Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Activity in Buffalo?

Recently took a ride down niagara and saw alot of houses tagged with "cash money gang" and what looked to be jewish stars

Quote Originally Posted by booya55
    Recently took a ride down niagara and saw alot of houses tagged with "cash money gang" and what looked to be jewish stars
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Nation
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by BFLOCOP
    I see......interesting read thanks bflocop

I see......interesting read thanks bflocop
    No problem, there is a lot of interesting material out there on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLOCOP
    No problem, there is a lot of interesting material out there on the subject.
    I know a yr or two ago it seemed Buffalo had a problem w Bloods moving in....any info if they're still out there?

I know a yr or two ago it seemed Buffalo had a problem w Bloods moving in....any info if they're still out there?
    Yes, theyre around

If it's a six pointed star with a trident, it's the Folk Nation. One of the gangs that originated in Chicago.

To be sure, do a google on the East Coast Gang Investigators Association.
    They are a great resource for any and all gang related information.

Yeah, but BFLOCOP, aren't you one of those cops that does nothing for their check?? Sounds like you're dispensing a lot of good advice....for free!! Maybe you should charge people for it, I mean it almost sounds like you're working while it's your time off....

In all seriousness though, you have to examine who joins the gangs, whether they're neighborhood type gangs or national franchises, etc. Some are pretty well organized and they offer an alternative lifestyle to *kids* who are easily persuaded to join any organization. It's a kid with a weak sense of self who falls prey to this behavior. You don't see 40 and 50 year olds joining gangs, why kids? So it seems like prevention really has to begin in the early years. And, if there are parents with gang activity they should forfeit parenting rights, no questions asked.

How the he!! can we get more guns off the streets. I mean I know most of them are illegal, but they're still being produced somewhere. Seems like putting an end to manufacturing them might eventually get some results. Of course those companies would probably find a way to sell gun making equipment...sheesh...no easy answer.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie
    Yeah, but BFLOCOP, aren't you one of those cops that does nothing for their check?? Sounds like you're dispensing a lot of good advice....for free!! Maybe you should charge people for it, I mean it almost sounds like you're working while it's your time off....

In all seriousness though, you have to examine who joins the gangs, whether they're neighborhood type gangs or national franchises, etc. Some are pretty well organized and they offer an alternative lifestyle to *kids* who are easily persuaded to join any organization. It's a kid with a weak sense of self who falls prey to this behavior. You don't see 40 and 50 year olds joining gangs, why kids? So it seems like prevention really has to begin in the early years. And, if there are parents with gang activity they should forfeit parenting rights, no questions asked.

How the he!! can we get more guns off the streets. I mean I know most of them are illegal, but they're still being produced somewhere. Seems like putting an end to manufacturing them might eventually get some results. Of course those companies would probably find a way to sell gun making equipment...sheesh...no easy answer.

Regards
    woah settle dow

damn. brought this thread back from the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    damn. brought this thread back from the dead
    And that's a good thing - gangs are not only dangerous, they're kind of interesting.

They're just wannabes, there's no "real crime" in WNY

This is true. But you get a few rich people together (they scare pretty easily) and in no time you have new development even further away... You know a few black kids walk down the street and it's a "gang". You put shackles and chains on their legs and send them to Angola prison, it's still a gang, but now it's a "chain gang".

Regards.

Whats real crime? Since we have 3x as many homicides per capita than NYC I'll beg to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie
    This is true. But you get a few rich people together (they scare pretty easily) and in no time you have new development even further away... You know a few black kids walk down the street and it's a "gang". You put shackles and chains on their legs and send them to Angola prison, it's still a gang, but now it's a "chain gang".

Regards.

Why don't you walk down the street where these "kids" live around 2-4 am. See how real they are then.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information