Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

School Board Candidates

p.s. Remember, this "Book Burning Nazi" is hated by teachers, parents, the school librarian, the PTSO president, our Gothic students...and even by the parents of the kids who were in my Sunday School class...oh, and even by my Girl Scout/Brownie troop parents. I even got my 15 minutes of fame in the Buffalo News. How can you possibly say that my 3 year term was nothing? Good grief, people! I stood up for my beliefs and went down in flames! I DEMAND to have my "title" of "bump on the log" elevated to "BOOK BURNING NAZI"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    The security video at sunoco does not lie, oh let me guesss thats rigged to! LMAO
    Yep, you are right video doesn't lie. Then why my friend, hasn't the Lackawanna Police Department arrested my dad yet? He was standing right in their vestibule. Confiscated a gun is the new rumor Makeyenko is spreading....really? I guess the Lackawanna Police are letting a "gun slinger" roam the streets? You guys are amazing! Keep grasping.

John Makeyenko is known to prey on the elder and people he deems weak. He also states that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it because the police are behind him....what does that say to all the citizens of Lackawanna??

I find it funny that you only name the people that you "know" or "think" were at my party.....pretty sad that you do NOT know the names of the CITIZENS!! This city just keeps sinking lower and lower!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Yep, you are right video doesn't lie. Then why my friend, hasn't the Lackawanna Police Department arrested my dad yet? He was standing right in their vestibule. Confiscated a gun is the new rumor Makeyenko is spreading....really? I guess the Lackawanna Police are letting a "gun slinger" roam the streets? You guys are amazing! Keep grasping.

John Makeyenko is known to prey on the elder and people he deems weak. He also states that he can do whatever he wants and get away with it because the police are behind him....what does that say to all the citizens of Lackawanna??

I find it funny that you only name the people that you "know" or "think" were at my party.....pretty sad that you do NOT know the names of the CITIZENS!! This city just keeps sinking lower and lower!
    Only time will tell,your still living the pipe dream!
    Add one to the list of 14,April Carrol
    Get out the vote!

The security video at sunoco does not lie, oh let me guesss thats rigged to! LMAO
    Gunslinger still on streets after what 5 days now???? Give me a break need time to fabricate stuff. No one is going to believe that tool John except his buddies on the force.Where's the vidio I'd love to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by mg1940 View Post
    People taking credit for the slinger The List continues....

3. Mike "cry baby" Byniarski
    4. Patty "I'm always right and your not" Bunarski
    5. Omar "whatever you say Patti" Saleh
    6. Ali "I are the stratagist" Saleh
    7. Mike "You let us all down" Sanders
    8. Sandy "Bump on the Log" Seits
    9. Munir "Absentee Ballot" Mosin
    10. Frank " Can I hold the ladder" Chini
    11. Steve Mulqueen
    12. Noman "I'm with you ,I'm with you (NOT)"
    I also wanted to list the people in attendance at Cath's fundraiser did I miss any one, I think that makes all twelve!
    More like people you think made the slinger. Go suckerpunch someone you fool.
    If anyone needs proof on how fast they turn on you over disagreements look at Number 12. More proof that you guys stoop low really low.Noman is not with our candidates whah whah! I admire the little guy he has the balls to stand up to the party of jackasses. The donkey symbol fits them guys perfectly.
    Last edited by mnb811; May 15th, 2010 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
    p.s. Remember, this "Book Burning Nazi" is hated by teachers, parents, the school librarian, the PTSO president, our Gothic students...and even by the parents of the kids who were in my Sunday School class...oh, and even by my Girl Scout/Brownie troop parents. I even got my 15 minutes of fame in the Buffalo News. How can you possibly say that my 3 year term was nothing? Good grief, people! I stood up for my beliefs and went down in flames! I DEMAND to have my "title" of "bump on the log" elevated to "BOOK BURNING NAZI"!!!!
    LOL They are idiots, losers and thugs so your title elevation might be to much to ask for. You have to pay to play. LOL

Post Fact

John-John screamed in my face and called me vulgar names one too many times back in September 2005 when I was running for First Ward Councilwoman. So I went to the LPD for help and filled out a harassment charge on him.

Where do you all think the report/charge went to? Was justice served? He approached me and went off the chart screaming in my face. One of his girlfriends witnessed his "vulgar" performance of insults.
    I went to a LPD Detective who did nothing to help me keep him away from me-----they allow the pit-bull to be unleashed every election with the hope of scaring off their competition.
    John-John has been preforming for the big boys since HE was a cute little guy popping wheelies on the corner.
    I wish he would realize someday that the big boys use him for their self-serving deals and throw him a few bones such as box seats for the Sabers to keep him on the leash.
    Amazing Grace, I once was lost--but now I'm found. I pray he gets it one day, soon.

