Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: School Board Candidates Blog

I have no vendettas, I sit on the outside here.The board president calls all the shots and is ultimately responsible for leading the board in whatever direction it goes in and this mess its in now. When you see the flowing water in front of you do you stop and take a look or just drive into it? Unfortunately she drove into it and the water was much deeper than she thought. Now the rescue begins. Dont push one way and pull the other, some people that you may not like or agree with are going to be there regardless of what you or i think so, if you truly want change work with them for change not against them.

You are as green as they come, trust me. I am not taking a shot at you but look at the people you surrounded yourself with when you ran for councilman, and you wonder why you couldnt even beat Binki who is not well liked.

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    We have to get past this BLAME GAME.

Someone once told me that there is a reason is a car is designed with a large front window...A BROAD VIEW of where you are GOING. There is a reason a car has a small rear view window/mirror...to see where you WERE. No one would ever drive a car by looking into that rear view window only, would they? You glance at it from time to time but surely you would not want that view to direct your future.

So...let's keep focused and get someone with that broad view to direct us into our FUTURE, not our past!
    Thank you my sentiments exactly!! The board president isn't even running so why play this game. Sounds like a personal thing. Let's move foward. All I ask for is look at the big picture and do the right thing. The job at hand is education/learning that is where the focus should be not on jobs and worrying about retaliation for something you voted for or against. Seems like a lack of common sense and courage if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by lackawanna #1 View Post
    I have no vendettas, I sit on the outside here.The board president calls all the shots and is ultimately responsible for leading the board in whatever direction it goes in and this mess its in now. When you see the flowing water in front of you do you stop and take a look or just drive into it? Unfortunately she drove into it and the water was much deeper than she thought. Now the rescue begins. Dont push one way and pull the other, some people that you may not like or agree with are going to be there regardless of what you or i think so, if you truly want change work with them for change not against them.

You are as green as they come, trust me. I am not taking a shot at you but look at the people you surrounded yourself with when you ran for councilman, and you wonder why you couldnt even beat Binki who is not well liked.

Lets see I had 6 people helping me.That's it.The guy Binky had the same machine that controls this district. Are you kidding me? A lot more to this story but I will not offend people just because I didn't win. The backstabbers know who they are. I can live with it. I ran I lost end of story but I will not give up on doing what's right. I might be green but I sure as hell know what's at stake here.

Another thing I wanted to say to keep bringing up someone who isn't running is pretty low,petty and disgusting. Let by gones be bygones.

Post Fact

You need to let it go with Polanski and everyone else you have personal problems with, How are you going to be able to focus on the Kids when you have so many vendettas to take care of. If you win your going to sit on the board like andrea haxton did on the council and what does that get done nothing, absolutely nothing!
    "get done nothing, absolutely nothing!"
    Hmmm.......
    I know what point you are trying to make BUT----my four years of pushing back against the corruption that has robbed the good people of a modern, clean, safe City was a "shot heard round the world! " Right now I am at the LMHA Learning Center hearing a 10 year-old asking why his neighborhood is so run down. He is asking why we don't look like the rest of the City and have anything over here? I lived/live the pain of these babies growing up and hearing all the nasty put-downs about the First Ward. I stepped up to the plate when others bury their heads and took the personal abuse of the orange crate in their effort to run me out of Dodge. All because I was a woman who asked questions and was not their candidate.
    They have been mad at the County for years because the Republicans are in and their candidate lost.
    I did the job that God sent me to do in Lackawanna City Hall---I opened my mouth and fought back against their illegal day to day business deals with money that IS NOT THEIRS! All the times they put me on TV just heightened the average Citizen's awareness of what City Hall does NOT do for them.
    Ironically, I was the force that shook Lackawanna and the facilitator that made some people start researching and studying the haves and the have nots in Lackawanna.

Mr. Petricca went from 0 to 100 last Wednesday and kicked me and Edwin out of the entrance of his office when I asked him a simple question. They get on the phone and all knew when I was in the building. They always tried to hide the facts from the trail I was sniffing down and actually made a game out of plotting against me.

Key word: Tried.
    The momentum is building and I hope anger is slowly replacing apathy. I hope. People work hard for their money and many are hanging onto jobs by a thread. FYI: To all Veterans/Widows, please take the time to investigate your benefits or upgrade any claims. Also please go to the Assessor's Office if you are a homeowner to put in for your earned property tax reduction credits--Our Veterans deserve this and more! I am so grateful to our Vets! You can call the Erie County Veterans Agency at 858-6363 with any questions.

Yes, I was by myself against the politicians, and yes they blocked most of what I tried to get accomplished. But I believe they shot themselves in the foot because The People heard me, and even if I lost some credibility it is OK.
    Many heard my battle cry and they attention I alone brought to the negligence of my Ward and the entire City.
    I beg to differ with you, I accomplished something you will not see in black and white--there is a movement going on in case you did not notice.
    The 40 year olds are mad at the fleecing and raping of Lackawanna by the greedy career politicians who only use their position to glob onto to the power.

