Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: stack endorsed, kennedy could still win

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    We should start up thread on that pelosi lady...
    Do it.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    So you know, and you might want to tell Timmy, it's a two year term, not four.
    if he's sort of okay after the first term, there's a benefit of the doubt, for a second term. that equals 4 years. if after 4 years is what i know i am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    if he's sort of okay after the first term, there's a benefit of the doubt, for a second term. that equals 4 years. if after 4 years is what i know i am talking about.
    What?

Cool Buf - bflo_resident1 - - I figured it out! - I mean I get it !!!!!

What your saying is its not what Stack didnt do, its what TK cant do, so if we focus on what maybe shouldnt have been done, but was and maybe what TK could have done but hasnt - we should vote for him because it wasnt right what the other guys father did because you didnt like him either -

So if we just focus on your mudslinging, thats isnt actually mud because you said it aint - we can ignore TK is just another clone raised off the tax payers money - but thats OK because you like him now!

Hows that - it took five beers and two shots of jack D. but I finnaly understand your logic.

Sully's is a wonderful place!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    it took five beers and two shots of jack D. but I finnaly understand your logic.
    as long as we all hope you're not on the job admitting to being so highly intoxicated and hanging out at sully's. does byron know how much you like to knock'em back in south buffalo? you, of all people understand nothing about me. you're a robot to the mayor so have a 3rd shot of jack all call it a night pal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    What?
    everyone knows that it takes longer than 2 years to pave a way in the nys senate. look at the health care bill that finally passed after more than 10 years of debating policies with politics. most bills put forth don't make it out of committees. if tim's elected, the first two years is settling in, it takes another 2 years to begin gaining support and a voting record starts to show where the guy stands, that means it really takes 4 years to show a newly elected candidate's stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    stack's father was also parks commissioner, it would be different if stack was pulling doubling shifts at a supermarket to put himself through school, or raise a family.
    So tim k's father is the commissioner of assessment for the city, he's been in politics for 28+ years, so what's your point? It's not as if Tim K had to do anything either. Oh and how do you know what Stach did or didn't do when he was going to school?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    So tim k's father is the commissioner of assessment for the city, he's been in politics for 28+ years, so what's your point? It's not as if Tim K had to do anything either. Oh and how do you know what Stach did or didn't do when he was going to school?
    This just in--- Stack's wife had detention for two days in Junior High.

We better throw that into the mix as damning evidence against him.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information