Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Media Bias

WNYresident;1720803]No matter how you want to frame it the man grew a business and did very well for himself employing 1000's of people. You have to cut people in general some slack. He's not going to start WWIII.
    Building a business and running a country are not the same thing. Sorry, its just not. He has already admitted as much himself.

People also have to get their heads out of theirs butts. Putin doesn't want to start up a WWIII either.
    Who is talking about war with Russia?

The best for both countries is to be friends and work for common causes. With the invention of the internet/facebook etc elected leaders will no longer get away with what they used to.
    Well, you got that right.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Of course it's not the same. We have a lot of self serving idiots in government which makes it difficult to get done what needs to get done. All it takes is one more vote to win an election as a qualification. Just look around Erie County and our local town boards. Definitely not something to write home about.

The media and others tend to make it sound like Trump will start wwIII. I'm talking "war" in general.

Of course I have it right. I'm still perplexed how Kim Jong-il still rules North Korea. I would have assumed he would have been strung up by his ankles by now by his own people. We have to start pumping free wifi into NK so people can see what the rest of the world is like. I just saw something where there are only 20 or so haircuts you can have in NK but Kim Jong doesn't have to follow the law. New topic. No health insurance for anyone in congress/senate. They need to buy their own. You'd see things regarding healthcare get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    He blows the best bubbles. No one has better bubbles.
    They're wonderful, incredible bubbles. He invented bubbles!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    No matter how you want to frame it the man grew a business and did very well for himself employing 1000's of people.
    Who knew Health Care was so difficult?
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Of course it's not the same. We have a lot of self serving idiots in government which makes it difficult to get done what needs to get done. All it takes is one more vote to win an election as a qualification. Just look around Erie County and our local town boards. Definitely not something to write home about.

The media and others tend to make it sound like Trump will start wwIII. I'm talking "war" in general.

Of course I have it right. I'm still perplexed how Kim Jong-il still rules North Korea. I would have assumed he wou. Thld have been strung up by his ankles by now by his own people. We have to start pumping free wifi into NK so people can see what the rest of the world is like. I just saw something where there are only 20 or so haircuts you can have in NK but Kim Jong doesn't have to follow the law. New topic. No health insurance for anyone in congress/senate. They need to buy their own. You'd see things regarding healthcare get solved.
    People in NK are beaten down. They're like people in abusive relationships that won't leave. The fight is beaten out of them
    HipKat's Blog

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    People in NK are beaten down. They're like people in abusive relationships that won't leave. The fight is beaten out of them
    I'd like to take Kim Jong to lunch. First question... "So what the hell is your problem"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information