Thread: Gang Activity in Buffalo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gang Activity in Buffalo?

Just curious if anyone had information on the gang activity in Buffalo.....I know the GKB's are around and significant in the Bailey area and surrounding parts.

I know last yr. a buddy of mine got jumped by youths wearing red

Anyone know any other active gangs in Buffalo or Niagara Falls?????

Havent seen a thread on here yet about gangs, discuss.......

alot of crews in buffalo wear red but that dont have to mean their bloods. every hood has "gang activity" but they dont all claim a set like bloods, their block gangs mostly made up of people from the same street or group of streets.

Quote Originally Posted by get_bent_pay_rent
    alot of crews in buffalo wear red but that dont have to mean their bloods. every hood has "gang activity" but they dont all claim a set like bloods, their block gangs mostly made up of people from the same street or group of streets.
    Yeah I hear alot about the 17th street gang.....and read an article about the fruit belt posse

Anyone hear anything about the ms-13 moving into this area.....From what I hear they are a ruthless gang that makes the GKB look like boy scouts.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7244879/site/newsweek/

Quote Originally Posted by booya55
    Anyone hear anything about the ms-13 moving into this area.....From what I hear they are a ruthless gang that makes the GKB look like boy scouts.

I heard something about how they are really quite about recruiting..

......why do you want to know?

I heard there is one called the White T-Shirt Gang in the allanhurst area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    I heard something about how they are really quite about recruiting..

......why do you want to know?

Just wondering for some odd reason gang culture interests me and I am going to school to become a social worker

i havent seen or heard anything about them movin in. i dont know how they do it with recruitin when they try and move in but i dont know if theres enough central americans in buffalo to really make an impact. ms-13 is mostly salvadorans and as we all know the west side is peurto rican. ms dont get along with mexicans so imagine what they think of ricans.

...on a side note the "folks" are over off bailey too. east amherst and comstock is all tagged up with pitchforks and symbols. so thats another set you can add to the mix

i havent seen or heard anything about them movin in. i dont know how they do it with recruitin when they try and move in but i dont know if theres enough central americans in buffalo to really make an impact. ms-13 is mostly salvadorans and as we all know the west side is peurto rican. ms dont get along with mexicans so imagine what they think of ricans.

...on a side note the "folks" are over off bailey too. east amherst and comstock is all tagged up with pitchforks and symbols. so thats another set you can add to the mix

My bro is in high school and a police officer came in a talked to them about the ms-13 "moving" into Buffalo

My bro is in high school and a police officer came in a talked to them about the ms-13 "moving" into Buffalo
    Now I know youre only supposed to believe only half of what you see and nothing of what you read but I was talking online one time with this dude from LA and he was like "You're from Niagara Falls? I got a homeboy that knows some MS-13 out there" And thats all the info I could get.

He said that MS-13 isnt like Bloods and Crips and that they are really quiet when it comes to recruiting.

And as far as bloods and crips I would be at parties and people would talk about Hoovers, (which is Crip) and bloods, but I wasnt able to hear what particular blood sets.

Ive also seen Rollin 30's tagged up out here mixed with that Chicago peoples and folks stuff.

I was on the west side and I took this pic:

It looks like a bunch of pitchforks and 6 pointed stars.

It also says BMF which might mean black mafia family

A few blocks from where I live in Long Island some of the mailboxes are tagged with MS-13 markings in an area that you would least expect to be infested by gangs. (half a million dollar houses down the street from multimillion dollar houses)

There was also a drive-by shooting of a MS-13 gang member around the block from me a few years ago. Alot of Salvadorians and Guatemalans have moved in over the last 10 years or so on two or three somewhat cheaper streets in my neighborhood. Alot of them live 10 or 12 to a house in order to afford the rent/mortgage. They havn't been much trouble to me but my wife is afraid to walk by one of the houses because a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )

Those of you from WNY be glad that you have been sparedf rom the uncontroled illegal immigration and troublesome groups such as MS-13 that go with it. Even living in a wealthier area doesn't spare you from it where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Downstate Buffaloian
    a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )
    12? thats marryin age in el salvador

Quote Originally Posted by Downstate Buffaloian
    A few blocks from where I live in Long Island some of the mailboxes are tagged with MS-13 markings in an area that you would least expect to be infested by gangs. (half a million dollar houses down the street from multimillion dollar houses)

There was also a drive-by shooting of a MS-13 gang member around the block from me a few years ago. Alot of Salvadorians and Guatemalans have moved in over the last 10 years or so on two or three somewhat cheaper streets in my neighborhood. Alot of them live 10 or 12 to a house in order to afford the rent/mortgage. They havn't been much trouble to me but my wife is afraid to walk by one of the houses because a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )

Those of you from WNY be glad that you have been sparedf rom the uncontroled illegal immigration and troublesome groups such as MS-13 that go with it. Even living in a wealthier area doesn't spare you from it where I live.
    Its funny you say that because LI is actually one of the problem areas for ms-13 activity

Just curious if anyone had information on the gang activity in Buffalo.....I know the GKB's are around and significant in the Bailey area and surrounding parts.

I know last yr. a buddy of mine got jumped by youths wearing red

Anyone know any other active gangs in Buffalo or Niagara Falls?????

Havent seen a thread on here yet about gangs, discuss.......
    Niagara Falls

Crips:

Hoovers, Rollin 30's,

Bloods:

As far as I know just GKB

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    Niagara Falls

Crips:

Hoovers, Rollin 30's,

Bloods:

As far as I know just GKB
    And thats from what Ive heard and seen tagged up here and there.

A lot of the stuff is that off brand LA mixed with Chicago stuff.

Thread Information