Thread: Crowded Mayoral Primary

Crowded Mayoral Primary

So it's going to be an interesting primary for Buffalo Mayor. You have Brown of course. Then you have Mark Schroeder who is running from the South and now Betty Jean Grant is running from the East Side. South Buffalo and the East Side have been pretty strong supporters for Brown. Going to get interesting watching this play out.

I am most interested to see how Brown/Grant reinvent the race card to capture the black vote. I also wonder of Schroeder might take a North/South approach and campaign against Grassroots power.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    So it's going to be an interesting primary for Buffalo Mayor. You have Brown of course. Then you have Mark Schroeder who is running from the South and now Betty Jean Grant is running from the East Side. South Buffalo and the East Side have been pretty strong supporters for Brown. Going to get interesting watching this play out.

I am most interested to see how Brown/Grant reinvent the race card to capture the black vote. I also wonder of Schroeder might take a North/South approach and campaign against Grassroots power.
    Personally I am looking for a change....I Schroeder is lesser of a few evils in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Personally I am looking for a change....I Schroeder is lesser of a few evils in my opinion.
    It would be nice to put the preachers in check for a couple of years....

Thread Information