Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Makeyenko isnt running for office! What about your best friends morals?
    Makenyenko might not be running but his hand picked candidates are so HE CAN GAIN CONTROL OF THE BOARD AND CONTINUE TO PILFER THE TAXPAYERS!!!!! Who the hell cares about Cathy's best friends morals or her dad? How about Makeyenkos morals? What about his past? Hmm! What about Millers past?? If people want to get dirty there is plenty of true but unsaid stuff out there. By the way I recieved that nice yellow letter today. Everything on it seems to be true except Fran being controlled by Polanski. Where's the slander? More like the truth really hurts don't it.

The only slander on here is your garbage Lackawanna1. You guys are unbeliveable. Now your going after April because she is not with you. What a pathetic excuse for human beings you are.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    Sept. 6, 1995

Even though the Carpenters and Ironworkers have full employment, the Laborer's are far from it. Besides poor organizing ability, the main reason for this is their acquiescence to alter-ego employers. This is not the result of not knowing what to do and how to correct the problem, but their allowing it to happen. A prime example is Paul Marinaccio the owner of Accadia Const. a union company. Marinaccio has opened up two non union companies Eastman and certified Concrete. A fight developed between the Pieri Brothers and Peter Capitano over Marinaccio. Paul is close to the Todaro's and I assume that the Pieri's were causing him problems. John Arcadi of Depew Development an associate of Don Panepinto has set up Leaseway as a non-union alter-ego company. The list goes on and on.

Danny Sansanese Jr's company MBN Park has gone under, but before the collapse they stiffed the Benefit funds for over $150,000.00. The General contractor Depezio Const. and its owner Bernie Depezio were forced to pay all MBN Parks bills. Bernie Depezio has been talking about it to Bob Ellis and I believe he would talk to me but like everyone else afraid of retaliation.

Bob and Gary Hill, owners of Union Concrete are aware of favoritism as well as 210 acquiescence to alter ego problems. I truly believe that local 210 is facing collapse from this allowance and necessary immediate law suits must take place to stop this problem.

Besides the LCN problem, the Todaro's have brought about the unions destruction and even under a trusteeship, major restructuring is necessary.

I am still developing laborer's willing to assist as well as following up on those already working with us.

Jack Panczykowski., the illegal activity that Jack was involved in was that besides working as a training instructor, he was employed as an estimator by Modern Refactories a company involved in asbestos removal. Jack would tell Victor what Modern Refactories project bids would be and Victor would pass this information onto Joseph Cardinale who in turn would use that information for his asbestos company or supply the information to Kimmins Environmental. Jack Panczykowski was a friend of my fathers and he worked with Sam Cardinale with gambling in the past. When I ran for office in 1973, he supported our side. After he became a training instructor under Victor Sansanese and watching Thomas De Nisco get axed by Victor, just because he didn't cater to Victor, Jack Panczykowski quickly saw the light. The purchase of supplies were done thru DiVal Equip. a company owned by Joseph DiMaggio, the nephew of Buffalo LCN Capo Rosario Carlisi and Chicago LCN boss Sam Carlisi. Joe's brother Nick became an LIUNA International rep. out of the Chicago regional office and the Chicago LCN had their favored employers and the training fund utilize DiVal Equipment.

http://www.thelaborers.net/locals/lu...ting_memos.htm
    What kind of rat put this garbage out there? Bigger questions arise after reading this. If Dival is such a bad company owned by the mob why is the city buying equiptment from them at mondays council meeting? Does the city have a new mob connection? What's up with that? No offense to Dival whatsoever but this idiot put it out there let him answer it.Sounds like more garbage from the party of jackasses.

PS If her dad really has mafia connections like your implying and pulled a gun on John I think there would be no more John.More garbage and a bull**** fabricated gun story by Makeastinko!
    Last edited by mnb811; May 15th, 2010 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    What kind of rat put this garbage out there? Bigger questions arise after reading this. If Dival is such a bad company owned by the mob why is the city buying equiptment from them at mondays council meeting? Does the city have a new mob connection? What's up with that? No offense to Dival whatsoever but this idiot put it out there let him answer it.Sounds like more garbage from the party of jackasses.

PS If her dad really has mafia connections like your implying and pulled a gun on John I think there would be no more John.More garbage and a bull**** fabricated gun story by Makeastinko!
    Patrick Fino!! Sits in the pocket of Polanski, that's why! Ooops, other way around.
    Last edited by cath829; May 15th, 2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: add

Hmmmm.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUNCIL MEETING

COUNCIL CHAMBERS

MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010

www.ci.lackawanna.ny.us

Meeting called to order/Pledge of Allegiance

NB: Meeting being recorded.

