Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster Central School District Logo

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know the same family member who doesn't make paying property taxes on the home where Nargis resides a priority.
    One of the candidates doesn't own a home in Lancaster? A renter?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Doesn't own; don't know what she does to earn her keep. Pay rent? Work at the motel?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Yes, what kind of stake does she have in the district? Doesn't have kids and doesn't have property taxes to pay

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Yes, what kind of stake does she have in the district? Doesn't have kids and doesn't have property taxes to pay
    I basically agree with this. Not sure if they are property owners or not.

So last year when Metz and Gallagher used the logo of the district ,did you ask the same question? How convenient that Gorja posts the pictures of other people's young children as a way to intimidate them . Claims a go fund me page is BS but she donated to it. Posts criminal , financial, lawsuits, and bankruptcy for many many many people ( Giza, Brainard,ect.) BUT does not share the public information of her favorite candidates and school board administrators that have the same problems and some even many more . Call the district and report it ,if the law has been broken then there are consequences. The poster on Facebook using the Legends logo( Lancaster budget page ) is breaking the law, the district must protect its copywrite and trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by lord Geof View Post
    Lancastermom, out of curiosity, I assume you requested and received permission to utilize the Legends logo?
    Thanks for asking an unnecessary question. I'll humor you. It was one of the unofficial options before anything was chosen and put into place

I asked a question of which I did not know the answer. That's not senseless.
    "Did they request and receive permission to do so?"
    You post what you think others will fall for as a baited question to make someone look bad when you could have called the district. Just another sad attempt to demoralize two candidates

I really hope you go to meet the candidates so you can ask. Better yet teach out and talk to her yourself. Only way people who feel threatened by someone's credentials is to try to bring them and other innocent people down

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    I asked a question of which I did not know the answer. That's not senseless.
    "Did they request and receive permission to do so?"
    You post what you think others will fall for as a baited question to make someone look bad when you could have called the district. Just another sad attempt to demoralize two candidates
    It sounds like you are verbalizing a rumor to me.

I asked a question. That's it. Not baited, just a question.

The Lancastermom rumor mill is stating something otherwise.
    I guess, it's always okay when it's the other side doing the rumoring, eh??

Georgia L Schlager

Thanks for asking an unnecessary question. I'll humor you. It was one of the unofficial options before anything was chosen and put into place

Yo don't humor me, you make me laugh.

At least you answered the question.

So that makes it ok to continue to replicate the logo that subsequently been copyrighted?

No need to respond as I have had enough humor for the night.

I really hope you go to meet the candidates so you can ask. Better yet teach out and talk to her yourself. Only way people who feel threatened by someone's credentials is to try to bring them and other innocent people down
    I think they both have good credentials. Credentials aren't the end all. Character does it for me.

IMHO, Uhteg and Sage have done a great job and Jackson, a Harvard graduate is a down-to-earth individual.
    The attributes of their character matter to me.

A social worker acting like a thug at a school board meeting doesn't carry the character attributes that I'm seeking in a school board candidate. Now, that is someone who acted like a bully, IMHO.

Georgia L Schlager

According to the school handbook - page 60

Yet, the Hossain-Studley Facebook page and website utilize the Lancaster Central School District logo.
    Did they request and receive permission to do so?
    Great question gorja. I'm glad you asked it, these two candidates should not be using this logo at all. It gives the impression that they are incumbents or is endorsed by the district. IMO this is an arrogant move.

Isn't that the motel -Treehaven motel that her family member owns?

You know the same family member who doesn't make paying property taxes on the home where Nargis resides a priority.

This person also lists his tax billing address as 8755 Main st, Williamsville yet the property receives a Senior STAR exemption.

So where does he live 8755 Main st or 214 Argus Dr?

The balance owed for 2016 is $1,362.99. Who knows how much is owed for 2017? It doesn't show any amount paid on the town's site.

Just another one of my senseless posts.
    Hmm this is concerning gorja. Has Lancastermom addressed this one?

I think they both have good credentials. Credentials aren't the end all. Character does it for me.

IMHO, Uhteg and Sage have done a great job and Jackson, a Harvard graduate is a down-to-earth individual.
    The attributes of their character matter to me.

A social worker acting like a thug at a school board meeting doesn't carry the character attributes that I'm seeking in a school board candidate. Now, that is someone who acted like a bully, IMHO.
    You are correct Gorja. These candidates do have good credentials, and that is what is so very disappointing about this campaign.

For example, in one area alone, Ms. Studley, by virtue of her educational credentials, and her rather unique work experience insights, may have used the campaign to start a serious conversation about enhancing and lifting the circumstances of special needs students. IMHO.

Regrettably, to date, the campaign has been one seemingly limited to bitterness, showboat issues, identity politics, personal attack tactics, and defiant arrogance.

Perhaps it is not too late.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 1st, 2017 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lord Geof View Post
    Lancastermom, out of curiosity, I assume you requested and received permission to utilize the Legends logo?
    Rumormill?? I think your rocker tipped over and you hit your head too hard. Good grief. They had permission to use the logo. As did Gallagher and Metz last year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information