Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queston for the self identified "pro adminstraiton" posters

Queston for the self identified "pro adminstraiton" posters

During last nights meet the candidates all candidates where both cordial and professional. I wonder why those that support the "pro administration" candidates cannot follow such approaches on this thread ?

why is it that you have not posted anything about the district or what you think it needs, yet you seem intent on picking fights with people who support the district?

that is a very strange focus, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    why is it that you have not posted anything about the district or what you think it needs, yet you seem intent on picking fights with people who support the district?

that is a very strange focus, don't you think?
    Not at all, given that my comment is in direct response to the crazy behavior of the self identified supporters of uhteg, jackson and sage on this thread. In fact your attempts at deflection come off as a typical example of d.a.r.v.o. (deny, attack, and reverse victim and offender) so often used by people that are unbalanced. Guess your failed candidacy for the school board in previous elections still has you bitter ? I suggest you seek help for said issue.

the thing is, cincinatus, that people here by and large care because we have (or had) kids in the district, or own property here and pay taxes, or perhaps we have lived here for years. as such, we care very much about the schools in our community.

all three of those apply to me, personally. how many apply to you? what changes would you like to see in our schools?

the thing is, cincinatus, that people here by and large care because we have (or had) kids in the district, or own property here and pay taxes, or perhaps we have lived here for years. as such, we care very much about the schools in our community.

all three of those apply to me, personally. how many apply to you? what changes would you like to see in our schools?
    A great question abc123. I have very specific ideas as to what direction Lancaster school system should go. That said, such a question lies outside the focus of the this thread. In case you have missed it the main topic of this thread centers on the toxic nature that generally defines the behavior of those on this forum who self identify as supporters of uhteg, jackson and sage. Such behavior is not conducive to rational discourse and was openly disavowed by numerous candidates last night in the meet the candidate event. Specific candidates that made it a point to outline the need for rational discourse and mutual respect among ALL candidates where nargis hossain, glen jackson, bonita brown and melissa studley. What was similarly interesting is uhteg and sage deafening silence on the topic of rational discourse as well as failure to support the notion of mutual respect among all candidates.

It is too bad that those that support uhteg, jackson and sage on this forum cannot take from examples of professionalism posed by candidates like nargis hossain, glen jackson, bonita brown and melissa studley. But hey keep trying to pull damage control for your online pals. I am sure that uhteg and sage are very happy that those toxic individuals define their brand.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinatus View Post
    A great question abc123. I have very specific ideas as to what direction Lancaster school system should go. That said, such a question lies outside the focus of the this thread.

Start up a clean thread and go for it. Perhaps some of your ideas can be used in the surrounding school districts.

you did not answer my question as to your interest as either a parent, taxpayer or long term resident. i think we both know why that is, cincinatus(001).

people with actual interest in lancaster schools have no problems talking about our success. it is a point of pride. people without an actual, vested interest in our schools seek to use school board elections as an opportunity for personal gain or to defame individuals, as you are doing in this thread to those who are running and those who support them. it is a years long issue we have. there is nothing new about you.

nearly every single post of yours on this forum has been an attack on a poster or a candidate for school board. it is the opposite of kids first. i understand that you may still need a map to find your way around lancaster, but, honestly people using our schools and students as pawns for their personal vendettas is something we are done with. so, considering that you are a terrible representative for your candidates, i guess i would encourage you to make threads and posts in the same combative style focusing on personal attacks, all the while promoting your candidates.

you did not answer my question as to your interest as either a parent, taxpayer or long term resident. i think we both know why that is, cincinatus(001).

people with actual interest in lancaster schools have no problems talking about our success. it is a point of pride. people without an actual, vested interest in our schools seek to use school board elections as an opportunity for personal gain or to defame individuals, as you are doing in this thread to those who are running and those who support them. it is a years long issue we have. there is nothing new about you.

nearly every single post of yours on this forum has been an attack on a poster or a candidate for school board. it is the opposite of kids first. i understand that you may still need a map to find your way around lancaster, but, honestly people using our schools and students as pawns for their personal vendettas is something we are done with. so, considering that you are a terrible representative for your candidates, i guess i would encourage you to make threads and posts in the same combative style focusing on personal attacks, all the while promoting your candidates.
    I did indeed answer your question acb123. I find it quite telling that you fail to respect my answer. Similarly telling is your additional attmept at d.a.r.v.o. in the hopes of redirecting the focus of this thread away from the toxic behavior of those that support uhteg, sage and jackson as well as your blatant attempts at "competitive intelligence gathering" via your personal questions. The simple fact is your online pals who openly support uhteg, sage and jackson openly called for the targeting of candidates spouses as well as opposed a disabled veterans pursuit for justice after being harassed by member of Syracuse university. Such behavior says quite a bit regarding the almost assuredly messy psychological state of uhteg, sage and jackson supporters as well as the desperate nature of uhteg. sage and jacksons candidacy.

