Thread: Hillview color run a huge success

Hillview color run a huge success

Thank God for volunteers that help our schools and community. Some of you writers were very abusive to many of the organizers in their writings on speak up wny . How brave you are behind a keyboard!s! While others do the work . Many stayed up late organizing packets and planning the event for the students and a very sick young lady. Did any of you writers or readers donate ? Attend? Or sponsor? Or did you just work the keys on the keyboard????

Neubaurer , I see you attacking the volunteer fire department . You have no class ! Are you a member ? Or just working your keyboard?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Greg, what triggered this response. You started the thread and I don't see anyone attacking anything.

AND question spending habits of the volly's is not attacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Neubaurer , I see you attacking the volunteer fire department . You have no class ! Are you a member ? Or just working your keyboard?
    I didnt attack jack shizz. I posted news, and mentioned that the price made it unlikely to just be a live burn house and wondering what they bought it for. Did you even read it?

Also, I attended, donated and had a participant in the color run, and am currently fundraising for Roswell Park, not that I need to justify myself to anyone.

Neubaurer , you seem concerned with the Bowmansville volunteer fire department purchase as being a lot of money or a waste. If it helps them or saves a life because they practice on itheir property it is worth it . Nate you jump on many band wagons putting down people who volunteer. You must be the luckiest guy to never need any help . God bless you .

Your reading comprehension and logic is horrendous. My post was an attempt to figure out what they plan to do with the property. Is it for a 3rd station house due to the housing thats going up over there? Is it for something else? I posted figuring someone here may be in the know... maybe even yourself since youre right around the corner from the main hall. Fire companies dont spend $200k just for a live burn. Live burns are usually donated by people that are demolishing a place anyway. Clearly they intend to use it for more than that and im curious to what that is. To read into it as an attack is ridiculous and to say I put down volunteers when I volunteer for a lot of things myself is laughable. You think you know me Greg, but you clearly dont have the slightest clue about me and you prove it regularly. Enjoy your souvlaki.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    Neubaurer , you seem concerned with the Bowmansville volunteer fire department purchase as being a lot of money or a waste. If it helps them or saves a life because they practice on itheir property it is worth it . Nate you jump on many band wagons putting down people who volunteer. You must be the luckiest guy to never need any help . God bless you .

Greg 200k is 200k. I don't agree with your logic just so that you can poke at Neubs.

Thread Information