Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Activity in Buffalo?

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    I'd be interested to know if there are any gangs in the Lovejoy neighborhood.
    yeah the KKK
    ...i know some bloods tried to move over there to set up shop but it didnt happen, they were tryin to recruit but it didnt work out....like i said the KKK. and i aint even jokin

Quote Originally Posted by get_bent_pay_rent
    yeah the KKK
    ...i know some bloods tried to move over there to set up shop but it didnt happen, they were tryin to recruit but it didnt work out....like i said the KKK. and i aint even jokin
    I think I seen that neighborhood in "The Forgotten City" they had swastikas spray painted everywhere, is that the right area?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Funky
    I think I seen that neighborhood in "The Forgotten City" they had swastikas spray painted everywhere, is that the right area?
    yeah it could of been lovejoy. lovejoy actually is a street that runs off bailey, not my part of bailey though. im pretty sure its between broadway and clinton. the swastika area could of been in south buffalo too, both lovejoy and south buffalo are equally known for bein racist.

The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

yeah it could of been lovejoy. lovejoy actually is a street that runs off bailey, not my part of bailey though. im pretty sure its between broadway and clinton. the swastika area could of been in south buffalo too, both lovejoy and south buffalo are equally known for bein racist.
    You know, Lovejoy isn't nearly as racist as it used to be. You see blacks walking all over the place in Lovejoy now. I mean, the kids in Lovejoy try their best to look and act like black kids. They idolize the black culture.

It used to be a heavily racist area, but that's changed. Take a drive through there sometime. You'll see.

[Stevenco]

I'm impressed. You are using my Alma Mater's mascot for your avatar.

"Big Red," Western Kentucky University's athletic mascot, was born in the fall of 1979 and celebrates its 18th birthday in December.

The huge, furry, lovable creature was originally designed and built by WKU student Ralph Carey (1980) of Cincinnati, and made its debut during the Hilltoppers' 1979-80 basketball season. "Big Red" has since become a big hit with fans of all ages throughout the state and the nation.

The ultimate fan and supporter of all of WKU's intercollegiate sports, "Big Red" won the 'Key to Spirit' award - the highest honor presented to team mascots at the time - at the Universal Cheerleading Association competition in 1980, 1981 and again in 1983. And, in the spring of 1990, "Big Red" reached the "Final Four" of the UCA's second annual national championship event in San Antonio, Texas, taking third-place honors. Then, in the spring of 1996, "Big Red" reached the "Final Four" of ESPN Sportszone's "Battle of the Mascots" in public balloting on the internet, and more recently starred in his very own ESPN commercial.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know, I was off topic. So I will make amends.

Visit the website of the East Coast Gang Investigators Association, http://www.ecgia.org/

Rochester PD and the WNY Chapter provides us (the people I work with) with annual gang related information and training.

The web site is very good.

There was a big thing in the news a little while ago inolving a big racial fight between whites and blacks, was that Lovejoy?

both lovejoy and south buffalo are equally known for bein racist.
    Sounds like Lasalle and Wheatfield...

BFLOCOP is there such a thing as the Fillmore Street Gangsters? Or Fillmore Gangsters?
    Not sure. Fillmore spans 3 different police districts. There are numerous gangs that operate in my fillmore ave district wich is from ferry to main. It seems like all the gangs have some derivative of gangstas or killas so its a possibility (or a probability).

There was a big thing in the news a little while ago inolving a big racial fight between whites and blacks, was that Lovejoy?

Sounds like Lasalle and Wheatfield...
    Yes, that was Lovejoy and another incident in the Babcock area of Buffalo. Highly publicized, but if you ask me, it was ultimately overblown - it could have happened anywhere in the city. There was talk of retribution and even a possible race war - that never materialized. It was good fodder for the news stations, but once it was over, it was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco

Moucha bobeck?

Unregistered

Cool Something Like That.

Quote Originally Posted by snyps
    I heard there is one called the White T-Shirt Gang in the allanhurst area.
    They're called "The White T's" out of Buffalo. In the past few years, many have infiltrated the Allenhurst and "Looney Acres" neighborhoods in Amherst.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    They're called "The White T's" out of Buffalo. In the past few years, many have infiltrated the Allenhurst and "Looney Acres" neighborhoods in Amherst.
    I think the White T thing is becoming universal. Drive through the city on any decent weather day and all you see are guys in white t-shirts and jeans. Makes for easy getaways.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    I think the White T thing is becoming universal. Drive through the city on any decent weather day and all you see are guys in white t-shirts and jeans. Makes for easy getaways.
    And they are nice and cheap for their broke asses

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    Youve never heard of the song "In my white T" ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information