Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Queston for the self identified "pro adminstraiton" posters

Quote Originally Posted by lord Geof View Post
    I am so glad that your "Spicey"podium is out of the shop, and you can jump back on your remote soap box.

Be careful on the speed, as you don't want to fall off again and hurt yourself (ref "Truth has no agenda, 4-17 @ 10:30 and your reported accident)
    ============== ================

And an additional caution:

Watch out for heights as you ascend to the top of your soapbox!

Heights might result in vertigo, and cause an UNBALANCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lord Geof View Post
    I am so glad that your "Spicey"podium is out of the shop, and you can jump back on your remote soap box.

Be careful on the speed, as you don't want to fall off again and hurt yourself (ref "Truth has no agenda, 4-17 @ 10:30 and your reported accident)

Aside from sarcasm and a sophomoric attempt at intimidation the above comment is one of the most unintelligible statements I have ever read.

Except for your rant and raves?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinatus View Post
    A great question abc123. I have very specific ideas as to what direction Lancaster school system should go. That said, such a question lies outside the focus of the this thread. In case you have missed it the main topic of this thread centers on the toxic nature that generally defines the behavior of those on this forum who self identify as supporters of uhteg, jackson and sage. Such behavior is not conducive to rational discourse and was openly disavowed by numerous candidates last night in the meet the candidate event. Specific candidates that made it a point to outline the need for rational discourse and mutual respect among ALL candidates where nargis hossain, glen jackson, bonita brown and melissa studley. What was similarly interesting is uhteg and sage deafening silence on the topic of rational discourse as well as failure to support the notion of mutual respect among all candidates.

It is too bad that those that support uhteg, jackson and sage on this forum cannot take from examples of professionalism posed by candidates like nargis hossain, glen jackson, bonita brown and melissa studley. But hey keep trying to pull damage control for your online pals. I am sure that uhteg and sage are very happy that those toxic individuals define their brand.
    Hi,
    Are you a candidate? You mention "you" have specific ideas as to what direction Lancaster school system should go, it seems like you might be running for a seat on the BOE. Also, I'm not following where anyone is targeting disabled veteran who is the spouse of one of the candidates, you mention that often throughout your posts.

To lead by example, it is always nice to set the tone by simply being cordial and insightful. I'm not fond of the contentiousness I am seeing.

"You're coming a little late to the dance @Jeffrey Cappella, er, I mean Cincinatus. To imply those who don't support your wife and her running mate or the third anti-administration candidate are somehow playing 'dirty pool' or besmirching the campaigns of the incumbents and Mr. Jackson is patently laughable. If you spent any time perusing this forum and the district's issues over the last two board elections, you would know only too well how maliciously the supporters of Nargis, Melissa, and Bonita have behaved, on social media and IRL. They say 'politics make strange bedfellows.’ Fact is, if you don't realize who their supporters are, you really have gotten into bed with a pack of vindictive, vengeful, lying individuals who have no other agenda than to discredit 5 members of the board of education and the superintendent for only spiteful reasons. I have more important things to do with my life, but screenshots abound that paint a picture of the rotten family tree, the fruits of which are the campaigns of your wife, and Melissa, and Bonita’s.

So, let’s connect some dots here. Jeffrey Cappella, husband of Nargis Hossain, uses the Twitter handle @Cincinatus001, any relation? Why do you keep referring to yourself in other posts in the third person? Why do the activities of a board candidate’s spouse have any bearing on the campaign, you ask? I would urge voters to peruse the website, soldierstostatesmen.org, a foundation headquartered at 214 Argus Drive. Turns out Nargis Hossain is on the board of this foundation, something she has not disclosed in her campaign materials. I, for one, find some of the statements on the foundation’s website rather disturbing and not particularly reflective of someone I want in service to my children or the children of our community. Lancaster voters have learned to do their homework over the last two years, Jeff. The jig is up."

