Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas! Hopefully?

Quote Originally Posted by wheresthesun
    This is "MORNING F%*KING Breakfast"; it's supposed to be mamby pamby and until stupid Moadib polluted it, it was. So are you saying you write stupidity so people will read your posts? Wow, are you that boring?
    Since when do you decide what is to be discussed at morning breakfast?
    Are you saying your to stupid to have a conversation that challenges your ideologies?
    You must really be boring.
    Sad really; that there are a lot of people just like you, that are unable to discuss difficult topics.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    In all fairness, I'm sure her first googled "hetersosexual christian white male commits mass murder", but came up with nothing.
    "her" was a typo - was supposed to be "he"
    (the E is next to the R on the damn keyboard)

On more thing for you wheresthesun;
    After reviewing the threads you have started, I would say that you have the market locked up in regards to mamby-pamby.

Men that are Scared, on the next Oprah Winfrey show

http://forums.speakupwny.com/showthread.php?t=10584

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    On more thing for you wheresthesun;
    After reviewing the threads you have started, I would say that you have the market locked up in regards to mamby-pamby.
    Thank you for taking the time to go back and look at my threads. I'm flattered. And this thread hardly challenges ideologies, it's just another dumping ground for you and Timmy to spew your crap.

You are jealous and spiteful, and obviously uneducated.
    You're wrong, WTS. Timmy is educated. That's what makes his position so sad. If he were stupid, it would be understandable.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    You're wrong, WTS. Timmy is educated. That's what makes his position so sad. If he were stupid, it would be understandable.
    I thought bigotry stemmed from lack of education, and fear.

think again

I thought bigotry stemmed from lack of education, and fear.
    You thought wrong, WTS. You're half right, though.
    Education has nothing to do with it.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Unregistered

Lhardy, you are so right that christians are weak in their faith

Lhardy, you are so right that christians are weak in their faith preying upon each other in different denominations instead infighting over minutia. Christianity has alot to say about the welfare of children and nothing to say about homosexuality yet these denominations are stunted and unable to cope with threats of lawsuits from jews over christmas and easter, lawsuits from secular segments of the population and apoplectic tantrums from muslims and jews who reach out to the majority western european christian heritage in interfaith tolerance while waging a covert war to censor, marginalize, demean, silence, convert, etc.

Christians are unable to escape the politically correct handcuffs placed on them....and its especially sad for the jews because it means that the christians will be incapable of having any moral strength or values intact to save them from the next holocaust that they create for themselves. In every jewish holocaust has always resulted from jewish culpability....aka a backlash against jewish minority dominating the majority (as was said in the wizard of oz "Dont look behind the curtain" you will find a jew pulling the strings and levers)

thats why the politically correct speech is so dangerous and I applaud you LHardy standing up against politically correct speech and protecting our country from being an atheistic fascist communist state.

PS a little history lesson...christian capitalist czarist russia was overthrown by a small minority of communist jews....87 million died....in communist russia. The jews cared only for the pursuit of jewish communist intellentsia as their great experiment and had no loyalty to the russian nation or the russian people as they banished the christian religion, put women to work, free abortions, euthenasia from neglect....sound familiar to the social agendas in this country?

Yes, yes, Bravo LHardy, and you too little Timmy; you are both great men!!! (with very small minds)
    And there was no mention of this
    (as was said in the wizard of oz "Dont look behind the curtain" you will find a jew pulling the strings and levers)
    in the wizard of Oz so please don't bastardize the movie industry as well.

wheresthesun:
    You have yet to address anything in this thread other than your dislike for Timmy and me.
    Don't hate me.
    Prove me wrong.
    You refuse to try. Instead you would prefer to berate me and not once challenge with facts, the facts I have assembled.
    If you do not care to participate; don't.
    Otherwise you are wasting your time on me.

Do the Catholics, Christians, Muslims and Jews, just to name a few, know they are bigots?
    So by definition the only ones who are not bigots, are those who do not believe in anything.
    What is it like not to believe in anything?

big·ot (bĭg'ət) pronunciation
    n.

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

[French, from Old French.]

WORD HISTORY Bigots may have more in common with God than one might think. Legend has it that Rollo, the first duke of Normandy, refused to kiss the foot of the French king Charles III, uttering the phrase bi got, his borrowing of the assumed Old English equivalent of our expression by God. Although this story is almost surely apocryphal, it is true that bigot was used by the French as a term of abuse for the Normans, but not in a religious sense. Later, however, the word, or very possibly a homonym, was used abusively in French for the Beguines, members of a Roman Catholic lay sisterhood. From the 15th century on Old French bigot meant “an excessively devoted or hypocritical person.” Bigot is first recorded in English in 1598 with the sense “a superstitious hypocrite.”

