Thread: Low Turnout - Polls Open Til 9

Exclamation Low Turnout - Polls Open Til 9

Heard turnout is kind of low for this year's budget vote and board election in Lancaster. So here's the thing...after all the noise you've been making on SpeakUp and other social media platforms, if you can't even get out to vote and you wind up disappointed with the outcome, you'd better keep it zipped tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.

No one ever won an election on the 'apathy ticket.' Get out and vote for those candidates you've been supporting so tirelessly!!

If you've already voted...Thank you for doing your civic duty. The kids of Lancaster deserve nothing less!

What should be of concern to voters who believe the budget and/or their candidate(s) cannot lose becomes possible when said voters stay home. Nothing is ever sure in an election and elections have serious consequences.

Don’t need any non-voting Monday morning quarterbacks voicing opinions.

Get out and vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    What should be of concern to voters who believe the budget and/or their candidate(s) cannot lose becomes possible when said voters stay home. Nothing is ever sure in an election and elections have serious consequences.

Don’t need any non-voting Monday morning quarterbacks voicing opinions.

Get out and vote!
    Already voted. VERY hard finding a parking space around 11;30 AM

I went after work about 3:30p and I think I was #998 in the "S" line.

Georgia L Schlager

At 1030 it was tough finding a spot but there was hardly anyone in the gym.

Tough to find a parking spot but no one in the gym voting? Sounds like a voter suppression effort to me. Probably the PTA & teachers and administrators unions working hand in hand to keep actual votes cast down.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Tough to find a parking spot but no one in the gym voting? Sounds like a voter suppression effort to me. Probably the PTA & teachers and administrators unions working hand in hand to keep actual votes cast down.
    Sarcasm? Parking has always been at a premium during the day at Lancaster, even more so when there's an event

Thread Information