you did not answer the question. the question you did not answer is "how many apply to you?"

if you have a problem with gorja's post, the place to take issue with it would, obviously, be in gorja's thread. your effort to add commentary, apply that commentary to others who have not commented on that post, then further extend that commentary to the candidates running for the board is the sort of smearing that has become the standard for school board politics here. anyone reading this will be able to see that. so, as i said, have at it. i believe you are representing well what this is really all about.

either you are in this for better schools or you are in it for for the same, tired self-serving agendas like others before you. i prefer better schools. i happen to know that patrick, mike and glenn do too. in patrick and mike's case specifically they have donated hundreds and hundreds of hours of their time to that end already.

you did not answer the question. the question you did not answer is "how many apply to you?"

if you have a problem with gorja's post, the place to take issue with it would, obviously, be in gorja's thread. your effort to add commentary, apply that commentary to others who have not commented on that post, then further extend that commentary to the candidates running for the board is the sort of smearing that has become the standard for school board politics here. anyone reading this will be able to see that. so, as i said, have at it. i believe you are representing well what this is really all about.

either you are in this for better schools or you are in it for for the same, tired self-serving agendas like others before you. i prefer better schools. i happen to know that patrick, mike and glenn do too. in patrick and mike's case specifically they have donated hundreds and hundreds of hours of their time to that end already.
    I see you are still trying to dig you and your online pals who support uhteg, sage and jackson out of the hole they dug for themselves. As I have illustrated to you numerous times I have answered your question. The fact that you cannot respect that answer really says a lot about your mental state. As does the numerous assumptions you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters keep trying to apply to me. Such behavior is quite common for those that are unbalanced or suffer from what psychologist call a "motivated bias". A motivated bias is defined as “you see what you want or feel you have to see”. At a group level motivated biases often translates into “group think”, something that you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this forum have illustrated in spades.

More specifically within the context of my interactions with you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters said motivated bias stems around the tragic necessity you feel in attempting to project on to me assumptions regarding who I am or who I support. You continuously make these assumptions even though I have never made any statement regarding those issues. The reason you make said assumptions stems from the warped conclusions you made in response to my calling out the toxic behavior expressed by you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters. That said you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters know at some level your toxic behavior is a political liability for the uhteg, sage and jackson campaign. Tragically for you the unhealthy and emotional context of you and others investment in uhteg, sage and jacksons campaign motivates you to continue to “act out” even when said behavior is not in the interest of the very candidates you claim to support.

Given such conflicting motivations you and other uhteg, sage and jacksons supporters on this thread attempt to resolve the cognitive dissonance you are suffering by rationalizing said toxic behavior. The particular manner of your attempts at rationalization defined in this in this case as projecting on to me undesirable traits that you find in yourself. Keeping those observations in mind it is actually you and other uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this thread that have co-opted and toxified the discourse surrounding the challenges facing Lancaster school district. This is why I stated that you should seek help for whatever issues are motivating you to engage in behavior that is unhealthy for both yourself and the kids that attend Lancaster schools.

But hey keep attempting to rationalize you and other uhteg, sage and jacksons supporters toxic and outrageous behavior on this thread as I am sure that uhteg, sage and jacksons campaigns are very thankful for you tarnishing their brand.

there were clearly 2 questions. you clearly answered one of them and are now just filibustering.

"the thing is, cincinatus, that people here by and large care because we have (or had) kids in the district, or own property here and pay taxes, or perhaps we have lived here for years. as such, we care very much about the schools in our community.

all three of those apply to me, personally. how many apply to you?"

if none apply to you, what is driving your interest? it is truly bizarre to have nothing to say about the district, where it has come from, the success it has achieved, what is needed to improve it but be so adamantly against specific individuals involved and be so bent on disparaging them by maligning their supporters. help me understand your interest.

i like responsible budgets. i have no problem with responsible, low tax increases. i like programs like the academies in the high school and our accelerated courses now reaching younger grades. i'm a big fan of our 0% drop out rate. i have been impressed with nearly all of the teachers my kids have had across the various schools of the district. i have been impressed by every single principal. i think dr vallely and his team have done an outstanding job, especially considering what they have had to deal with over these last couple years. i support the major enhancements coming to the high school as part of the last capital campaign. when i am voting, i think of those things.

what are you thinking of?

there were clearly 2 questions. you clearly answered one of them and are now just filibustering.

