Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the corrupt Town of Cheektowaga

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    And here I thought you were a smart pup...I have no worries, just like stevenco...
    eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... ...................
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I hate to be the one of bad news, but let me clue you all in on something...

Unless perjury can be proven, in court, its NOT perjury.

you can commit perjury while under oath, however, that perjury must be proven, will court is in session, otherwise you are free and clear... to break the law. I know this as first hand knowledge and know someone - personally, who comitted perjury not once, not twice but SEVEN TIMES and got away with it. To prove perjury, you must prove they are lieing, the providing of proof falls upon you.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Exclamation The word Purgury

:
    Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    It's "PERJURY"...might want to look over your spelling...
    MR. KNOWSITALL- hate to tell you , but in the Italian language that is how you spell and say it'... SO all I can say to you is ZITO!!!!!!!!

Purgury

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    I hate to be the one of bad news, but let me clue you all in on something...

Unless perjury can be proven, in court, its NOT perjury.

you can commit perjury while under oath, however, that perjury must be proven, will court is in session, otherwise you are free and clear... to break the law. I know this as first hand knowledge and know someone - personally, who comitted perjury not once, not twice but SEVEN TIMES and got away with it. To prove perjury, you must prove they are lieing, the providing of proof falls upon you.
    Hate to tell you this but Judges and Lawyers can see a persons actions-(body language) and can see through the truth or the lie , if a person knows and recalls the incident and also they the Justice System is very much Aware of the perception-meaning they observe, physical actions and so forth...Times have changed!!!!!!

!

More like a bad boss....put him on Undercover bosses...Town Residence allow Town Corruption not on person.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Unbelievable.I find it amazing when you see a thread start out with such a strong message and with such emotion,dwindle into some meaningless banter about crap that has nothing to do with the original subject. Then again I just added to that didn't I?!
    Cripes,we ALL have ADHD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37 View Post
    More like a bad boss....put him on Undercover bosses...Town Residence allow Town Corruption not on person.
    How true,Town Residence allow Town Corruption!

Christine has a very good case.I am saying this because it seems like Christine is not willing to just settle the case out of court and keep her mouth shut with money as they move her off to a different department and make an attempt to protect that scumbag John.And yes I did do a little name calling."Maybe it's just me but anyone who goes after someone with a disability or verbally degrades them is a scumbag"...OK Back to my rant.So if this situation has gone past the "Settle out of court phase"...Does this mean that it is indeed going to be a trial case and if so shouldn't it be made public? I just cannot see how this hasn't made it to the Paper or T.V. Good job on keeping it under wraps.Oh yeah I forgot "Who would want to be known as a person that is defending an individual whom degraded a Disabled Woman".The town attorney must love that Scumbag John right about now.
    We trust, sir, that God is on our side. It is more important to know that we are on God's side.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by HiGrader View Post
    Christine has a very good case.I am saying this because it seems like Christine is not willing to just settle the case out of court and keep her mouth shut with money as they move her off to a different department and make an attempt to protect that scumbag John.And yes I did do a little name calling."Maybe it's just me but anyone who goes after someone with a disability or verbally degrades them is a scumbag"...OK Back to my rant.So if this situation has gone past the "Settle out of court phase"...Does this mean that it is indeed going to be a trial case and if so shouldn't it be made public? I just cannot see how this hasn't made it to the Paper or T.V. Good job on keeping it under wraps.Oh yeah I forgot "Who would want to be known as a person that is defending an individual whom degraded a Disabled Woman".The town attorney must love that Scumbag John right about now.
    I really would like to know why the Union is not fighting for this employee. It states right in our contract that the town cannot discriminate against in any manner. This definitely falls into the definition of discrimination. But as many people stated in past replies, John J. is really close with the Board and other high profile people within the town. Otherwise how could a mechanic go from not doing that job properly, to Deputy Highway Superintendent and then to General Crew Chief of the Parks. I would say he has some political pull. The guy is a real class act. He even sold his own family out to move up the political ladder. Hope the money was worth it.

John J is Rogowski cousin and he likes to hang out at the Sant.Dept.Wonder who he knows there

I too have a pending case involving the great TOWN OF CHEEKTOWAGA - funny thing is some of the people who are involved with this case are the same individuals involved in my case. I do know the pain that Chris is feeling & I only have some words of advice don't trust what anyone tells u that works there not even ur union lawyer since they all no each other & work together & ull b standing alone when u bring something against them since they will threaten ur witnesses that they will lose their jobs if they stick up for u - I learned the hard way.

One thing I'll say is the TOWN may think I've gone away since they thought they could pay off my attorney to try to ruin my case but proof is always what it will come down to & when u have proof that's in people's own voice there's no way they can't say it didn't happen.

I hope Chris goes public with her case because I will b even if I get nothing from it bit exposing the truth & the corruption that goes on in this Town that goes to the County & State level

the coffupt Town of Cheektowaga

well the Town of Cheektowaga WILL Find OUT- soon Enough, that what has been said and laughed at by Chris's boss and the Town and the Unoin- Will ALL FIND it VERY HARD TO LET THIS Situation of doing what has been going on and done to Chris- a person with a Disability- to be dropped and looked the other way.. They will have to All answer the NEWS MEDIA AND THE BUFFALO NEWSPAPER!!!!! They cannot run from this one...Oh and also, they will have to deal with The Many Many People that have this disability(Multiple Sclerosis).I am so Very Very PROUD of my Friend Christine Klaffka- for not giving into any of these cowards!!!! Now we can smile and say good job Chris

So when is it gonna hit the paper and airwaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    So when is it gonna hit the paper and airwaves?
    like I said before the town will fight like hell to keep this out of the paper. they have stopped stuff like this for years from the paper. it will be intresting to see what happens.

hey BO.... why NO union help for chris? i hear they have turned their back on her.
    they have a new pres. as of 1/1/10 or is the new pres running the union the same way it's been for the last 15 years pick and choose
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Why doesn't she have any union backing?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information