Thread: Are You Ready for some FootBAAAAAAAL! Sorry but you gotta wait til after the Draft.

Are You Ready for some FootBAAAAAAAL! Sorry but you gotta wait til after the Draft.

by Pat Freeman

The Buffalo Bills are now moving towards the point of clearing of roster spots of veterans so that they can replace them with free agents or through the draft. The positions which I think they need to really target are quarterback, linebacker, offensive line, safety, defensive line, and cornerback. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Pretty much every position is what you're saying, I guess. I agree. As usual we were sold a bill of goods about the quality of talent on the team. It's enough to make a fan walk half naked down the 400 asking cops to shoot him.

Talent??? HAHAHAHAAA...

There's very little "talent" left on this team. Whether they want to admit it or not, the Bills are in rebuild mode. And they can go a long way towards that by releasing Whaley ASAP.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Hip, this is probably one of the least talented teams in the league, especially on D. Shady & O line are good. Watkins is good but breaks easily. The rest? Dumpster fodder!

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Talent??? HAHAHAHAAA...

There's very little "talent" left on this team. Whether they want to admit it or not, the Bills are in rebuild mode. And they can go a long way towards that by releasing Whaley ASAP.
    Russ has to go too. He controls two playoff-proof teams. Buffalo should have made an offer to Josh McDaniels. At least he would have put points on the board.

I stopped watching football when they reinstated that POS Michael Vick.

Thread Information