Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Activity in Buffalo?

another case of multiple personality disorder?
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven
    another case of multiple personality disorder?
    somebody got a couple alias accounts or somethin? is that what you meant?

Ooops. Escuse me. I thought this thread was about the county or city govts.
    Carry on.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by get_bent_pay_rent
    thats the exact same thing thats tagged up on comstock...can you see how they spelled "folks" above the garage door? some bloods crossed their **** out tho, could be either dipset or the taliban that crossed it out. that garage is on either hudson or parkdale. parkdale is the street exactly across the street from lanovas on the ferry side if your lookin towards the direction of buff state.

...i can see the antenna of your car
    LOL @ My antenna, I know and I've got a new car.

Look above the right door, it says "bloods rule everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Carry on.

lol...............................

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Carry on.
    And it is, you know why? Because our city gov should be doing something to combat gangs and crime before it gets out of hand like in Southern California.....trust me I lived there in the late 90s

Quote Originally Posted by booya55
    Anyone hear anything about the ms-13 moving into this area.....From what I hear they are a ruthless gang that makes the GKB look like boy scouts.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7244879/site/newsweek/
    A few blocks from where I live in Long Island some of the mailboxes are tagged with MS-13 markings in an area that you would least expect to be infested by gangs. (half a million dollar houses down the street from multimillion dollar houses)

There was also a drive-by shooting of a MS-13 gang member around the block from me a few years ago. Alot of Salvadorians and Guatemalans have moved in over the last 10 years or so on two or three somewhat cheaper streets in my neighborhood. Alot of them live 10 or 12 to a house in order to afford the rent/mortgage. They havn't been much trouble to me but my wife is afraid to walk by one of the houses because a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )

Those of you from WNY be glad that you have been sparedf rom the uncontroled illegal immigration and troublesome groups such as MS-13 that go with it. Even living in a wealthier area doesn't spare you from it where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by Downstate Buffaloian
    a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )
    12? thats marryin age in el salvador

Quote Originally Posted by Downstate Buffaloian
    A few blocks from where I live in Long Island some of the mailboxes are tagged with MS-13 markings in an area that you would least expect to be infested by gangs. (half a million dollar houses down the street from multimillion dollar houses)

There was also a drive-by shooting of a MS-13 gang member around the block from me a few years ago. Alot of Salvadorians and Guatemalans have moved in over the last 10 years or so on two or three somewhat cheaper streets in my neighborhood. Alot of them live 10 or 12 to a house in order to afford the rent/mortgage. They havn't been much trouble to me but my wife is afraid to walk by one of the houses because a group of 10-15 Salvadorian Day laborers stand out in front drinking beer and whistling at the women that walk by (some of the "women" are 12 year old girls Sick perverts )

Those of you from WNY be glad that you have been sparedf rom the uncontroled illegal immigration and troublesome groups such as MS-13 that go with it. Even living in a wealthier area doesn't spare you from it where I live.
    Its funny you say that because LI is actually one of the problem areas for ms-13 activity

Quote Originally Posted by booya55
    And it is, you know why? Because our city gov should be doing something to combat gangs and crime before it gets out of hand like in Southern California.....trust me I lived there in the late 90s
    LA is the gang capitol of the world.

Gangs

As a Buffalo Cop I can tell you that it appears most of the street gangs in the city are just a group of kids from the same street or neighborhood. However some of these kids are extremely violent. The Goodyear Crew, Central Park Posse and Bailey Style Posse are a few more organized. The poster that said the folks are around Comstock/E. Amherst is right on. Some of the street gangs may have loose affiliations with national street gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLOCOP
    As a Buffalo Cop I can tell you that it appears most of the street gangs in the city are just a group of kids from the same street or neighborhood. However some of these kids are extremely violent. The Goodyear Crew, Central Park Posse and Bailey Style Posse are a few more organized. The poster that said the folks are around Comstock/E. Amherst is right on. Some of the street gangs may have loose affiliations with national street gangs.
    No surprise ......As other posters have pointed out, many of the people jailed from gang related crimes in the early 90s are starting to come out of prison now

Quote Originally Posted by BFLOCOP
    I'd be interested to know if there are any gangs in the Lovejoy neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    I'd be interested to know if there are any gangs in the Lovejoy neighborhood.
    Sorry bro don't work over there but I do know that eastside gangs are moving into Babcock and South Buffalo

BFLOCOP is there such a thing as the Fillmore Street Gangsters? Or Fillmore Gangsters?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information