Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: stack endorsed, kennedy could still win

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    There are several schools like Hopevale around the region.
    16 statewide.

Quote Originally Posted by bflo_resident1 View Post
    give early to a town's school district that his wife works in, a bill he sponsored himself.

that local law reads like this when it is put in front of the state legislature

bill stachowski wrote his own local law as a senator basically saying the same thing the apprenticeship law was voted on.
    Ok just to be clear.

You are accusing a sitting state senator of creating a school district for the sole purpose of gettting his wife a job there?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    Ok just to be clear.

You are accusing a sitting state senator of creating a school district for the sole purpose of gettting his wife a job there?
    i am making clear that the NYS senate created a school district of less than 150 students that a 20+ year NYS senator's wife was appointed supervisor of. the senator's wife was appointed upward into a district of 1 school that the senate created making $150,000 not counting the senator's payola off the taxpayers, with benefits, perks and all. stachowski is a 2nd generation of politicians in the buffalo area, what more could a senator's wife ask for?

Unregistered
    doubled post.

so you are saying that Senator Stachowski created a school district and appointed his wife.

Cause if youre not then this isnt a real story.

So what is it? Are you saying That Stachowski did something illegal/unethical byt getting his wife a job?

i am making clear that the NYS senate created a school district of less than 150 students that a 20+ year NYS senator's wife was appointed supervisor of. the senator's wife was appointed upward into a district of 1 school that the senate created making $150,000 not counting the senator's payola off the taxpayers, with benefits, perks and all. stachowski is a 2nd generation of politicians in the buffalo area, what more could a senator's wife ask for?
    He didn't "create" this school district. It is a school for the residents of the Hopevale facility. If it is like Randolph, as I said, it also houses day school students that come from surrounding school districts.

I can't stand Stachowski whatsoever. However, we do ourselves a great disservice when we, who are trying to get him out of office, make up false facts.
    His record already sucks. He has a litany of things he has done to screw voters, and a litany of things he has done not to help voters. His record speaks for itself. Let's not give him reason to discount the naysayers by tossing in wrong information.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

the senator's wife was appointed upward into a district of 1 school that the senate created making $150,000
    And it only took her 20 some years to get there! (appointed to post of superintendent in May (?) of 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    And it only took her 20 some years to get there! (appointed to post of superintendent in May (?) of 2008.
    Who appointed her? I'll answer, the board of education......

Rev. Paul Steller, President
    Ed Osborne, Vice President
    Alison Hyde
    Karen Little
    Edward Bartz (appointed by the Commissioner of Education)
    Dr. Sharon Raimondi
    Thomas D. Lunt
    Barbara Ochterski, Ph.D.

Hey I don't see Billy listed?

Quote Originally Posted by CSense View Post
    Who appointed her? I'll answer, the board of education......

Rev. Paul Steller, President
    Ed Osborne, Vice President
    Alison Hyde
    Karen Little
    Edward Bartz (appointed by the Commissioner of Education)
    Dr. Sharon Raimondi
    Thomas D. Lunt
    Barbara Ochterski, Ph.D.

Hey I don't see Billy listed?

Exactly. This guy has a horrible record by himself. We can just use that. We don't need to make stuff up about him.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

This conversation leads me to wonder- Is Bornhava supported by taxpayer money? How much more does TK make (Leg pay and Bornhava pay combined) than the minimum wage workers in his district?

He hasn't worked at Bornhave for years.
    Fully stimulated...

hmmm, guess you can't believe everything you read!
    http://jmbuck.wordpress.com/2010/02/...ty-legislator/
    February 8, 2010
    Currently, Tim works as an occupational therapist at Bornhava, a specialized early childhood center for children with disabilities in Amherst, New York, and has been there since 2000. He announced his candidacy for New York State Senate on January 8, 2010.

TK is hoping you will stop "Helping" him

doubled post.
    NEWS-Line Q&A with TIMOTHY M. KENNEDY, Independent Consultant Occupational Therapist, Erie County Legislator

The more ****z you throw, the more you keep piling on your boy. He is also 2nd Gen "Political Hack" - he is also "Double Dipping" - he is no different then the last two SB Dem Financed losers you supported.

Doesn't it ever sink in, change is about change - it has nothing to do with "recycling".

Why are people so "Party Blind" that they will sell out their own principals every other election cycle????? Does being apart of that Committee mean that much to your self identity????????
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    His record already sucks. He has a litany of things he has done to screw voters, and a litany of things he has done not to help voters. His record speaks for itself.
    does this mean i shouldn't bring up when stack's father was parks commissioner and stack lived rentfree in a city owned apartment in front park?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    does this mean i shouldn't bring up when stack's father was parks commissioner and stack lived rentfree in a city owned apartment in front park?
    I see what your doing but then on the other hand you should do the same with Tim K.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information