Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

Ok

andreahaxton
    Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lackawanna #1
    If it looks like a ---smells like a-----then it must be a ........in.......... Andrea please fill in the blanks as you see yourself!

OK--Glad you asked, even though "I" am not in anything with you. I called a truce with you BUT you continued to fire even though I waved the white cloth.

Here it is:

If "I" look like a woman who cares---AND "I" smelled the rotten oranges in the crate years ago, Then "I" am ""one of Lackawanna's Finest"" examples of a Citizen who stepped up to do her "CIVIC DUTY" to help ALL the People repair the thievery that has robbed them of a modern-vibrant community, instead of a decayed City full of democrats who lied to them over the years.

Thank You for asking. Not meant to be pompous or boasting in any way.

its a school election stop the hate it will destroy all of you

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    andreahaxton
    Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lackawanna #1
    If it looks like a ---smells like a-----then it must be a ........in.......... Andrea please fill in the blanks as you see yourself!

OK--Glad you asked, even though "I" am not in anything with you. I called a truce with you BUT you continued to fire even though I waved the white cloth.

Here it is:

If "I" look like a woman who cares---AND "I" smelled the rotten oranges in the crate years ago, Then "I" am ""one of Lackawanna's Finest"" examples of a Citizen who stepped up to do her "CIVIC DUTY" to help ALL the People repair the thievery that has robbed them of a modern-vibrant community, instead of a decayed City full of democrats who lied to them over the years.

Thank You for asking. Not meant to be pompous or boasting in any way.
    If it looks like a yellow volkswagon it is, if it looks like mamma cash it is mamma cash! Thanks Frankie and Russel for explaining it to me!

Whew!

I hope everyone that went to Chuck E Cheese's tonight for Martin Road and Truman Schools fundraiser had a good time. I hope they raised a lot of money for our kids.

Parents take two aspirin and go to bed. Chuckle Chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Right back at you David. Our mothers are actually together right now. Your friends are phonies who hide behind a screen name and go afte a 70 year old man. If the problem lies with me, come to me. My father has had nothing to do with my campaign, not one thing. Punchy gets by because he intimidates people, well he doesn't intimidate me! As far as the embarrassment, it would be you at the schools with all of bs grievances etc. Don't get your way and cry wolf! Please! Tell John to confront his problem if he has the guts! If I had your number, you would definately be getting a call from me! Send it over

Only in Lackawanna will you have a school board election that causes people to get arrested, tears families farther apart, and get people so angry. Half the candidates want the position so they can promote friends and the other half want it so the others cant have it. NONE of you want it for the children like you all claim. Remember people, its the Lackawanna School Board not the State Senate.

I cant wait for the Wednesday Buffalo News headlined..."Lackawanna School Board candidate concedes election then gets punched by current School Board member."

You guys in your 2 mile by 2 mile piece of land are amazing.

Just become part of Buffalo already.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    I was trying to make a point as to how they would feel if someone went after their parent with false accusations etc. Monica. David and I did speak last night offline. I love my aunt dearly and would never attack her or anyone else for that matter. Wanted them to see what it felt like!! Just as David said to confront John, that is what John needs to do with me, not my father. He is not a part of my running for school board.
    I understand BUT, that is NOT the topic here. Too much said and everyone is too much on the defensive. I also do NOT understand why you use people's names rather than their screen names. Why get in people's faces? If people wanted to use their names then we would not need screen names. I think your disclosing who they are/think they are, is a violation of people's privacy. Personally, I do NOT care who the person is and HAVE NO NEED TO KNOW BEYOND THEIR SCREEN NAME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    If it looks like a yellow volkswagon it is, if it looks like mamma cash it is mamma cash! Thanks Frankie and Russel for explaining it to me!
    Andrea please tell us!

Cath and Laurent, that was a nice slinger put out today, but you forgot few other people, that you could have slandered. Another cowardous act with another unsigned slinger,with Mingarelli written all over it! Dont forget, Most of the people that you slandered are elected officials, and how do you get elected, BY THE PEOPLE! So thanks for putting out the list of supporters, and here, ill list your supporters.
    1. Andrea Hack ston
    2. Tony Mingarelli
    Hmmmm I cant think of Anymore!
    I know both of you had nothing to do with it, Right?

Cath and Laurent, that was a nice slinger put out today, but you forgot few other people, that you could have slandered. Another cowardous act with another unsigned slinger,with Mingarelli written all over it! Dont forget, Most of the people that you slandered are elected officials, and how do you get elected, BY THE PEOPLE! So thanks for putting out the list of supporters, and here, ill list your supporters.
    1. Andrea Hack ston
    2. Tony Mingarelli
    You forgot Mike and Patty Bryniarski
    Last edited by youcangohome; May 14th, 2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: ?

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    Their own family hates them!

Drug runner down I95?

I hope he turns himself in before the election,the news cameras are coming also!

Their own family hates them!
    I am sure your momma hates you and wonders how she ever raised a lowlife that just spews hate.

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    No name on slinger and you guys are crying about slander but yet you accuse others. Talk about slander it comes right out of all of you alls mouths.

1. Andrea Hack ston
    2. Tony Mingarelli
    Andrea has no job no money but yet you morons think she has something to do with this.....talk about idiots.....

Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread Information