Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democrats Stronghold

But what gets me is every year Democratic Chairman Eagan keeps depleting the towns reserve fund. This year he is dipping in an EXTRA $47,000.

Red face sorry wrong town blog

sorry..wrong town blog

Unregistered

with that many dems in Lackawanna & Buffalo they should merge

with that many dems in Lackawanna & Buffalo they should merge

Lackawanna Votes for Collins

I was surprised that the Lackawanna vote total was for Collins a Republican who ran for County Executive. Was this vote for Collins a protest against our Liberal Governor Spitzer trying to ram down our throats this program of letting Illegals get a drivers license?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    I was surprised that the Lackawanna vote total was for Collins a Republican who ran for County Executive. Was this vote for Collins a protest against our Liberal Governor Spitzer trying to ram down our throats this program of letting Illegals get a drivers license?

A little bit of both I think.

It is only a matter of time....

Quote Originally Posted by ReformWNY
    One thing to remember about Lackawanna. It is a steel city, built around a steel plant, with steel plant workers - blue collar folks, union folks, etc. Blue Collar Union people are almost always democrats. Even though the plants have pretty much all closed, those values and people still exist there - so I dont' think you'll see much republican presence for a long time.

If you go to small towns in the south, they are 90% republican. Farmers, etc. all support the party tremendously.

A lot of times, party majority exists because of a factor just like the steel plants, or farms, etc.

Just making an observation for you.
    I dont support any party. They are all Idiots.I vote for the less handicapped.
    The one who drools the less gets my vote.And if you know what a short bus is then you are qualified. Westen NY got to love it. Free cheese as far as you can see.

I voted for Collins because I am one of the five Republicans in Lackawanna ("in" being technically since I am away at college) and because I supported his platform. It had nothing to do with Spitzer.

There was absolutely no vision or planning when the current management negotiated deals for windmills.

The City owns the property, as Mayor of Lackawanna, Diane will utilize the City's resources to establish a windfarm that provides low cost power to City residents. Furthermore, she will organize a task force to bring businesses into the City to create good paying jobs.

Political parties use governments to further their own agendas rather than benefiting the residents. Diane will clean house, and the political factions will be gone.

Somebody asked "Diane who?" Diane lives in the City of Lackanna, and has for more than 20 years. Lackawanna has been known to be corrupt for more than 50 years, therefore Diane's real idenity will not be released. The corrupt hold various governmental offices, and they use these offices for their own desires...Polanski was recently caught on tape committing one such criminal act.

Diane will utilize message boards and flyers throughout the City to inform the residents of her intent to rid the self-interest groups from the City, and her visions for a better Lackawanna

Diane has informed me that she has other interests to pursue than Mayor of Lackawanna, so she won't be running.

Too bad, because this City needs somebody unaffiliated with political parties and with the vision to lead the City back to prosperity.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonPolitics
    you are so right about the Windmills.

Bill Eagan is walking around patting himself on the back for it.

The windmills are there because they wanted to be there not because of corrupt Bill Eagan(little Hitler).

DOWN WITH EAGAN!!!
    Bill Eagan is a fraud. When I heard that the City of Lackawanna was acquiring the Brownfields, I called the City because I wanted to develop the brownfields with windmills.

I spoke to Bill Eagan, and explained to him what I wanted to do. 6 months later, I heard about the windmills coming to Lackawanna.

You have that right:

Bill Eagan is a fraud.

Fiscally irresponsible.

I hope they get to the bottom of the windmill fraud. I would bet money he received something from the developers.

GO GET EM!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information