Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gratuitous Photo Ops

The purpose of attending a school event is not to document your alleged participation.

The "look we are here" photos of Nargis Hossain and Melissa Studley at Hillview should tell you a lot.

This is what they tell me: someone told us to show up at events right before the election.

My children (and their education) are too important to be pawns in your campaign.

Someone should have clued you in that demonstrating real commitment to the youth of this community takes more than a photo op a few days before an election.

Too busy to vote in past school board elections? Really? Shame on you! So when did you finally realize that my children were important?

Wait, I know the answer! When you needed my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by GEN3535 View Post
    The purpose of attending a school event is not to document your alleged participation.

The "look we are here" photos of Nargis Hossain and Melissa Studley at Hillview should tell you a lot.

This is what they tell me: someone told us to show up at events right before the election.

My children (and their education) are too important to be pawns in your campaign.

Someone should have clued you in that demonstrating real commitment to the youth of this community takes more than a photo op a few days before an election.

Too busy to vote in past school board elections? Really? Shame on you! So when did you finally realize that my children were important?

Wait, I know the answer! When you needed my vote.
    OK, now I think you guys are getting petty and over the top critical IMO. All candidates show up for these things and so does the opposition. The only difference here is there are more noticing these folks.

They did the same thing last year with the CKSO on Facebook. It was humorous, seeing all the comments with campaign signs as a profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Their campaign is absolutely shameful. It is disgusting. Their platform appears to be one of self-promotion, showboat issues, personal attacks, and double-speak.

It departs from "politics as usual," in that their presentation is being articulated with a heavy-handed, strictly controlled, Soviet-style accent. DISGRACEFUL.
    Gee, your diplomacy is on full display for all to see with this post.

What ever happened to your own graciousness?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Gee, your diplomacy is on full display for all to see with this post.

What ever happened to your own graciousness?

Ah Breezy, the sinful masses kneel trembling, awaiting your fiery words of moral judgment.

The problem is your words are fragrant with rectally articulated admonishment.

Actually, there is an old Twilight Zone episode entitled "Four O'clock" which encapsulates what you are.

Here is the YouTube link. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5cFSaoY4vM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information