Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Cereal killer? Lol! Fruit loops!!
    you got that right!

I have not been a part of the group since January due to other obligations I have and the fact that I am running for school board.
    Go figure!

Go figure what?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Why the concern you scared to answer questions?
    what questions?why the hell would i have to answer any question your not my momma!whata you nuts?

Go figure what?
    Figure this, you quit the group because you are running for school board, why would you do that, wouldnt you want the groups support, duh!
    You quit the group so when they set up a debate they can make you like you know what your talking about at a it,which they probably still couldnt do!
    Somemore attention grabbing, but everyone knows whats going on, so forget it! If everyones purpose for running for school board is for the better of our kids ,what the hell is there to debate?
    Lure people in and try to smear them,NOT!

Cath, Why have Bryniarski boy hand in petitions,I thought they werent running your campaign? Remember no ties to any poloticians, that was your quote, do you still live by it or is yesterday over?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this guy out. He admits he got the letter. I'm not connected. What spin....lol
    Seen the letter that could have been written more proper by a 1st grader, im going to try to get a copy and post it here for all to laugh and then you tell me if you would respond to it?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Figure this, you quit the group because you are running for school board, why would you do that, wouldnt you want the groups support, duh!
    You quit the group so when they set up a debate they can make you like you know what your talking about at a it,which they probably still couldnt do!
    Somemore attention grabbing, but everyone knows whats going on, so forget it! If everyones purpose for running for school board is for the better of our kids ,what the hell is there to debate?
    Ask Lisa to read the letter to you again. Womens league of voters. Group is sponsoring debate, league is running it. So easy to understand a first grader could do it. I asked Mike to hand in my petitions because I am downtown, not that it is any of your business either. Mike is NOT running my campaign, I am. He was decent enough to do me a favor. Keep spinning what your little mind wants to believe. Why do you care anyway?

If you feel there aren't any questions for the public to ask your candidate, keep her home!

Cath, Why have Bryniarski boy hand in petitions,I thought they werent running your campaign? Remember no ties to any poloticians, that was your quote, do you still live by it or is yesterday over?
    Is Byrnarski a politician? What office did he run for? What party does he run? BTW the group is non political doesn't back any candidiates. You would know this if you would have attended the first debate.
    Last edited by mnb811; April 26th, 2010 at 04:37 PM.

what questions?why the hell would i have to answer any question your not my momma!whata you nuts?
    Your obviously afraid of debating so.....

Why do you care who handed them in? Maybe she should've had Fran do it. Most people work you know.

Seen the letter that could have been written more proper by a 1st grader, im going to try to get a copy and post it here for all to laugh and then you tell me if you would respond to it?
    Make yourself look like an ass again in the process. Be our guest.

Thought your not connected more bs right.Your credibility is shot man.

How can a candidate smear them when the audience asks the questions? Your dumber than most people I see.Yellow ,yellow ,yellow......Fact is your not about kids whatsoever just about whats in it for me.Let the people decide.Problem is you guys have no ideas just more of the same intimidation and chaos. That says it all.
    Last edited by mnb811; April 26th, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

I do not have a clue about who is in this group frankly I do not care. All I do know is that I attended the debate they sponsered back during the November elections. I thought it was well organized and run. People were able to ask questions about the city and its polices and the candidates agenda. The moderator would not allow personal questions. I thought the biggest slap in the face to the voters was that certian people did not show and that it was called a sham. It wasn't. Like I said no accountability by the machine period.If you want to know about this group go to a council meeting or talk to Mr.Ingram he doesn't hide.
    Once again please read especially the part where moderator would not allow personal questions. She said if I recall correctly We will not take personal questions but ask the candidates to their face afterwards.I am sure no one did afterwards because its Lackawanna.You guys just do not get it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information