Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Personalities Who Drive You Nuts

ehhhh

janet snyder on kiss...so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by happyfeet
    janet snyder on kiss...so annoying
    She said she likes the brand name drugs because she feels like she doesn't get as healthy on the generic ones...
    Remain calm!! But run for your lives if necessary!

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...06/1068219.asp

Area bloggers say they are banned from appearing on a WBEN-AM Radio 930 weekly program because the station is upset at criticism leveled at WBEN talk-show hosts on their Web sites.

A top WBEN executive recently informed Canisius College professor Kevin Hardwick that he could no longer have the bloggers as guests on his politically oriented radio program.

Two of the bloggers - Christopher Smith of BuffaloGeek and Alan Bedenko of BuffaloPundit - say they're certain they have been censored for their occasional pointed criticism of WBEN personalities Sandy Beach and Tom Bauerle.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore

Area bloggers say they are banned from appearing on a WBEN-AM Radio 930 weekly program because the station is upset at criticism leveled at WBEN talk-show hosts on their Web sites.

A top WBEN executive recently informed Canisius College professor Kevin Hardwick that he could no longer have the bloggers as guests on his politically oriented radio program.

Two of the bloggers - Christopher Smith of BuffaloGeek and Alan Bedenko of BuffaloPundit - say they're certain they have been censored for their occasional pointed criticism of WBEN personalities Sandy Beach and Tom Bauerle.
    Yeah, Bauerle drives me pretty crazy.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Unregistered

well that sucks.

Obviously they have never heard the axiom "Don't bite the hand that feeds you...."
    "The horror........The horror..........."

[QUOTE=Jackie Stecchino]97 Rock, the Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin station. The have only a handful of records they play over and over. Only now and then when they go through the deep cuts can you hear something different.

Yes! I had a temp job where the boss insisted on listening to that station all the time! I prefer heavy metal or country, anything but that geezer rock stuff.

Bad Announcers

Yeah, I think Bauerle is so full of himself and he doesn't give people a chance to talk because he wants to hog his show. I've stopped listening to him. Beach is OK though; at least he doesn't take himself so seriously.

Ron Dobson is the worst however ; he is an idiot !
    It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. (Sir Winston Churchill)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    How about Kathy Weppner (YUK!)
    I agree with you! Kathy from Williamsville is the worst, WBEN doesn't pay her, do they?

She pays them (I hope) to have the show on the air.

Kathy Weppner doesn't do her homework and is untalented. Nothing she says or does interests me. She is an embarrassment to the good people of Williamsville.

wnybillsfan
    Kathy from Williamsville, she is witchlike, rhymes with ____itch.

How does she wipe herself with those nails?

That must be what smells when she slithers into the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Achbek1
    Just about anyone from NPR. Their pretentious, boring, monotone voices always give me a migraine.

Two words: LAURA INGRAHAM! EEEEEEUGH! My husband loves listening to her but she makes me wanna slash my wrists.
    The Shadow drives me nuts.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

I guess this thread has degenerated to the point where any idiot like wnybillsfan can make stupid remarks.

Kathy happens to represent the thinking of a lot of patriotic Americans. It is just typical for some left wing wacko like wnybillsfan to start calling names and using crude slurs to make a point.

With Bills fans like you, it's no wonder people are afraid to take their families to Bill's games !
    It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required. (Sir Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareDistrict
    Something we agree on
    she could be a witch for halloween and only need the green face makeup, but no fake nose would be needed

oh, she's annoying too 95% of the time
    I did get on her show once though
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Unregistered
    She is the local version of Rush Limbaugh unthinking (Republican Party) automoton. On Election night while the polls were still open she was telling people who to vote for on WBEN and imploring them to go to the polls and vote for a certain person.

That's wrong, probably illegal.

Tom Bauerlie. A total blowhard who know as much aboout radio as a piece of drywall. As long as that jackass is on the air in Buffalo, we will always be considered second rate by the rest of the nation.
    What nation do you live in?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information