Psalm 37..........
    1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
    2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

Only time will tell,your still living the pipe dream!
    Add one to the list of 14,April Carrol
    Get out the vote!
    Keep naming them idiot. Name the citizens.....I have no pipe dream......Have you heard how Lisa Friend treats her step daughter......born before her own with Ken Friend? His grandchildren too....keep it coming! Once again, I have NOTHING to lose because my daughter is NOT part of this district....just as Lisa's child will be GONE from the district. I hope she is prepared for college.....doubt it!!!!

At least April has MORALS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Keep naming them idiot. Name the citizens.....I have no pipe dream......Have you heard how Lisa Friend treats her step daughter......born before her own with Ken Friend? His grandchildren too....keep it coming! Once again, I have NOTHING to lose because my daughter is NOT part of this district....just as Lisa's child will be GONE from the district. I hope she is prepared for college.....doubt it!!!!

At least April has MORALS!!!
    Lisa doesnt smoke crack, can you say the same?

I guess you do NOT dispute the fact the way Lisa treats these people and YES I can say I do not smoke crack. Bring the test kit over!!! I am home and waiting!

Ok, April was a great mom, she left her kid here and moved to Hawaii, no mom around what so ever for pretty much her whole life! Moved back and still nothing! Seems like you did the same but you stayed in Lackawanna!

Be honest with the voters , have you ever smoked crack? What does the ex say!

If it looks like a yellow volkswagon it is, if it looks like mamma cash it is mamma cash! Thanks Frankie and Russel for explaining it to me!

Andrea can you please explain.
    Why wont you answer this?

Sept. 6, 1995

Even though the Carpenters and Ironworkers have full employment, the Laborer's are far from it. Besides poor organizing ability, the main reason for this is their acquiescence to alter-ego employers. This is not the result of not knowing what to do and how to correct the problem, but their allowing it to happen. A prime example is Paul Marinaccio the owner of Accadia Const. a union company. Marinaccio has opened up two non union companies Eastman and certified Concrete. A fight developed between the Pieri Brothers and Peter Capitano over Marinaccio. Paul is close to the Todaro's and I assume that the Pieri's were causing him problems. John Arcadi of Depew Development an associate of Don Panepinto has set up Leaseway as a non-union alter-ego company. The list goes on and on.

Danny Sansanese Jr's company MBN Park has gone under, but before the collapse they stiffed the Benefit funds for over $150,000.00. The General contractor Depezio Const. and its owner Bernie Depezio were forced to pay all MBN Parks bills. Bernie Depezio has been talking about it to Bob Ellis and I believe he would talk to me but like everyone else afraid of retaliation.

Bob and Gary Hill, owners of Union Concrete are aware of favoritism as well as 210 acquiescence to alter ego problems. I truly believe that local 210 is facing collapse from this allowance and necessary immediate law suits must take place to stop this problem.

Besides the LCN problem, the Todaro's have brought about the unions destruction and even under a trusteeship, major restructuring is necessary.

I am still developing laborer's willing to assist as well as following up on those already working with us.

Jack Panczykowski., the illegal activity that Jack was involved in was that besides working as a training instructor, he was employed as an estimator by Modern Refactories a company involved in asbestos removal. Jack would tell Victor what Modern Refactories project bids would be and Victor would pass this information onto Joseph Cardinale who in turn would use that information for his asbestos company or supply the information to Kimmins Environmental. Jack Panczykowski was a friend of my fathers and he worked with Sam Cardinale with gambling in the past. When I ran for office in 1973, he supported our side. After he became a training instructor under Victor Sansanese and watching Thomas De Nisco get axed by Victor, just because he didn't cater to Victor, Jack Panczykowski quickly saw the light. The purchase of supplies were done thru DiVal Equip. a company owned by Joseph DiMaggio, the nephew of Buffalo LCN Capo Rosario Carlisi and Chicago LCN boss Sam Carlisi. Joe's brother Nick became an LIUNA International rep. out of the Chicago regional office and the Chicago LCN had their favored employers and the training fund utilize DiVal Equipment.

http://www.thelaborers.net/locals/lu...ting_memos.htm

Ronny Fino? LOL LOL LOL Under witness protection program.....GRASP, GRASP, GRASP!!!! You are grasping at at person who sold his ENTIRE family out to save his own ASS. Please.....if you look deeper, my father was never charged for ANY illegal activity.......Making my sides split!!!! my father worked three jobs to support his family! I find you quite amusing! JEALOUSY at its finest. I grew up in a beautiful home and a beautiful upbringing. I went without NOTHING as my father worked his ass off to take care of his family. Can you say the same? NOT!!!!!

If you are talking about my daughter's father.......brain damaged due to his own doing by trying to commit suicide more than once! You really are amusing! Go for it. Still waiting for you to deliver the kit so you can have the FINAL answer! Come on over!

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread Information