Roll Call: Noman, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski

Dept.Heads: Law, Public Works, Public Safety, Recreation, Development

Hearings from Citizens:

John Ingram would like to know the update of ordinance that the Mayor vetoed regarding registration of new businesses in the city.

Approval of Minutes – of regular meeting of May 3 rd and special meeting of May 11 th , 2010.

Departmental Reports:

1.City Clerk – monthly report for May 2010.
    2.City Treas. – Receipts deposited in general fund – April 2010.
    3.City Compt. – AP Check Listing # 39, 4/15/10.
    4.City Compt. – AP Check Listing #40, 4/30/10.
    5.City Compt. – AP Check Listing #41, 5/6/10.
    Communications from the Mayor:

Mayor Polanski – seeks approval of resolution allowing the city to enter into an agreement with Erie County for the CDBG Demolition Project Agreement.

Communications from Citizens:

Council President Jaworski – requests Council approval of agreement between the City and the Chamber of Commerce.

Communications from Department/Division Heads:

Public Safety Director - seeks permission to sell fire departments old self contained breathing apparatus and related equipment.

Public Safety Director - recommends Council award the contract for oxygen generating system to low bidder, DIVAL Safety for bid price of $21,500. Director of Development – informs the Council of Erie County's hazardous waste drop off day as being Saturday, June 19, 2010 from 9 am to 2 pm at ECC South Campus.

Director of Development – submits for council review, the MS4 Annual Report.

Communications from Citizens :

Michelle Shine Drum - advises the Council of the “Speak for Autism Benefit” to be held at the Knights of Columbus on September 10, 2010. Outside live music is scheduled and will be covered under the Knights of Columbus entertainment license.

Lynn Tucker - seeks Council approval as a Commissioner of Deeds, currently employed at PBS Investigations located at 659 Ridge road.

Frank Tobias – seeks Council approval as a Commissioner of Deeds, currently employed at PBS Investigations located at 659 Ridge Road .

Resolutions :

A resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with Erie County for the CDBG Demolition Project.

Tabled Items:

PERSONS WISHING TO SPEAK BEFORE THE COUNCIL SHALL GIVE THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS, LIMIT THEIR REMARKS TO THREE (3) MINUTES ON COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS ONLY AND DIRECT THEIR QUESTIONS TO THE PRESIDING OFFICER. TO PLACE AN ITEM ON THE AGENDA, PERSONS SHALL SUBMIT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE IN LETTER FORM, SIGNED AND FORWARDED TO THE CITY CLERK, VIA CERTIFIED MAIL OR IN PERSON BEFORE 12:00 NOON ON THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE COUNCIL MEETING. COUNCIL HAS FINAL APPROVAL. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELLPHONES AND GENTLEMEN, REMOVE YOUR HATS

Seems like we have mafia connections in the city???? What gives....These idiots keep shooting themselves in the foot. I am sure DiVal is a reputable company. If there was something to all this stuff everyone in question would be jailed and Dival would no longer be in buisness. Just a rat trying to save his ass.Besides this **** happened years ago. Who cares??

Well you made it obvious they will try anything!! Your city sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    Awwww, come on mg1940 - if you want to label me, get it right...
    I'm best known as the "Book Burning Nazi"!!! Get it right, dude! Or dudette!!
    Seitz are you mad at your neighbors, by one look at you front yard one would think you are. Its not that it is not keeping up with the Jones'- no the things that are detracting from their home values need a little TLC on the
    curb appeal. Yes I will rename you as Tabbacco Road Dweller. I invite any citizeen to see how she cares about the appearance of her home and contributing to the look of the neighborhood. Its only a lawnmower, a weed wacker some paint and some good old fashsion elbow grease and the last ingredient is pride. But she has no pride take a look at the way she cares for her self. Your spending a little to much on the blog and not enough time on what counts your image. Which by the way is already shot. Sights today is sunny so give your neighbors a break and spend a little time in the front yard. The people know first hand that you helped create the "slinger".

Quote Originally Posted by mg1940 View Post
    Seitz are you mad at your neighbors, by one look at you front yard one would think you are. Its not that it is not keeping up with the Jones'- no the things that are detracting from their home values need a little TLC on the
    curb appeal. Yes I will rename you as Tabbacco Road Dweller. I invite any citizeen to see how she cares about the appearance of her home and contributing to the look of the neighborhood. Its only a lawnmower, a weed wacker some paint and some good old fashsion elbow grease and the last ingredient is pride. But she has no pride take a look at the way she cares for her self. Your spending a little to much on the blog and not enough time on what counts your image. Which by the way is already shot. Sights today is sunny so give your neighbors a break and spend a little time in the front yard. The people know first hand that you helped create the "slinger".
    Hey John the house is sided so stop with the bs go suckerpunch someone loser.I believe you have some kind of mental deficency that makes you the way you are. I think you need a doctor.Mohammed Ali syndrome. Everything I saw on that slinger was true especially the part about you and your buddy Dave. Stop attacking people already.Your an embarrassment to this city.