Oops I'm sorry was your identity a secret??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some of the pro school district administration supporters saw no need to comment to Cincinatus, Sojka, Lancastermom and their supporters because there was no need to – they had become irrelevant.

After this week, where they were soundly ostracized and defeated at the Republican Party Committee meeting where Chair election and endorsements took place and accompanied with dissension and shouting; and where the three anti administration candidates were found to be lacking in understanding school district policies/guidelines, district advances in technology and student proficiencies, they have also become irrational and are found grasping for any life-line to detract from their issue-based shortcomings.

At least Sojka is off somewhere licking his wounds and did not attend the Meet the Candidates night – which was attended by only 25-30 residents, the great majority Studley-Nargis and Brown supporters. I guess people have had enough of the BS taking place.

ABC has done an excellent job of presenting the accomplishments of the district and administration. Sage advice has been given by several other posters – especially the “when in a hole, stop digging.” Save your energy and be careful as the wolf pack is trying to bait you into taking a position they can hammer you on – they have nothing else going for them at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    "You're coming a little late to the dance @Jeffrey Cappella, er, I mean Cincinatus. To imply those who don't support your wife and her running mate or the third anti-administration candidate are somehow playing 'dirty pool' or besmirching the campaigns of the incumbents and Mr. Jackson is patently laughable. If you spent any time perusing this forum and the district's issues over the last two board elections, you would know only too well how maliciously the supporters of Nargis, Melissa, and Bonita have behaved, on social media and IRL. They say 'politics make strange bedfellows.’ Fact is, if you don't realize who their supporters are, you really have gotten into bed with a pack of vindictive, vengeful, lying individuals who have no other agenda than to discredit 5 members of the board of education and the superintendent for only spiteful reasons. I have more important things to do with my life, but screenshots abound that paint a picture of the rotten family tree, the fruits of which are the campaigns of your wife, and Melissa, and Bonita’s.

So, let’s connect some dots here. Jeffrey Cappella, husband of Nargis Hossain, uses the Twitter handle @Cincinatus001, any relation? Why do you keep referring to yourself in other posts in the third person? Why do the activities of a board candidate’s spouse have any bearing on the campaign, you ask? I would urge voters to peruse the website, soldierstostatesmen.org, a foundation headquartered at 214 Argus Drive. Turns out Nargis Hossain is on the board of this foundation, something she has not disclosed in her campaign materials. I, for one, find some of the statements on the foundation’s website rather disturbing and not particularly reflective of someone I want in service to my children or the children of our community. Lancaster voters have learned to do their homework over the last two years, Jeff. The jig is up."
    Socrates,you're my hero. GREAT research

Georgia L Schlager

Don't forget Socrates, Jeff does have a plan to protect us Lancasterites against a global Islamic jihad threat.

Comforting, isn't it?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinatus View Post
    the above comment is one of the most unintelligible statements I have ever read.
    The same can be said about your reply to me a few posts back. Especially since (repeating it again) I have not expressed a preference for a single candidate.

And now his twitter account is closed to the public. Why would he do that? Doesn't seem very transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    I haven't "self-indentified" as a supporter of any candidate, yet, I still have someone (and I'm 99% sure I know who) on the side of Studley/Hossain who runs a spoof facebook page of my user name, and has since last years BOE election, so it goes both ways. The funny thing is, the spoof page posts things completely contrary to my political beliefs and leanings. Gorja has a secret facebook admirer as well.
    Have you seen what could be perceived as libelous statements that they've been posting on our spoof Facebook pages?

https://www.facebook.com/Nuebs24/?hc...MELINE&fref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/Gorja-531817523645449/
    The pics of me are pretty close but I would probably fall down trying wear those heels.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Don't forget Socrates, Jeff does have a plan to protect us Lancasterites against a global Islamic jihad threat.

Comforting, isn't it?
    I am feeling all warm and fuzzy Gorga!

Well as Sojka would say "crickets".....

Well as Sojka would say "crickets".....

Georgia L Schlager

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information