Very sorry to get off school candidate thoughts, but everything I said is pertinent to the candidates and Trustees. Do not be afraid to go against the flow when you know something is not right AND tell the public what is happening. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil and more Citizens will get mad the more you hit them in their pocketbook.
    Just stay on course and investigate and do not be afraid to go against the flow. Remember there wouldn't be a beach without waves and a boat can touch their mast on the water and still straighten itself out to stay on course!

This is the kind of nonsense that keeps Lackawanna the laughing stock of WNY. Couldn't the people who had to go out and take the signs down or tell the people to take them down have been doing something a little more productive. Everyone yells and rants about things that they want done but are busy keeping workers occupied with nonsense about someones signs. Who cares if a sign went up 4or 10 days early. What does it hurt?
    Not to belabor a point BUT there was a time in our City when signs were hanging off all poles, bus-stops, etc. of all sizes months and months before an election! It got people so nauseated and arguing that the City made an ordinance to try to keep some curb appeal and continuity to their placement. That's all---talk about littering, we had more signs than houses. Go to other communities--they try to control theirs too.
    Another thing is about their placement on City property,---the King ordered all to be taken down except the years HE was running. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    "get done nothing, absolutely nothing!"
    Hmmm.......
    I know what point you are trying to make BUT----my four years of pushing back against the corruption that has robbed the good people of a modern, clean, safe City was a "shot heard round the world! " Right now I am at the LMHA Learning Center hearing a 10 year-old asking why his neighborhood is so run down. He is asking why we don't look like the rest of the City and have anything over here? I lived/live the pain of these babies growing up and hearing all the nasty put-downs about the First Ward. I stepped up to the plate when others bury their heads and took the personal abuse of the orange crate in their effort to run me out of Dodge. All because I was a woman who asked questions and was not their candidate.
    They have been mad at the County for years because the Republicans are in and their candidate lost.
    I did the job that God sent me to do in Lackawanna City Hall---I opened my mouth and fought back against their illegal day to day business deals with money that IS NOT THEIRS! All the times they put me on TV just heightened the average Citizen's awareness of what City Hall does NOT do for them.
    Ironically, I was the force that shook Lackawanna and the facilitator that made some people start researching and studying the haves and the have nots in Lackawanna.

Mr. Petricca went from 0 to 100 last Wednesday and kicked me and Edwin out of the entrance of his office when I asked him a simple question. They get on the phone and all knew when I was in the building. They always tried to hide the facts from the trail I was sniffing down and actually made a game out of plotting against me.

Key word: Tried.
    The momentum is building and I hope anger is slowly replacing apathy. I hope. People work hard for their money and many are hanging onto jobs by a thread. FYI: To all Veterans/Widows, please take the time to investigate your benefits or upgrade any claims. Also please go to the Assessor's Office if you are a homeowner to put in for your earned property tax reduction credits--Our Veterans deserve this and more! I am so grateful to our Vets! You can call the Erie County Veterans Agency at 858-6363 with any questions.

Yes, I was by myself against the politicians, and yes they blocked most of what I tried to get accomplished. But I believe they shot themselves in the foot because The People heard me, and even if I lost some credibility it is OK.
    Many heard my battle cry and they attention I alone brought to the negligence of my Ward and the entire City.
    I beg to differ with you, I accomplished something you will not see in black and white--there is a movement going on in case you did not notice.
    The 40 year olds are mad at the fleecing and raping of Lackawanna by the greedy career politicians who only use their position to glob onto to the power.

Very sorry to get off school candidate thoughts, but everything I said is pertinent to the candidates and Trustees. Do not be afraid to go against the flow when you know something is not right AND tell the public what is happening. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the oil and more Citizens will get mad the more you hit them in their pocketbook.
    Just stay on course and investigate and do not be afraid to go against the flow. Remember there wouldn't be a beach without waves and a boat can touch their mast on the water and still straighten itself out to stay on course!
    Blah, Blah Blah, you had your chance to do some good but you chose to fight with everyone and anybody,now shut up step aside and let whoever may win do the best that they can. How can you not like anybody,and costantly quote the bible,but never forgive and move on. Dont go away, just be quiet please for the good of everyone.

Blah, Blah Blah, you had your chance to do some good but you chose to fight with everyone and anybody,now shut up step aside and let whoever may win do the best that they can. How can you not like anybody,and costantly quote the bible,but never forgive and move on. Dont go away, just be quiet please for the good of everyone.
    You too should practice what you preach.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Lets see I had 6 people helping me.That's it.The guy Binky had the same machine that controls this district. Are you kidding me? A lot more to this story but I will not offend people just because I didn't win. The backstabbers know who they are. I can live with it. I ran I lost end of story but I will not give up on doing what's right. I might be green but I sure as hell know what's at stake here.
    Many people shy,d away from you because of the people you surrounded yourself with, why do you think there was only seven! It wasnt because you are you, its because of them, do you see that.