PS Yes we know this is you John your to stupid to write differently than you talk on the street.By the way you should remove your Marine Corps sticker from your jeep your a disgrace to the USMC.
    Last edited by mnb811; May 16th, 2010 at 09:15 AM.

Another thing don't join on here with your real name saying your not mg1940 because it will just make you look like a bigger ass than you already are! By the way her lawn is cut idiot!!!
    Last edited by mnb811; May 16th, 2010 at 09:31 AM.

School Board Candidates

mg1940 - Tobacco Road Dweller? Because my grass got a little too high for your taste? You could have been a good neighbor and come over and offered to help. I would have appreciated the kindness.

School Board Candidates

p.s. mg1940 - I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I am now responsible for a "slinger"? If I understand your posts correctly, I am a lump on the log, nitwitted, tobacco road dwelling loser who hasn't had a creative idea in the past 3 years... I'm confused. Where'd I suddenly get the energy and creativity to help produce some "slinger" that's got you in such a tizzy? Good grief, man! I have enough trouble trying to keep my lawn mowed!!!!

The slinger was a set up. Let's see yellow paper 44 cent stamps envelope labels etc. came from someone who has a lot of money to throw around and doesn't like Miller and John and city hall. I can't see how cath829 could do it with just 15 people at her party. There is no name on the thing but the concerned citizens of Lackawanna. If anybody implies someone/group did it now that is slander.

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Hmmmm.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUNCIL MEETING

COUNCIL CHAMBERS

MONDAY, MAY 17, 2010

www.ci.lackawanna.ny.us

Meeting called to order/Pledge of Allegiance

NB: Meeting being recorded.

Roll Call: Noman, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski

Dept.Heads: Law, Public Works, Public Safety, Recreation, Development

Hearings from Citizens:

John Ingram would like to know the update of ordinance that the Mayor vetoed regarding registration of new businesses in the city.

Approval of Minutes – of regular meeting of May 3 rd and special meeting of May 11 th , 2010.

Departmental Reports:

1.City Clerk – monthly report for May 2010.
    2.City Treas. – Receipts deposited in general fund – April 2010.
    3.City Compt. – AP Check Listing # 39, 4/15/10.
    4.City Compt. – AP Check Listing #40, 4/30/10.
    5.City Compt. – AP Check Listing #41, 5/6/10.
    Communications from the Mayor:

Mayor Polanski – seeks approval of resolution allowing the city to enter into an agreement with Erie County for the CDBG Demolition Project Agreement.

Communications from Citizens:

Council President Jaworski – requests Council approval of agreement between the City and the Chamber of Commerce.

Communications from Department/Division Heads:

Public Safety Director - seeks permission to sell fire departments old self contained breathing apparatus and related equipment.

Public Safety Director - recommends Council award the contract for oxygen generating system to low bidder, DIVAL Safety for bid price of $21,500. Director of Development – informs the Council of Erie County's hazardous waste drop off day as being Saturday, June 19, 2010 from 9 am to 2 pm at ECC South Campus.

Director of Development – submits for council review, the MS4 Annual Report.

Communications from Citizens :

Michelle Shine Drum - advises the Council of the “Speak for Autism Benefit” to be held at the Knights of Columbus on September 10, 2010. Outside live music is scheduled and will be covered under the Knights of Columbus entertainment license.

Lynn Tucker - seeks Council approval as a Commissioner of Deeds, currently employed at PBS Investigations located at 659 Ridge road.

Frank Tobias – seeks Council approval as a Commissioner of Deeds, currently employed at PBS Investigations located at 659 Ridge Road .

Resolutions :

A resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement with Erie County for the CDBG Demolition Project.

Tabled Items:

PERSONS WISHING TO SPEAK BEFORE THE COUNCIL SHALL GIVE THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS, LIMIT THEIR REMARKS TO THREE (3) MINUTES ON COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS ONLY AND DIRECT THEIR QUESTIONS TO THE PRESIDING OFFICER. TO PLACE AN ITEM ON THE AGENDA, PERSONS SHALL SUBMIT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE IN LETTER FORM, SIGNED AND FORWARDED TO THE CITY CLERK, VIA CERTIFIED MAIL OR IN PERSON BEFORE 12:00 NOON ON THE WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE COUNCIL MEETING. COUNCIL HAS FINAL APPROVAL. PLEASE TURN OFF ALL CELLPHONES AND GENTLEMEN, REMOVE YOUR HATS

Seems like we have mafia connections in the city???? What gives....These idiots keep shooting themselves in the foot. I am sure DiVal is a reputable company. If there was something to all this stuff everyone in question would be jailed and Dival would no longer be in buisness. Just a rat trying to save his ass.Besides this **** happened years ago. Who cares??
    I like how the idiots avoided this one did anyone notice?

