Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Sessions is a Very Sick Man

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Well in that case who can know who commits most of the crimes in terms of percentage?
    (everytime I bring data people get evasive)
    I know it's dated, but probably consistent

2012 FBI Statisitcs https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...decoverviewpdf

Total Arrests - 9,390,473
    By Whites - 6,502,919 - most arrested for Property Crime (196,817,552 Caucasions in the US)
    By Blacks - 2,640,067 - most arrested for Drug Abuse violations (37,685,848 Black in the US)

I'm horrible at figuring out percentages so you do the math but I think it's about 1:30 arrests are white people and about 1:15 are black
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Well in that case who can know who commits most of the crimes in terms of percentage?
    (everytime I bring data people get evasive)
    LOL.

You're too much of a moron to comprehend dual sets of numbers. You looked at just the % of total arrests or total convictions but didn't consider the race % breakdown in the population. One thing you need to learn here Chris is that affirmative action only helps you on your outcome by giving you unfair odds. Quotas can't help you from looking like an idiot and not being able to do basic math.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    LOL.

You're too much of a moron to comprehend dual sets of numbers. You looked at just the % of total arrests or total convictions but didn't consider the race % breakdown in the population. One thing you need to learn here Chris is that affirmative action only helps you on your outcome by giving you unfair odds. Quotas can't help you from looking like an idiot and not being able to do basic math.
    The blacks arrests wouldn't be nearly as high unless there were specific programs (mandatory minimums, stop & frisk, etc.) to put blacks in prisons that are obviously absent with whites you brainless baboon. Whites have been officially the most violent since colonialism at the very least, hell my wife watches ID on Dish TV and for the time being I get a steady diet of sneaky white crime.

And what that has to do with Rep. Waters is beyond me, but I took your bait.

The blacks arrests wouldn't be nearly as high unless there were specific programs (mandatory minimums, stop & frisk, etc.) to put blacks in prisons that are obviously absent with whites you brainless baboon. Whites have been officially the most violent since colonialism at the very least, hell my wife watches ID on Dish TV and for the time being I get a steady diet of sneaky white crime.

And what that has to do with Rep. Waters is beyond me, but I took your bait.

I just think we need a cure for dindonutin. Because it's never the black mans fault.

The blacks arrests wouldn't be nearly as high unless there were specific programs (mandatory minimums, stop & frisk, etc.) to put blacks in prisons that are obviously absent with whites
    How about if Blacks just stop committing so many crimes?? I think that would be the best program
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    How about if Blacks just stop committing so many crimes?? I think that would be the best program
    You could fix the problem two ways, stop bearing children into impoverished homes, and stop the decline of the nuclear family.

So basically because ignorance of all races.. correctable problems will continue I suppose. Nobody forces men to leave their families and father multiple children or have kids they cannot afford. You can't fix ignorance or stupid.

Rapes, robberies, murders.. who forces that?

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I just think we need a cure for dindonutin. Because it's never the black mans fault.

Black men have lots of faults, but the canned solutions you guys offer is more about you all being evasive. At some point the real decision-makers decided during the '60's that dinner table dad had to go-especially black dinner table dad-because too many of them were waking their kids up to what was going on. So therefore efforts were made to criminalize them.

I think I told you guys before that back when we had low crime high employment and good conduct those are the times we really pissed-off whites. Look up the Tulsa Oklahoma "Black Wall Street" riot (one of hundreds started by white Americans), and the riot in Philly where Irish based their rage on blacks having a better neighborhood than them. Now it would be easy to assume this is 2017 and times have changed, but given the treatment of Lebron James' family after their move to Brentwood for the summer, I think you chose the wrong time to lament "it's never the black man's fault."

While it's true that racism and white privilege are a definite problem that needs to be addressed, the fact is that you cannot keep blaming all of Black America's problems on white people. Too many black people have left that behind to become successful. It can be done. Like Save Us said, no one is forcing anyone to have multiple children that they cannot afford, many out of wedlock. Education is where it starts. What's the old saying, free your mind and your body will follow?
    HipKat's Blog

While it's true that racism and white privilege are a definite problem that needs to be addressed, the fact is that you cannot keep blaming all of Black America's problems on white people. Too many black people have left that behind to become successful. It can be done. Like Save Us said, no one is forcing anyone to have multiple children that they cannot afford, many out of wedlock. Education is where it starts. What's the old saying, free your mind and your body will follow?
    Who said I or others blame "all" of black America's problems on white people?

