Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the group "Citizens of Lackawannas Future"?

Must be back at the schools,after lunch huh?

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    I do not represent lisa but have some concerns
    Never said you represent Lisa but you did give away her street name and that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you two have a connection. If you have concerns, like I said before, go to the source. Simple.

Who are they and who belongs to the group?
    Aren't they that new rap band? The one who sings the song, it is all about me babY?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

You know so much about the group why don't you answer the question asked, got something to hide?
    I do not have a clue about who is in this group frankly I do not care. All I do know is that I attended the debate they sponsered back during the November elections. I thought it was well organized and run. People were able to ask questions about the city and its polices and the candidates agenda. The moderator would not allow personal questions. I thought the biggest slap in the face to the voters was that certian people did not show and that it was called a sham. It wasn't. Like I said no accountability by the machine period.If you want to know about this group go to a council meeting or talk to Mr.Ingram he doesn't hide.

Must be back at the schools,after lunch huh?
    lol Nope. Why waste your time trying to figure me out. Give up already. Must be trying to retaliate the mantra of this city.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Never said you represent Lisa but you did give away her street name and that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you two have a connection. If you have concerns, like I said before, go to the source. Simple.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this guy out. He admits he got the letter. I'm not connected. What spin....lol

QUOTE=mnb811;634874]lol Nope. Why waste your time trying to figure me out. Give up already. Must be trying to retaliate the mantra of this city.[/QUOTE]

Don't care who you are answer the questions

I did. Like I said I only met the guy at the debate and at council meetings. Make the call.You say you got the letter.Why are you so concerned about answering questions from citizens? Instead of bashing everyone why not let your agenda be known and questions asked about it? It is only fair. There is no other way to get people to see who you are and how you react under pressure. Newspaper articles do not give anybody justice.
    Last edited by mnb811; April 26th, 2010 at 02:03 PM.

He is a member of this site let him post the answers here.
    Yeah ok sure so you can tear him apart on here. I would advise him not to. With you guys its about belittling people and making them quit or giving up the fight. With me its all about making people see the real politics in Lackawanna and calling things out so the city can get off their butts and improve things.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    is it not true that you are one of the originator's of the group?that would be a connection now would'nt it?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I did. Like I said I only met the guy at the debate and at council meetings. Make the call.You say you got the letter.Why are you so concerned about answering questions from citizens? Instead of bashing everyone why not let your agenda be known and questions asked about it? It is only fair. There is no other way to get people to see who you are and how you react under pressure. Newspaper articles do not give anybody justice.
    what the hell do you care how i act under pressure and why do you want to know who i am .you sound like a freakin cereal killer or something.get a life!

who is the bass player in that band?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I have not been a part of the group since January due to other obligations I have and the fact that I am running for school board.

what the hell do you care how i act under pressure and why do you want to know who i am .you sound like a freakin cereal killer or something.get a life!
    Cereal killer? Lol! Fruit loops!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Yeah ok sure so you can tear him apart on here. I would advise him not to. With you guys its about belittling people and making them quit or giving up the fight. With me its all about making people see the real politics in Lackawanna and calling things out so the city can get off their butts and improve things.
    if you and this ingrahm guy are so concerned about lackawanna politic why dont one of you run for school board or even mayor??why are you playing games blogging about things you dont even get the correct info for anyhow?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information