For the Catholics

Bishop arrested, Catholic attacked by 500 police

Posted by chinaview on August 4th, 2006

– 90 Catholic arrested, 20 still detained

Cardinal Kung Foundation, USA, August 2, 2006– Bishop Yao Liang (姚良), 82 years of age, the underground Roman Catholic auxiliary bishop of the Diocese of Xiwanzi in Hebei Province, was arrested again by the Chinese authority on July 30, 2006. He is now being detained in Zhangjiakou City. He was previously arrested on March 31, 2005.

On August 1, 2006, Father Li Huisheng (李會生), 33 years of age, an underground priest in the Diocese of Xiwanzi, was also arrested. His whereabouts are unknown.
    http://chinaview.wordpress.com/2006/...by-500-police/
    And one more;
    Robbery attempt? My ass!

UCAN: Catholic priest attacked savagely in apparent robbery attempt
    11/21/2006
    UCANews (www.ucanews.com)

DUMKA, India (UCAN) – About 20 unidentified people attacked a Catholic priest around midnight Nov. 19 and left him for dead in what church people and police suspect was a robbery in the eastern state of Jharkhand.

anciscan Father Marian Pulichamakil, 62, suffered deep cuts from sharp weapons all over his body and head and was hospitalized in an unconscious state. The front portion of his face was cut and his nose was severed.

The attackers also threw two crude bombs inside the compound of his Little Flower Shanti Kunj (house of peace) Mission in Hansdiha village, which is 50 kilometers (about 30 miles) northwest of Dumka. The town, which houses the headquarters of Dumka Diocese, is 1,300 kilometers (about 800 miles) east of New Delhi.

Father Pulichamakil lived in a mud house in the compound of a primary school he started, where he was caring for 150 poor tribal children housed in the compound. All the children are under the age of 8.

The attacked priest, a native of Kerala state in southern India, was an active missioner among tribal Santal people living in the area.

"It is unthinkable that a holy man like him, who has been working for the good of the poor people here, could be attacked in such a brutal way," Sinha said. The police have "already got some clues and we are sure to nab the culprits soon," he added.

Father Christo Das, director of the Social Development Centre in Dumka, sees more than simply theft in the incident. More than just rob Father Pulichamakil, he said, "they wanted to kill him."

Considering the gruesome nature of attack, "it is obvious that they beat and knifed him until they thought he was dead," Father Das told UCA News.

According to the Dumka-based priest, the Hansdiha mission has been involved in several social programs for poor people in the neighboring villages since Father Pulichamakil started it three years ago. The villagers love the missioner for his simplicity, hard work and commitment, he said.
    http://www.catholic.org/internationa...y.php?id=22081
    Be thankful you live under the protection of the United States of America.

Beware if you travel to Indonesia

US warns of holiday attack threat in Indonesia
    AFP
    Monday, December 18, 2006 21:07 IST

JAKARTA: The US embassy has warned of possible attacks against Americans and other Westerners in Indonesia during the Christmas and New Year holidays.

"The US embassy reminds Americans in Indonesia of the continued serious security threat to Americans and other Westerners in Indonesia," it said in a statement on its website.

"In recent years terrorist attacks have occurred in Jakarta and elsewhere during the Christmas and New Year's holiday season. The embassy urges Americans to remain vigilant about security at all times," it said.

Indonesia was hit by a wave of bomb attacks on 38 churches or priests on Christmas Eve 2000 in which 19 people died.

The attacks were blamed on the Al-Qaeda-linked Jemaah Islamiyah regional terrorist group, which has also been held responsible for more recent bombings in Indonesia including the 2002 Bali nightclub attacks.
    http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1069965

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    wheresthesun:
    You have yet to address anything in this thread other than your dislike for Timmy and me.
    Don't hate me.
    Prove me wrong.
    You refuse to try. Instead you would prefer to berate me and not once challenge with facts, the facts I have assembled.
    If you do not care to participate; don't.
    Otherwise you are wasting your time on me.
    LH, I don't hate you.
    I berate you, not for your opinions, to which you are entitled, but for your narrow mindedness. Why would I argue with you about your "beliefs?"
    These "facts" you speak of are nothing more than an exercise in copy and paste.
    As far as I am concerned, there is nothing substantial here to address.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information