Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

School Board Candidates Blog

Apparently Mr.Ron Miller took offense by what I posted and that is why it is no longer on here. I guess the truth hurts!!! This city is a joke and a laughingstock for a reason!The people will be heard regardless! By the way Ron this just confirms what everyone has been saying about this city for years. Ms.Haxton is right its time for the truth to prevail!
    Last edited by mnb811; March 29th, 2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add

I take it that Ron and others will play fair throughout the school board election then! If not I can contact my attorneys as well!!

He wants me banned etc. and wants my ip number.So to keep WNY Resident out of any trouble this city and Miller will cause him I will no longer post anything of substance on this Lackawanna thread. Hopefully people who post on here see the intimidation factor the people on this site were talking about. All you have to do is go ask questions to verify any information that was posted on here. Plus if you are being intimidated go to a higher authority. I most certianly will.

Post Yes! Yes! Yes!

I do not know what went on, BUT, I do know that there is major abuse of governmental powers in Lackawanna from the top down. It is not only sickening, BUT, downright illegal!
    I recently told you all that there is something in the air, and if I did not know the Plant was closed I would think that the orange dust was back, the corruption is so thick!

It is hard enough to sacrifice your family/personal time to run a campaign and try to earn the vote of the people --BUT the gang has to play dirty politics in Lackawanna in order to try to stop a non-gang member from getting in!

These are trying times as we all know and people have alot of apathy in this City because they have been used and lied to election year after election year , SO---It is hard enough to get neutral, dedicated citizens to step out of the box to run, AND---the goons go after them swinging their beer muscles. Pathetic.
    Hang in there msn811 and cath--it proves they are scared of you and know you have a great chance of being elected over their hand-picked clones. Ha!

always knew that was cath under a different name.

Here we go again.....toms, I will let you believe what you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    always knew that was cath under a different name.
    Really? Wow! Maybe she ought to sue you for defamation of character. Since this isn't her.Seems like you can talk crap about Andrea or Cathy and they give it right back but your boy is a big baby and has to intimidate people. I wonder how much dumber people can get. No wonder our city is on the road to ruin.

English Teachers needed in Lackawanna

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Hang in there msn811 and cath--it proves they are scared of you and know you have a great chance of being elected over their hand-picked clones. Ha!
    Please reread this phrase and notice the KEYWORD: and

conjunction
    meaning:added to

examples: The boy and the girl were playing with the ball.

Hang in there msn811 and cath--

Get it? It means more than one Toms....No wonder we are ranked on the bottom. This is basic comprehension and English.

Post Facts!

The toms person/people think they are very clever and " in-the-know "....
    From the start of their posts, WE, the caring Lackawanna Citizens all know---HOW in-the-unknown about the truth toms has been.Ha!

School Board Candidates

The title of this blog is "School Board Candidates" -- out of curiosity, why aren't any of the school board candidates using it to voice their opinions, concerns or ask questions?

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    The title of this blog is "School Board Candidates" -- out of curiosity, why aren't any of the school board candidates using it to voice their opinions, concerns or ask questions?
    You know, I kept asking this question over and over during the last election for LA city council! Wouldn't it be nice to vote for someone knowing a little more than that handout they stick in your door tells you about them?

Well Lisa Friend's article in this week's Front Page was not accurate. She states that she has done her research and her informaion tells her that students learn/behave best when they are in a standard uniform.

That part is correct. That is why, among other reasons, private schools require uniforms. Of course the obvious would hold true too that it would help to prevent anyone from being teased etc. because of what they have/wore or didn't have/wore. No argument there.

The problem with her slant on things is that she would now like to see Lackawanna students in uniform. This comment made me laugh out loud. This is a perfect example of why we rank at the bottom......Had she REALLY done her research she would know if it could happen, all the other school districts would be have done it long before a Lackawannian gave it a thought. That is the beauty of education. Look at the top performers...Clarence, Williamsville, Frontier, Hamburg etc. Do you not think they too would buy into this idea IF IT WERE POSSIBLE???? There is a reason they are at the top and it is NOT because their kids are smarter than ours!!!

West Seneca pushed this idea the furthest back in the 80's getting them right into court over it where it was thrown out due to a violation of one's constitutional rights, that being, FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Lisa must have missed this in her research! They tried to ban black tee shirts from schools because of gang symbols and intimidation of those not wearing the same. Thay wanted everyone in khaki pants and polo shirts......never happened!