Hope to put some info out here.

CRIME
    Drug distribution network is focus of raids
    By Lou Michel
    NEWS STAFF REPORTER
    Updated: November 18, 2009, 7:28 am / 0 comments
    Published: November 18, 2009

Buzz up!
    “Tires and rims” and “haircut” were code words for drug transactions at a South Buffalo auto sales business a short distance from an elementary school and at a West Side barber shop.

Some of the cocaine that was distributed from those businesses was mailed from Puerto Rico to several locations in Buffalo and then resold in the city and suburbs, authorities said Tuesday.

Twenty-five of the 28 individuals charged in a 213-count indictment were arrested in early-morning raids Tuesday or later surrendered when they learned they were wanted.

Thirty ounces of cocaine, $10,300 in cash, a 2002 BMW and a Chevy Suburban also were confiscated as a result of the yearlong investigation dubbed “Operation Mechanics.”

Robin Baker, of the state attorney general’s office, said the bust has dented the flow of drugs coming into Western New York.

Jeremy Hall, 31, whose last known address was in Amherst, was described as a high-level drug dealer who had cocaine shipped to him from Puerto Rico by way of the U. S. Postal Service, Baker said.

Hall then sold it to Dennis Matos, 27, of Buffalo, who, in turn, sold it to Mark Lorenz, 37, of West Seneca, the operator of Lorenz Auto Sales, 466 Southside Parkway.

Lorenz, described as the main hub in the distribution network, and his co-defendants were caught on wiretaps stating there was “a car” they were going “to look at” when arranging drug sales.

Because his business is within 1,000 feet of Southside Elementary School, some of the charges against him and others will carry more severe penalties. Authorities added that there was no evidence students or school staff were affected by the transactions.

Words like “tires and rims” referred to ounces of cocaine. As for “haircut,” Matos used the phrase, “getting a haircut,” to arrange cocaine sales at Bebe’z, a barbershop on the 100 block of Grant Street where he cut hair.

Another location that frequently comes up in the 106-page indictment is 2259 South Park Ave., Buffalo. Francisco Maymi, 45, of Buffalo, indirectly mentions the address, which is the home of Ronald Steves, 44, by saying to other defendants that he was “playing cards at Ronnie’s.”

The narcotics sweep, which involved local and out-of-state drug dealers and users, was headed by the state attorney general’s Organized Crime Task Force with police from Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lancaster and state troopers assisting at busts throughout the region.

Daniel Kroll, 46, of Belmont, N. J., was expected to surrender today, while the investigation is continuing in Puerto Rico, where no arrests have been made.

“Operation Mechanics” was a spinoff from another drug investigation that task force members and state police had handled. A tip from an informant put the focus on the Buffalo Niagara region.

In addition to cocaine, the dealers were selling stolen prescription drugs that included Percocet, Lortab and Valium, said Baker, executive deputy attorney general for criminal justice.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Baker, Mayor Byron W. Brown and Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III spoke of the roundup as a way of making the community safer.

Others charged in the indictment are: Carl Block, 47, of West Seneca; Dawn Maliszewski, 41, of Buffalo; Fleming Shelby, 44, of Cheektowaga, whose whereabouts are unknown; Gayle Lemieux, 53, of Cheektowaga; Gregory Keller, 60, of West Seneca; and Hector Bocanegra, 31, of North Tonawanda.

Also, James Offhaus, 38, of Lancaster; James Cramer, 44, of North Tonawanda; Jeffrey Brown, 35, of Cheektowaga, whose whereabouts are unknown; Joseph Maxwell, 48, of Buffalo; Kevin Danieu, 46, of Derby; Kimberly Raymond, 39, of Buffalo; Lorenzo Rodriguez, 27, address unknown; and Lucy DelValle, 52, of Buffalo.

And, Matthew Bruenn, 24, of Buffalo; Michael Gossling, 43, of Angola; Narciso Rodriguez Jr., 42, of Lackawanna; Patricia Harding, 42, of Lackawanna; Paul Andrzejak, 49, of Cheektowaga; Shirley Lopez, 33, of Buffalo; Stephanie Nowak, 21, of Hamburg; and Viyakone Phakkhonkham, 27, of Buffalo.

lmichel@buffnews.com

Sounds like whoever did put this slinger out did their homework. I don't think the truth is slander is it? Just my opinion.....there is a lot more out there....

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread Information