Thread: Cheektowaga school taxes.... Up

Cheektowaga school taxes.... Up

Here we go again CCHS preliminary budget for the school year 11/12
    would raise taxes by 3.1 % the 38.8 million $ spending plan would bring the tax rate up to $27.30 per assval. thats up from $26.48.

dennis kane school super(but don't freeze my pay governor) is recommending the tax increase. blaming teachers pension, health care, unemployment insurance, and personal expenses. mr.kane that includes you also with those bennies so why not YOU LEAD and cut your pay by 10% and start paying into your HC and pension and lower that tax rate for the good people of cheektowaga.
    you talk like a true politician blame your staff for all the dist. problems and tax increase... you sound just like a Predecessor dr. lewis

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    would raise taxes by 3.1 % the 38.8 million $ spending plan would bring the tax rate up to $27.30 per assval. thats up from $26.48.

dennis kane school super(but don't freeze my pay governor) is recommending the tax increase. blaming teachers pension, health care, unemployment insurance, and personal expenses. mr.kane that includes you also with those bennies so why not YOU LEAD and cut your pay by 10% and start paying into your HC and pension and lower that tax rate for the good people of cheektowaga.
    you talk like a true politician blame your staff for all the dist. problems and tax increase... you sound just like a Predecessor dr. lewis
    That Mike Nold on this message board doesn't believe in health care and gov't . So I am sure since he is running as a trustee in Depew , he is going to decline his salary and all those bennies.. Hey, maybe no patronge either.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    That Mike Nold on this message board doesn't believe in health care and gov't . So I am sure since he is running as a trustee in Depew , he is going to decline his salary and all those bennies.. Hey, maybe no patronge either.
    PO mikeee that party has their work cut out for them to win i think it will be very close down dare in depew. if mikkeee's team wins we will see what he cuts out of his pay... just so he has enough money for my milk bones....

You've got nobody to blame but yourself. If you're so unhappy with taxes, you can either gather a bunch of people and protest the rise in taxes or you can move.

You aren't going to do either of those, though, are you? It's easier to complain on speakupwny.com.

Quote Originally Posted by ERIEMAN View Post
    You've got nobody to blame but yourself. If you're so unhappy with taxes, you can either gather a bunch of people and protest the rise in taxes or you can move.

You aren't going to do either of those, though, are you? It's easier to complain on speakupwny.com.
    Nope not none of those thing...I don't Live in cheek anymore.I did for 47 years and moved 7 heard ago. But I love the corrupt politics of the town and a school board that taxes and taxes.....
    Protests don't work look at Wisconsin. So I won't do that.

Me complain on speakup about taxes. You don't like that ...99% of the people on this site
    Complain about government workers,pensions these people get and health care. But no one else talks about taxes....
    What do you complain about on this site I believe it public sector workers.
    If you don't like what I post use the block.

y

Nope not none of those thing...I don't Live in cheek anymore.I did for 47 years and moved 7 heard ago. But I love the corrupt politics of the town and a school board that taxes and taxes.....
    Corrupt? They fix the elections?

Or maybe it is people find it easier to spew on the net then to vote.

How many people voted in the Last CCSD election?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Corrupt? They fix the elections?

Or maybe it is people find it easier to spew on the net then to vote.

How many people voted in the Last CCSD election?
    talking about inside the the town hall. you know what goes. family and friends net. max running the demo party out of the sanitation dept on town time, list goes on and on spending, pension padding.... on election hell the people in cheek have no clue whats going on that's why these people walk in year after year.

school budget
    not many vote... only the family and friends of the PTA thats about all you get. again they walk that budget right through.
    the best is even if you vote a school budget down... state laws go with contingency plan or budget and will raise taxes anyway a win win for them. if you want your taxes to go up year after year so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ERIEMAN View Post

I live in the maryvale school dist. this dist. is running in the red do know how much the taxes will go up this year? I'll start a protest.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    where did he say this?
    You talk like trustees get a million dollars a year for the work that they do. Just so you know, Depew pays less than $8,000 a year for their trustees. There aren't too many bennies either. You would begrudge him this?
    If you don't want people to get paid and feel that elected officials should work on a voluntary basis, then perhaps you should get out there and start a grassroots organization.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    where did he say this?
    You talk like trustees get a million dollars a year for the work that they do. Just so you know, Depew pays less than $8,000 a year for their trustees. There aren't too many bennies either. You would begrudge him this?
    If you don't want people to get paid and feel that elected officials should work on a voluntary basis, then perhaps you should get out there and start a grassroots organization.
    what she said!
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    I live in the maryvale school dist. this dist. is running in the red do know how much the taxes will go up this year? I'll start a protest.
    I know they are discussing such things at the board meetings recently, but I have to say the Maryvale district is doing a great job.

They held a community forum just last month for community members to come and give their input on ideas of how to save money. It was a great turnout and I was quite surprised to hear a bunch of great ideas many community members brought along with them.

Hey union boy why don't we end your 500 page collective bs bargaining agreements and cut admainstrative pay to boot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Hey union boy why don't we end your 500 page collective bs bargaining agreements and cut admainstrative pay to boot!!!
    have no clue what you said... just that i take it you don't like unions. orrr your a school super.

Thread Information