Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Radio Personalities Who Drive You Nuts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Radio Personalities Who Drive You Nuts

Just about anyone from NPR. Their pretentious, boring, monotone voices always give me a migraine.

Two words: LAURA INGRAHAM! EEEEEEUGH! My husband loves listening to her but she makes me wanna slash my wrists.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

I think that Leslie Marshall is LAURA INGRAHAM's step sister. I can't stomache either!

Any woman with shoulder pads.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    Any woman with shoulder pads.
    that would mean Linda Pellegrino
    Last edited by buffy; January 1st, 2007 at 12:56 AM.

Tom Bauerlie. A total blowhard who know as much aboout radio as a piece of drywall. As long as that jackass is on the air in Buffalo, we will always be considered second rate by the rest of the nation.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

This is Ann Taylor

the newswoman I hate from NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore
    Tom Bauerlie. A total blowhard who know as much aboout radio as a piece of drywall. As long as that jackass is on the air in Buffalo, we will always be considered second rate by the rest of the nation.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Tom Baurle is a pompous a$$, that is rude, vulgar and most arrogant. Because of his crude language, he is an embarrassment to western NY, one of a number of reasons I do not listen to WBEN when he is on. Bauerle thinks of himself as Mr. Tough Guy, but who quit the police academy when he had to get into the ring for boxing during the defensive tactics phase, yet he wants to sound like he is ready to take on the world. I can liken him to the Huge guy, who is almost as boorish.

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore
    What nation do you live in?

Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1
    J
    Two words: LAURA INGRAHAM! EEEEEEUGH! My husband loves listening to her but she makes me wanna slash my wrists.
    LOL

hmmm

Just about anyone from NPR. Their pretentious, boring, monotone voices always give me a migraine.

I call her Sound Bite girl, the one who loves to her herself talk, sound bite hehe, sound bite hehe, here' s another sound bite. Hey, Laura bite this....and its above my knees....where the real sound bites live...!!!!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

The Shadow drives me nuts.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

I guess this thread has degenerated to the point where any idiot like wnybillsfan can make stupid remarks.

Kathy happens to represent the thinking of a lot of patriotic Americans. It is just typical for some left wing wacko like wnybillsfan to start calling names and using crude slurs to make a point.

With Bills fans like you, it's no wonder people are afraid to take their families to Bill's games !
    It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. (Sir Winston Churchill)

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by bflonum1fan
    I guess this thread has degenerated to the point where any idiot like wnybillsfan can make stupid remarks.

Kathy happens to represent the thinking of a lot of patriotic Americans. It is just typical for some left wing wacko like wnybillsfan to start calling names and using crude slurs to make a point.

With Bills fans like you, it's no wonder people are afraid to take their families to Bill's games !

This type of stuff completely takes the fun out of the conversation. bflonum1fan is 100% correct. I guess i'll have to setup rules.

Just remembered one that REALLY drives me nuts - Larry Hunter. This guy can't speak one sentence without mentioning his business.

Who cares?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Just remembered one that REALLY drives me nuts - Larry Hunter. This guy can't speak one sentence without mentioning his business.

Who cares?
    I like him...I can relate to him on some points. He owns a business in the area... I do too. I like when he fills in...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information