Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lancaster BOE candidate seeking financial assistance

Lancaster BOE candidate seeking financial assistance

Lancaster BOE candidate seeking financial assistance for her and her husband for a lawsuit.
    http://nhossain.wixsite.com/suexposed

For my safety, should I be packing a rod tonight, not a man, just a loaded rod?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Lancaster BOE candidate seeking financial assistance for her and her husband for a lawsuit.

Doesn't say anything about seeking financial assistance, where are you getting this ?

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

In fact on further review what the website does say is that one candidate (in this case nargis hossain) is seeking assistance in securing justice for her husband a disabled veteran for being harassed by members of Syracuse university administration. Are we to take it that you think a disabled veteran should not be afforded justice gorja? Moreover given your support of utteg , jackson and sage are we to take it that your opposition to a disabled veteran being afforded justice is a position that they hold?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinatus View Post
    In fact on further review what the website does say is that one candidate (in this case nargis hossain) is seeking assistance in securing justice for her husband a disabled veteran for being harassed by members of Syracuse university administration. Are we to take it that you think a disabled veteran should not be afforded justice gorja? Moreover given your support of utteg , jackson and sage are we to take it that your opposition to a disabled veteran being afforded justice is a position that they hold?
    I see both Gorja and yourself being unprofessional.

She will twist something out of proportion or to be misleading as you are here. With your logic I could say a entire group of people in Erie County support rape/womanizing because Hillary's husband was Bill Clinton. Do you really think that is a fair comment to make?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I see both Gorja and yourself being unprofessional.

She will twist something out of proportion or to be misleading as you are here. With your logic I could say a entire group of people in Erie County support rape/womanizing because Hillary's husband was Bill Clinton. Do you really think that is a fair comment to make?
    ridicules attempt at moral equivalency that falls flat on its face upon even the most cursory of analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinatus View Post
    Doesn't say anything about seeking financial assistance, where are you getting this ?
    Exactly! This is his lawsuit. Not hers. Reaching far on a limb here

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    Exactly! This is his lawsuit. Not hers. Reaching far on a limb here
    Indeed. On top of that have you read the info on said website ? This disabled veteran was harassed and threatened by members of Syracuse university administration for exercising his 1rst amendment rights as well as trying to defend the rights of other students from bullied by left wing professors and administration. Essentially you have said disabled veteran speaking truth to power. None of that matters to gorja though as she targets other candidates families in support of uhteg, sage and jackson. I wonder if those campaigns knwo what gorja is saying on their behalf? Despicable. Seek help gorja for the hole in your soul.

Dude enough! You and Julie are doing serious harm to your wife's campaign. First thing you do when you're in a hole is stop digging.

Quote Originally Posted by A New Lancaster View Post
    Dude enough! You and Julie are doing serious harm to your wife's campaign. First thing you do when you're in a hole is stop digging.
    whose wife would that be ?

The poster seems to have inside knowledge, and is implying your wife.

Just the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by lord geof View Post
    the poster seems to have inside knowledge, and is implying your wife.

Just the facts!
    lmao !!!

In my alternative opinion what? Did you hit send prematurely?

[QUOTE=Cincinatus;1715854]Indeed. On top of that have you read the info on said website ? This disabled veteran was harassed and threatened by members of Syracuse university administration for exercising his 1rst amendment rights as well as trying to defend the rights of other students from bullied by left wing professors and administration. Essentially you have said disabled veteran speaking truth to power. None of that matters to gorja though as she targets other candidates families in support of uhteg, sage and jackson. I wonder if those campaigns knwo what gorja is saying on their behalf? Despicable. Seek help gorja for the hole in your soul.[/QUOTe

I did see it. It's sad to attack anyone in this manner, someone who served our country who people don't even know

[QUOTE=A New Lancaster;1715855]Dude enough! You and Julie are doing serious harm to your wife's campaign. First thing you do when you're in a hole is stop digging.[/QUOTE

Excuse me and who are you? I'm doing no damage. I'm sticking up for innocent people

[QUOTE=Lancastermom;1715918]
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Lancaster View Post
    Dude enough! You and Julie are doing serious harm to your wife's campaign. First thing you do when you're in a hole is stop digging.[/QUOTE

Excuse me and who are you? I'm doing no damage. I'm sticking up for innocent people
    Apparently you know me new poster so spill your name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information