Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: European Terrorists

European Terrorists

Sadly, as of now, 22 people dead, 59 killed at a concert in Manchester, England, from who ? That religion of peace, but I don't blame the entire religion, it's those that have radicalized it, those that hate & are still living in the middle ages, barbaric, sadly to deal with them, to eradicate them, we must become barbaric also, & get rid of them. Yet people wonder why many here in our country want safer borders, refugees 100% "vetted", look to Europe, it's no longer safe to travel & visit there, open borders just is totally contrary to a safe haven for a country's citizens, yet again, many are inviting or want to invite the enemy to come into our country, smh, think about it ? Many say open our borders, the same people who won't travel to Europe, or even Mexico because they're afraid, with good reason, be afraid here as these events & slaughters will happen more & more until we get rid of the vermin...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

no no the left and liberals said their peaceful refugees...

kick them all out, if they wont leave or return illegally, execute them.

The Liberal left is completely unhinged from reality and needs to be reminded that there are forces in this world that need to be shot dead, not talked to, to neutralize said threat... just wait, they will blame all this on trump and the Right.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    no no the left and liberals said their peaceful refugees...

kick them all out, if they wont leave or return illegally, execute them.

The Liberal left is completely unhinged from reality and needs to be reminded that there are forces in this world that need to be shot dead, not talked to, to neutralize said threat... just wait, they will blame all this on trump and the Right.
    I'm confused do you mean kick out the Irish as a result of the 1996 Manchester bombing that injured 212 people?

I mean I don't know of many who like the Irish and they're always drunk and fighting, right?

This the risk that government exposes it's citizens to when they force diversity and multiculturalism down their throats.

And the liberals that are so desirous of it?.. Well this is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I'm confused do you mean kick out the Irish as a result of the 1996 Manchester bombing that injured 212 people?

I mean I don't know of many who like the Irish and they're always drunk and fighting, right?
    Many Irish would like to kick the English out of the 6 counties.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Many Irish would like to kick the English out of the 6 counties.
    Good to know that there are others who find the Irish despicable on account of their terrorism. I mean why did the US let so many of them in? Just to mooch off of hard-working Americans? I'm sick and tired of being asked to wear green on St. Patrick's Day and have that multi-cultural BS crammed down my throat. Round them up like the snakes they are and send them packing.
    This cartoon basically sums it up and don't get met started on the Chinese and Asians.
    Last edited by Genoobie; May 26th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.

Remember last August at a Hillary rally when Ariana Grande proclaimed that "Islam is love!" Does anyone really believe that this little **** really cares about the dead and the maimed. As for Genoobie, the IRA were regularly infiltrating into the US back then and you're goddamned right I would've thrown them all out or better yet taken them them 100 miles into the Atlantic and told them they had their choice, swim to the US or back to Ireland. And Im Irish. Poor Genoobie, like so many others refuses to believe and understand that Islam is a religion based on hate and the conduct we witness so frequently is required of them by the Glorious Koran.

Genoobie, I missed the part of your quote on not getting you started on the Asians. Too bad if you don't start on them ...you'd fit right in with the Moslems who have slaughtered ethnic Chinese by the thousands in Indonesia because the Chinese are successful and the Indonesians are mired in centuries long poverty due to their unquestioning belief in the mullahs and Islam.

Genoobie, given your antipathy for the Irish and Chinese i gather you're probably an anti Semite too. If you haven't already done so familiarize yourself with the work of Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini from early in WWII. Ole Haj Amin was working with the Nazis to bring a Nazi strike force into the Middle East to pair with Haj Amin and the fellows to rid that area of those nasty Jews who were making the Muslims look bad by being successful. The force was mustered in Greece and ready to strike but Montgomery defeated Rommel at El -Alamein and ruined a perfectly good time for the Moslems. And that was back before there was an Israel to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Remember last August at a Hillary rally when Ariana Grande proclaimed that "Islam is love!" Does anyone really believe that this little **** really cares about the dead and the maimed. As for Genoobie, the IRA were regularly infiltrating into the US back then and you're goddamned right I would've thrown them all out or better yet taken them them 100 miles into the Atlantic and told them they had their choice, swim to the US or back to Ireland. And Im Irish. Poor Genoobie, like so many others refuses to believe and understand that Islam is a religion based on hate and the conduct we witness so frequently is required of them by the Glorious Koran.
    So why didn't you leave the country with the rest of the Irish circa 1996? Who should we kick out for this? http://www.wweek.com/uncategorized/2...en-passengers/

By the way, you don't sarcasm very well...the allusion to the "drunk Irish" or "Asians" was in making a point, but I wouldn't have expected you to get it.

Well, Genoobie, at least you didn't use Coptic Christians to make your sarcastic point. Let's see...how many of them were slaughtered yesterday? Only a couple dozen and 10 of them were kids. So that's ok, I guess. And the caning of 2 gay men in Indonesia, I believe, drew a bigger crowd of supporters than a Sabres game.

Well, Genoobie, at least you didn't use Coptic Christians to make your sarcastic point. Let's see...how many of them were slaughtered yesterday? Only a couple dozen and 10 of them were kids. So that's ok, I guess. And the caning of 2 gay men in Indonesia, I believe, drew a bigger crowd of supporters than a Sabres game.
    I was wondering about those Christians. Any chance you were referring to Dylan Roof? Or perhaps the guy who cut the throats of two people in Portland? That's kind of a terrorist calling card.
    Funny how you didn't lump all the Irish together though, you just singled out the IRA. I guess the topic might be a bit too challenging for you.
    Last edited by Genoobie; May 27th, 2017 at 11:21 AM.

Christians & Jews have always been a fave target of the hateful terrorists, who just happen to hide behind "allah", using him as their legit depraved ideals of exterminating them. It's no different than Hitler, who rallied an entire country around slaughtering Jews. You think these radical muslims can't rally an entire religion to kill all non-muslims ? I think they can...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    I was wondering about those Christians. Any chance you were referring to Dylan Roof? Or perhaps the guy who cut the throats of two people in Portland? That's kind of a terrorist calling card.
    Funny how you didn't lump all the Irish together though, you just singled out the IRA. I guess the topic might be a bit too challenging for you.
    I singled out the IRA because it was a terrorist organization and not all the Irish because terrorism is not required of you by your ethnic heritage if you're Irish. The type of conduct we're seeing from Moslems is required of them by the Glorious Koran.

I singled out the IRA because it was a terrorist organization and not all the Irish because terrorism is not required of you by your ethnic heritage if you're Irish. The type of conduct we're seeing from Moslems is required of them by the Glorious Koran.
    Thanks for making my point that you wouldn't understand.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information