So now the only school where this (mandatory uniform policy) is permitted would be Private, Charter (if so written in as a requirement), and any other school where parents would agree to do this voluntarily....but not all would have to conform. Bottom line- parents buy the clothes, not the schools. So, why would a parent send their child to school in inappropriate clothing? Do they not want their child to behave or learn? WHO owns the responsibility????

YES, people behave better when they dress better - not just KIDS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont think Clarence or Williamsville Schools can be compared to Lackawanna Schools, personally I think it would be a great idea for some sort of uniform policy, being in the schools alot i see the pants down and underwear hanging out , hoodies , slippers, low cut shirts , flip flops, etc. Dont get me wrong , this would take alot of thought on how to implemnt some sort of uniform policy, but it should be at least though about and discussed. Also, most studies are controversial about uniform codes, but Schools that have implemented them have by an overwhelming majority say that they absolutely work.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    I dont think Clarence or Williamsville Schools can be compared to Lackawanna Schools, personally I think it would be a great idea for some sort of uniform policy, being in the schools alot i see the pants down and underwear hanging out , hoodies , slippers, low cut shirts , flip flops, etc. Dont get me wrong , this would take alot of thought on how to implemnt some sort of uniform policy, but it should be at least though about and discussed. Also, most studies are controversial about uniform codes, but Schools that have implemented them have by an overwhelming majority say that they absolutely work.
    Am I missing something here??? PUBLIC SCHOOLS cannot mandate uniforms...it is a violation of a person's constitutional right to express themselves!!!!!

If YOU are a parent...your kid left the house with his pants hanging down...it did not happen in school.Why would a parent allow that at home and expect something different in school????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sept. 6, 1995

Even though the Carpenters and Ironworkers have full employment, the Laborer's are far from it. Besides poor organizing ability, the main reason for this is their acquiescence to alter-ego employers. This is not the result of not knowing what to do and how to correct the problem, but their allowing it to happen. A prime example is Paul Marinaccio the owner of Accadia Const. a union company. Marinaccio has opened up two non union companies Eastman and certified Concrete. A fight developed between the Pieri Brothers and Peter Capitano over Marinaccio. Paul is close to the Todaro's and I assume that the Pieri's were causing him problems. John Arcadi of Depew Development an associate of Don Panepinto has set up Leaseway as a non-union alter-ego company. The list goes on and on.

Danny Sansanese Jr's company MBN Park has gone under, but before the collapse they stiffed the Benefit funds for over $150,000.00. The General contractor Depezio Const. and its owner Bernie Depezio were forced to pay all MBN Parks bills. Bernie Depezio has been talking about it to Bob Ellis and I believe he would talk to me but like everyone else afraid of retaliation.

Bob and Gary Hill, owners of Union Concrete are aware of favoritism as well as 210 acquiescence to alter ego problems. I truly believe that local 210 is facing collapse from this allowance and necessary immediate law suits must take place to stop this problem.

Besides the LCN problem, the Todaro's have brought about the unions destruction and even under a trusteeship, major restructuring is necessary.

I am still developing laborer's willing to assist as well as following up on those already working with us.

Jack Panczykowski., the illegal activity that Jack was involved in was that besides working as a training instructor, he was employed as an estimator by Modern Refactories a company involved in asbestos removal. Jack would tell Victor what Modern Refactories project bids would be and Victor would pass this information onto Joseph Cardinale who in turn would use that information for his asbestos company or supply the information to Kimmins Environmental. Jack Panczykowski was a friend of my fathers and he worked with Sam Cardinale with gambling in the past. When I ran for office in 1973, he supported our side. After he became a training instructor under Victor Sansanese and watching Thomas De Nisco get axed by Victor, just because he didn't cater to Victor, Jack Panczykowski quickly saw the light. The purchase of supplies were done thru DiVal Equip. a company owned by Joseph DiMaggio, the nephew of Buffalo LCN Capo Rosario Carlisi and Chicago LCN boss Sam Carlisi. Joe's brother Nick became an LIUNA International rep. out of the Chicago regional office and the Chicago LCN had their favored employers and the training fund utilize DiVal Equipment.

http://www.thelaborers.net/locals/lu...ting_memos.htm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information