Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Merry Christmas! Hopefully?

Unregistered

shame on you therising, you complain about me and your mind is just as closed

you can disagree whether jews are the source of many of our countries problems...but its really pathetic that you cannot use even a small amount of that liberal brain of yours to see that christianity is being threatened in this country and around the world....threatened and incapable of responding out of fear, political correctness and lawsuits.

Its high school taxes that are crippling parochial school enrollment
    Its globalism thats shipping our jobs and corporations overseas
    Its open borders thats bankrupting our medicaid and welfare systems while driving down wages for our tradesmen
    Its feminism and abortion that is declining our population and destroying our families
    Its communist secularism that is making everyone from kids to the disabled to seniors disposable members of society....not far morally from hitlers death camps

yet (excluding the power of jewish intelligentsia, the jewish lobby (AIPAC), jewish experts on TV, jewish think tanks (AEI), etc) you cannot comprehend even the simplest threats to our country, our faith, our family or even western civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy
    Moadib,
    You just admitted your mind is closed.

That's a start. Maybe you can be saved. I tried my best to save Woodstock, but it didn't work.
    With this admission, you may be able to recover. Otherwise your life will continue to be one of torment.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information