Thread: Assassination complete - Dems attacking Dems

Exclamation Assassination complete - Dems attacking Dems

Lan.Dem.Committee and Town Supervisor must be proud of them selfs. Danny got his job, Mr.Gold got the Town Board Appointment and one of their own gets probation and a fine.

Richard Reese who became a Lan.Dem. years back was sentenced yesterday. He was convicted of doing what Virgil Paul(past superintendent) did, he was harassed by Channel Fours vary own Luke Morretti for doing exactly - as Supervisor Bob Giza later admitted, the same exact thing his temp replacement did a few months later.

When Supervisor Bob Giza's friend was caught dumping on private property - he all of a sudden remembered(in his words)"Its something we've done sense I have been here" - but he forgot that when his party buddies fed an anonymous tip to channel four.

The recycle deal - that too was done as a matter of routine by past Highway Bosses. I guess it depends on who gets fed from the proceeds.

This new group of Dem.Com. insiders are like a pack of wolfs - they'll attack each other for a shot at the tax funded prize.

These new "Son of Patronage" ain't your Daddy's Democrats any more. This new bread has no honor, no work ethic just an unquenchable hunger for more tax funded perks.

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Lan.Dem.Committee and Town Supervisor must be proud of them selfs. Danny got his job, Mr.Gold got the Town Board Appointment and one of their own gets probation and a fine.

Richard Reese who became a Lan.Dem. years back was sentenced yesterday. He was convicted of doing what Virgil Paul(past superintendent) did, he was harassed by Channel Fours vary own Luke Morretti for doing exactly - as Supervisor Bob Giza later admitted, the same exact thing his temp replacement did a few months later.

When Supervisor Bob Giza's friend was caught dumping on private property - he all of a sudden remembered(in his words)"Its something we've done sense I have been here" - but he forgot that when his party buddies fed an anonymous tip to channel four.

The recycle deal - that too was done as a matter of routine by past Highway Bosses. I guess it depends on who gets fed from the proceeds.

This new group of Dem.Com. insiders are like a pack of wolfs - they'll attack each other for a shot at the tax funded prize.

These new "Son of Patronage" ain't your Daddy's Democrats any more. This new bread has no honor, no work ethic just an unquenchable hunger for more tax funded perks.

yup just another day in Lancaster....

Good maybe they will implode like city

Thread Information