ? How low can you get? You and your crew should be ashamed of yourselves. Maybe if your wanna be mobster daddy was more like Steve and Geno you might have a chance of getting elected. Is this someone and there people we want leading the kids? Setting a great example!

Ask Lisa to read the letter to you again. Womens league of voters. Group is sponsoring debate, league is running it. So easy to understand a first grader could do it. I asked Mike to hand in my petitions because I am downtown, not that it is any of your business either. Mike is NOT running my campaign, I am. He was decent enough to do me a favor. Keep spinning what your little mind wants to believe. Why do you care anyway?

If you feel there aren't any questions for the public to ask your candidate, keep her home!
    school employee on school grounds with political petitions, no conflict there eh Dave? isn't he the president of the union also? so union president running campaign for board member then conspires with his board president wife how to get others in trouble while he does what he pleases? no double standard for this group.

David, you know exactly what I am talking about. Quit hiding behind a screen name, you are transparent!!!

David, you know exactly what I am talking about. Quit hiding behind a screen name, you are transparent!!!
    Catherine, save the bull****,quit using my fathers name,grams name, if you have problems with people address them,No im not supporting you for School board, it has nothing to do with you, its the people behind your campaign. I dont care about your nonsense,with this or that. Please leave me out of your games.You want to get elected get off the computer and take you message to the streets and meet the people and tell them what your all about instead of talking **** with the same 5-10 people on this site that hide behind many different screen names! Speaking of transparent?
    Last edited by Dave Stanz; April 26th, 2010 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    school employee on school grounds with political petitions, no conflict there eh Dave? isn't he the president of the union also? so union president running campaign for board member then conspires with his board president wife how to get others in trouble while he does what he pleases? no double standard for this group.
    Yes thats a conflict, if your talking about a school board members husband with petitions at work, y he is the vice president of the union! He does whatever he wants at work and if anyone dares to say anything, his wife steps in and demands that the person be disciplined! he even gets a $40/yr plus benifits helper everyday to carry his tool pouch!

I think im here to stay!

Lackawanna #1 signed off so you could speak now? Dont care if you support me and the reason I won't vote for Lisa are exactly the same as yours! We have that in common.

I'm here

So is Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    Yes thats a conflict, if your talking about a school board members husband with petitions at work, y he is the vice president of the union! He does whatever he wants at work and if anyone dares to say anything, his wife steps in and demands that the person be disciplined! he even gets a $40/yr plus benifits helper everyday to carry his tool pouch!
    But your advertising isn't? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information