"the thing is, cincinatus, that people here by and large care because we have (or had) kids in the district, or own property here and pay taxes, or perhaps we have lived here for years. as such, we care very much about the schools in our community.

all three of those apply to me, personally. how many apply to you?"

if none apply to you, what is driving your interest? it is truly bizarre to have nothing to say about the district, where it has come from, the success it has achieved, what is needed to improve it but be so adamantly against specific individuals involved and be so bent on disparaging them by maligning their supporters. help me understand your interest.

i like responsible budgets. i have no problem with responsible, low tax increases. i like programs like the academies in the high school and our accelerated courses now reaching younger grades. i'm a big fan of our 0% drop out rate. i have been impressed with nearly all of the teachers my kids have had across the various schools of the district. i have been impressed by every single principal. i think dr vallely and his team have done an outstanding job, especially considering what they have had to deal with over these last couple years. i support the major enhancements coming to the high school as part of the last capital campaign. when i am voting, i think of those things.

what are you thinking of?
    Wow abc123 you've been a busy beaver advocating today while you're at work presumably

During last nights meet the candidates all candidates where both cordial and professional. I wonder why those that support the "pro administration" candidates cannot follow such approaches on this thread ?
    I haven't "self-indentified" as a supporter of any candidate, yet, I still have someone (and I'm 99% sure I know who) on the side of Studley/Hossain who runs a spoof facebook page of my user name, and has since last years BOE election, so it goes both ways. The funny thing is, the spoof page posts things completely contrary to my political beliefs and leanings. Gorja has a secret facebook admirer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neubs24 View Post
    I haven't "self-indentified" as a supporter of any candidate, yet, I still have someone (and I'm 99% sure I know who) on the side of Studley/Hossain who runs a spoof facebook page of my user name, and has since last years BOE election, so it goes both ways. The funny thing is, the spoof page posts things completely contrary to my political beliefs and leanings. Gorja has a secret facebook admirer as well.
    The fact that you think the election for Lancaster school board is somehow defined by as of yet unsubstantiated personal slights towards yourself goes further to illustrate the point that I made regarding the unhealthy and emotionally unbalanced context that defines the uhteg, sage and jackson supporters interests in uhteg, sage and jackson campaigns.

In contradiction to the personal slights you have clumsily attempted to offer as rationalization for the toxic behavior of uhteg, sage and jackson supporters, there exists readily observable evidence of uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this forum incentivizing others to target the spouses of competing candidates, one of which is a disabled veteran who happens to be the husband of nargis hossian.

In contradiction to the toxic behavior so readily displayed by uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this forum when I went to the meet the candidate event at Lancaster high school nargis hossain, melissa studley, bonita brown and glen jackson openly stated their support for rational discourse and respect among ALL candidates. In fact those four candidates where down right pleasant to one another.

Buy hey keep trying to rationalize the uhteg, sage and jackson supporter on this forum targeting of spouses of other candidates and disabled veterans I am sure that uhteg, sage and jackson campaigns are happy that you are tarnishing their brand. That or maybe uhteg, sage and jackson campaign are so weak that they support such outrageous behavior as an act of desperation?

The fact that you think the election for Lancaster school board is somehow defined by as of yet unsubstantiated personal slights towards yourself goes further to illustrate the point that I made regarding the unhealthy and emotionally unbalanced context that defines the uhteg, sage and jackson supporters interests in uhteg, sage and jackson campaigns.

In contradiction to the personal slights you have clumsily attempted to offer as rationalization for the toxic behavior of uhteg, sage and jackson supporters, there exists readily observable evidence of uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this forum incentivizing others to target the spouses of competing candidates, one of which is a disabled veteran who happens to be the husband of nargis hossian.

In contradiction to the toxic behavior so readily displayed by uhteg, sage and jackson supporters on this forum when I went to the meet the candidate event at Lancaster high school nargis hossain, melissa studley, bonita brown and glen jackson openly stated their support for rational discourse and respect among ALL candidates. In fact those four candidates where down right pleasant to one another.

Buy hey keep trying to rationalize the uhteg, sage and jackson supporter on this forum targeting of spouses of other candidates and disabled veterans I am sure that uhteg, sage and jackson campaigns are happy that you are tarnishing their brand. That or maybe uhteg, sage and jackson campaign are so weak that they support such outrageous behavior as an act of desperation?

I am so glad that your "Spicey"podium is out of the shop, and you can jump back on your remote soap box.

Be careful on the speed, as you don't want to fall off again and hurt yourself (ref "Truth has no agenda, 4-17 @ 10:30 and your reported accident)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information