Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gang Activity in Buffalo?

Recent spike in crime

So do any of you think that gangs are more prevalent now that they were when this thread started? I would like to hear some current news about the gang activity in Buffalo...ie: New gangs, areas of the city, their organization.

It seems like a lot of shootings and killings are happening lately and they seem more organized.

Let me know your thoughts!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chris_h_23 View Post
    So do any of you think that gangs are more prevalent now that they were when this thread started? I would like to hear some current news about the gang activity in Buffalo...ie: New gangs, areas of the city, their organization.

It seems like a lot of shootings and killings are happening lately and they seem more organized.

Let me know your thoughts!

Chris
    Yeah, i'm wondering that myself, what kind of gang issues do we have currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    They're called "The White T's" out of Buffalo. In the past few years, many have infiltrated the Allenhurst and "Looney Acres" neighborhoods in Amherst.
    roflmao. i remember this nonsence. i lived in allenhurst when everyone thought we were a "white tee gang". even got suspended from school for wearing a white tee. the tees were just that t- shirts. no gang affiliation. it is a clean look. a white tee and some jeans. white is a neutral color and a color of peace or surrender, why would a gang wear it? people in amherst are paranoid

HMM.. when I was living on Tonawanda Street last year it was all about the Latin Kings..They all drive around in those loud little low rider hondas with dark windows. I usually pulled over to let there entourage go by. From what a few people I know that actually live in the lower West side, they keep the "hood" quiet. People from other places do not come over there and try to sell drugs or mess with the residents or they have them to answer too. This person actually said he would rather be on the "good side" of the street gangs then depend on any police to save his ass. I moved out of that area and the only gang I have is the chicken gang living in my nieghbors pen... nasty little things!

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Not looking scared does not factor into the thinking of a drug addict who is looking to get his next fix. It sounds more like you have not had that many opportunities to be put in bad situations. Walk those streets once a week for 6 months and then come back with an opinion.

"Good jobs, higher incomes, good economy, good schools, those combined are probably the best deterrent of crime." This is funny. Even if Buffalo worked night and day on these things, there would still be generations of people who do not want to work a real job because of how they were raised. They know that selling drugs makes more money they 9-10 professionals in the area. A good economy would not effect them. They are out of school and have no desire to go back. There are liberal pipe dreams to fix blighted areas.
    drug ADDICTS and gang members are not always on the same spot on the food chain. Drug addicts are desperate people and desperate people do desperate things. No it doesnt matter if you look scared or not, only if you look like an easy mark. They can sell your sneakers for a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by kr632 View Post
    roflmao. i remember this nonsence. i lived in allenhurst when everyone thought we were a "white tee gang". even got suspended from school for wearing a white tee. the tees were just that t- shirts. no gang affiliation. it is a clean look. a white tee and some jeans. white is a neutral color and a color of peace or surrender, why would a gang wear it? people in amherst are paranoid
    Were the t-shirts wet per chance?
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bioguy231 View Post
    Were the t-shirts wet per chance?
    At the time they were not wet, but a "gang" of college girls across the street from me were shooting at each other with the hose while washing their cars in white tees. I'm ok with this type of gang activity...

The problem with gangs is, of course, a reality. Just ask any cop that works in the true hellholes of the city, but the pesky little wannabe gangstas that are multiplying like rabbits are probably worse.

These jokers think they're the real deal, when in fact, if confronted by a real gang member, would shake in their untied, oversized sneakers and defecate in their ridiculously baggy, falling-off-their-butt jeans.

These are the goofballs that keep the cops running around like cockroaches when the lights come on, a waste of time, resources and money. All these little posers should be thrown to the gangs of LA and Chicago, that would take care of them once and for all.

Black Mafia Family

Gangster Disciple

Aryan Nation

Crip

Black Mafia Family, Gangster Disciple and a bunch of others, possible blood in there too

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    All these little posers should be thrown to the gangs of LA and Chicago, that would take care of them once and for all.
    Actually no, Sly Green brought some Watts Crips to Western New York in the the early 90's and used them as an assassin squad except back then people just called them the "LA Boys". LA and Chicago gangs have come to Buffalo and worked alongside local hustlers in the past and most likely still do now. LA and Chicago don't view Buffalo gangs as fake at all, actually quite the opposite, they've assisted them and respect them as if they were back in LA and Chicago.

Buffalo gangs are definitely very violent and very real:

Well, well, well..look who is back!

b.b.

Third poorest city in the country. Buffalo is a slum full of crime. They can't knock down condemned housing/commercial property fast enough. Frigging locust destroy everything they come into contact with. Many a grandparent over 30 years ago sold their homes in the city that were still homes. Homes in very good condition. Now what is left? Decrepit, vacant, vandalized, neighborhoods.

An old documentary about gangs in Buffalo in the 1970s

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information