How do you know who he "surrounds" himself with? At least he has his own mind and isn't "controlled" by the democratic mafia

First of all anyone who knows me and politics knows I do not make deals but since you insist I must have I will list people that you listed and some you haven't with the so called "DEALS".

Catherine Panczykowski: Campaign manager: deal made my words "I will try my best to defeat Binky!" This is the only deal I made with her and I failed at that I would say.As far as offering her a "JOB" Cathy had made it perfectly clear from the first day I met her she did not want to work again at city hall and did not want any payment of any kind "just try to beat Binky" is what she said. The only thing I ever gave Cathy was a dinner at Olive Garden along with her daughter and my wife and daughter. By the way this dinner was paid with my own money not campaign funds unlike some people in this city do. Have credit card reciept if you need it.

Mike Byrnarski: long time aquaintance from grade school :agreed to help me only after Larry Murphy was defeated by Mr. Kulcyck. deal made: No deals whatsoever made with Mike since we were friends since grade school.

Patty Byrnarski: wife of Mike : liked what I was saying and what I stand for. " a new change for Lackawanna" her own words. deal made: only to beat the machine and Mr. Kulcyck. Patty I am sorry I didn't live up to the end of that deal.

Tony Mingarelli: long time political leader: only approached through Mike Byrnarski after my "TOKEN" Republican Chairman Bob Sikorsky did not return calls regarding fundraiser and several questions about the election process.After the election I found out that the "REAL DEFACTO" Chairman of the Lackawanna Republican Party Fran Warthling told the "TOKEN" Chairman Bob Sikorsky not to help me."I told BOB just give him the endorsement than do not help him." them are Fran's words to a friend of mine. deal made: believe it or not I was leary of asking Tony for his help because I did not want to make any deals. Tony said "just try to beat these guys" once again that same deal was made. That being said the only help Tony gave was at my fundraiser,Dear Friend cards,introducing me to Ernie Leonetti,campaign literature handouts and sign locations which brings us to the next person.

Larry Murphy: Third Ward Democratic candidate: I have known Larry in high school and saw him at Republican endorsement meeting.That was the last time I have seen or spoke to him that was back in May. Tony Mingarelli told me to put up a sign at his address so I did. No deals made never even talked deals as a matter of fact never said more than 10 words in May either.

Omar Saleh: school board member: I met Omar through Mike and Patty Byrnarski.deal made: Omar couldn't believe I was running for free and donating my salary for playgrounds for the kids. Thought that was "amazing" his own words. Never made any deals with Omar except to get out the word to his community and try to beat Mr.Kulcyck. Once again I must apologize "I am sorry, Mr.Saleh for not winning the election and letting down our kids."

Ernie Leonetti: school board member: I met through Tony Mingarelli: deal made: He was to handout flyers at senior complex on Orchard. Not sure if it was ever done.I made no deals with this guy whatsoever. From what I saw last night at School Board meeting he is currently in cahoots with Mr. Warthling and his camp.

Heres one reason I know!!!!!!!!!!!

I underlined part of your problems,Mingarelli used you to the fullest!
    Last edited by lackawanna #1; April 19th, 2010 at 06:15 PM.

Heres one reason I know!!!!!!!!!!!

I underlined part of your problems,Mingarelli used you to the fullest![/QUOTE]

Still digging up the past. This all you guys do. If it wasn't for Tony I wouldn't even of had a shot. Nice of you to spend time checking me out. I appreciate that I mean that much to you. If you spent that much time doing actual work that needs to be done in the district well...

LOL! Lackawanna #1, too funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

Many people shy,d away from you because of the people you surrounded yourself with, why do you think there was only seven! It wasnt because you are you, its because of them, do you see that.
    Who? People that weren't going to back me anyways right? Lets be serious. This is just all talk from the same old people and the same old machine.I even recieved hate mail from the machine. They even questioned my donation of salary said it couldn't be done. If I accepted it than donated it why wouldn't it be? Just more spin by people so paranoid of losing control that they will smear someone who actually cares about his community and willing to give back. Pretty low even by Lackawanna standards and you wonder why our city is the way it is.Why don't you stop hiding behind that screen name and run for office yourself? See how easy it really is.
    Last edited by DennisMulqueen; April 19th, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Who? People that weren't going to back me anyways right? Lets be serious. This is just all talk from the same old people and the same old machine.I even recieved hate mail from the machine. They even questioned my donation of salary said it couldn't be done. If I accepted it than donated it why wouldn't it be? Just more spin by people so paranoid of losing control that they will smear someone who actually cares about his community and willing to give back. Pretty low even by Lackawanna standards and you wonder why our city is the way it is.Why don't you stop hiding behind that screen name and run for office yourself? See how easy it really is.
    I did and lost!

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information