I get the feeling you and LeftWNY complaining about things always being blamed on the white man means you harbor some degree of persecution complex.

Who said I or others blame "all" of black America's problems on white people?

I get the feeling you and LeftWNY complaining about things always being blamed on the white man means you harbor some degree of persecution complex.
    No, I just don't like ghetto rats that blame everyone else for their laziness and dependence on handouts. Really, that's what it comes down to. I don't have a problem with black people, or white people or any people that are trying to live a productive life. Until the ghetto starts policing itself, issue like white privilege couldn't even begin to be addressed
    HipKat's Blog

Black men have lots of faults, but the canned solutions you guys offer is more about you all being evasive. At some point the real decision-makers decided during the '60's that dinner table dad had to go-especially black dinner table dad-because too many of them were waking their kids up to what was going on. So therefore efforts were made to criminalize them.

I think I told you guys before that back when we had low crime high employment and good conduct those are the times we really pissed-off whites. Look up the Tulsa Oklahoma "Black Wall Street" riot (one of hundreds started by white Americans), and the riot in Philly where Irish based their rage on blacks having a better neighborhood than them. Now it would be easy to assume this is 2017 and times have changed, but given the treatment of Lebron James' family after their move to Brentwood for the summer, I think you chose the wrong time to lament "it's never the black man's fault."
    You cannot control others, you can only take responsibility for yourself and your family. When you have to rely on others you are weakened. I have been a minority in a few countries and I can assure you some aspects of human nature don't change.

No, I just don't like ghetto rats that blame everyone else for their laziness and dependence on handouts. Really, that's what it comes down to. I don't have a problem with black people, or white people or any people that are trying to live a productive life. Until the ghetto starts policing itself, issue like white privilege couldn't even begin to be addressed
    What "ghetto rats" have been telling you this? Most black youth today are trying to just be individuals and are trained by pop and modern hip-hop culture to avoid the race issue, they just want to be bad-boys and thugs. btw That image wasn't created in the ghetto, it was created in a boardroom a couple decades ago... yes by some very wealthy white men. Please point me toward the lazy blacks that articulate their laziness and handouts by blaming "everyone else."

www.thebuffalobullet.com

What "ghetto rats" have been telling you this? Most black youth today are trying to just be individuals and are trained by pop and modern hip-hop culture to avoid the race issue, they just want to be bad-boys and thugs. btw That image wasn't created in the ghetto, it was created in a boardroom a couple decades ago... yes by some very wealthy white men. Please point me toward the lazy blacks that articulate their laziness and handouts by blaming "everyone else."

www.thebuffalobullet.com
    Take a little trip to the South End of Peoria and many other places like it and no, that "image" was not perpetrated in a boardroom by wealthy white anything. Newsflash, I used to hang out on 39th and Crenshaw in LA with some Crips that worked for me, on Friday Nights in 1987. Yeah, around the time that Gangsta Rap was just starting to grow and guess how they all dressed?? This was long before any white man's board room gave 2 squats about Rap and ghetto culture.
    HipKat's Blog

www.thebuffalobullet.com
    This is because the nuclear family has decayed, fathers don't stick around and children are born out of wedlock.

Tighten that sh$t up and you can turn the problem around. There is no excuse. And no one to blame.

Take a little trip to the South End of Peoria and many other places like it and no, that "image" was not perpetrated in a boardroom by wealthy white anything. Newsflash, I used to hang out on 39th and Crenshaw in LA with some Crips that worked for me, on Friday Nights in 1987. Yeah, around the time that Gangsta Rap was just starting to grow and guess how they all dressed?? This was long before any white man's board room gave 2 squats about Rap and ghetto culture.
    Yeah "gangsta rap" itself was originated by NWA, recording industry suits, hijacked and perverted it because they feared the effect of songs like "Fight the Power" and "Cop Killer" would have on black youths especially after the Rodney King verdict and riot. If you lived in Crenshaw as you claim, how did a semi-literate bully like Suge Knight suddenly become head of a record label?

Here's some background on it from an author I know who researched the whole history - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3600sec...ook-reveals-it

pt.2 - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3600sec...n-potash-pt2-1
    Last edited by pointblank; June 16th, 2017 at 02:10 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information