Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

Isn't anyone interested in staying on the topic of this thread?

We are closing in on school voting date.......

Who really cares at this point who did what in the PAST! There are new candidates, new ideas etc. so.........let's get on with the future, where there is LIFE. The past only holds memories and judging by many of these posts- NOT GOOD ONES.

Margaret Mead once said, "Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world, indeed they already have."

So- LET US CHANGE OUR WORLD!!!!
    Last edited by literal; May 12th, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Wow

Folks, remember there are always two sides of a story.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    You can take the girl out of Lackawanna, but you cant take the Lackawanna out of the girl speaks for itself.
    Ah yes.....I was born and raised in LA so I will always be interested in the people and future of our city. But I am loving the sunshine state soooooo much that maybe in a year that will not be the case!

Buffalo may be the city of good neighbors but I am amazed at the hospitality in the south!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here is what is on Lisa Friend's facebook page. Yeah, that's what is needed in our schools for our children!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heh Dana, how's the promise for the security position coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Got an idea. I have a problem with both John and David maybe I should go after their mothers??? You have a problem with me, leave the rest of my family out, come to your problem!
    Catherine, I dont know who the you think you are or who you think your threatening,but I will tell you this, go near my mother or for that fact any other family member, and see what happens. As far as your father,Anything he gets he deserves for what he does to people. He should learn to grow up,and stop running his mouth, just like when he told me to go **** my mother and called her a whore, in front of people just because John Makeyenko is my friend! And as far as your problem with me, save it, I can give 2 ****s what you think, do or say!

Your an embarrassment to our family with your stupid ****!

Right back at you David. Our mothers are actually together right now. Your friends are phonies who hide behind a screen name and go afte a 70 year old man. If the problem lies with me, come to me. My father has had nothing to do with my campaign, not one thing. Punchy gets by because he intimidates people, well he doesn't intimidate me! As far as the embarrassment, it would be you at the schools with all of bs grievances etc. Don't get your way and cry wolf! Please! Tell John to confront his problem if he has the guts! If I had your number, you would definately be getting a call from me! Send it over

Post Fact

Quote Originally Posted by youcangohome View Post
    you're right Andrea, two sides to every story. Your side and the truth. You're the biggest liar and rumor mongar in the city. Now go hide behind your scripture, hypocrite
    "biggest liar and rumor mongar" ??????
    Please elaborate, I would like to know what you are referring to.

Thanks, Andrea Haxton

Cath, Please relax and leave them to .....you know what. Period.

Right back at you David. Our mothers are actually together right now. Your friends are phonies who hide behind a screen name and go afte a 70 year old man. If the problem lies with me, come to me. My father has had nothing to do with my campaign, not one thing. Punchy gets by because he intimidates people, well he doesn't intimidate me! As far as the embarrassment, it would be you at the schools with all of bs grievances etc. Don't get your way and cry wolf! Please! Tell John to confront his problem if he has the guts! If I had your number, you would definately be getting a call from me! Send it over
    Grievances, thats part of being union, ever hear of it, and have won most of them by the way! You got my number, or call my mother for it,before you go after her!

And if you have problem with John, take care of it im not his problem solver or yours, Im his FRIEND!

Post Facts, Abuse of Governmental Power is a Reality

""This page is written for the benefit of people who have absolute faith and trust in the government. Perhaps you know people who believe the government can do no wrong. People who believe that the government never lies. People who believe that every good and perfect thing comes from the federal---state---and city governments.
    One fellow I know comes to mind. When the government declares it illegal to inhale, he will be the first person in town to turn blue. And he will probably be the first person in town with a bar code on his forehead. He will take the government's side in any argument, because the government is his god.

The Federal government , State/CITY governments have too much power and too little restraint, abusive government and bad ideas. Tyranny is defined as cruel and oppressive government.
    ""Not written by A. Haxton.
    I was looking on the web to try to put into words what happens in Lackawanna to someone who dares to go against the club.

If it looks like a ---smells like a-----then it must be a ........in..........

I believe it is time for ALL the truth to be told----NOW for the sake of OUR children. If you disagree, it is on you.

How many went to the Rain Forest presentation at Martin Road School this past Monday? Wasn't it great! The children and adults really enjoyed it!
    This is we should be discussing here---events for OUR kids.

Here is what is on Lisa Friend's facebook page. Yeah, that's what is needed in our schools for our children!!
    The only idiot is Lisa following John boy. In the long run she will find out what a loser he is. He has tried to intimidate all of his life. What a disgrace for our country to admit is WAS a Marine. I hope his reign over Lackawanna is over. I lived in BP for years and know what he is all about...people need to demand a change once and for all. He can't even write is own name if it was written for him!! People speak out on election day and rid your city of all the incompetence!

Got an idea. I have a problem with both John and David maybe I should go after their mothers??? You have a problem with me, leave the rest of my family out, come to your problem!
    Get a grip ....take this business OUTSIDE of this blog, PLEASE!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Stanz View Post
    And if you have problem with John, take care of it im not his problem solver or yours, Im his FRIEND!
    Now, this post is WELL said.

After I read some of your last posts I was thinking I need to come back to Buffalo to slap you.........might DOES NOT make RIGHT!!!!

Can't you all try to get along or at least not get baited by each other? Many people read these posts and I don't think this is making the people of our city look good. Get back to the topic IF you can contribute something of SUBSTANCE!!!!! You and Cath need to settle your differences off line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Get a grip ....take this business OUTSIDE of this blog, PLEASE!!!!!!!
    I was trying to make a point as to how they would feel if someone went after their parent with false accusations etc. Monica. David and I did speak last night offline. I love my aunt dearly and would never attack her or anyone else for that matter. Wanted them to see what it felt like!! Just as David said to confront John, that is what John needs to do with me, not my father. He is not a part of my running for school board.
    Last edited by cath829; May 13th, 2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Add

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information