Thread: The gofund me page that Frank Lee Blunt is posting up

Tony Fracasso - Admin

The gofund me page that Frank Lee Blunt is posting up

I've been told a gofundme page that "Frank Lee Blunt" is posting a link to was not setup by Uhteg/Sage/Jackson. With that said "Frank Lee Blunt" would you mind not posting it up?

Are you saying that Frank Lee Blunt was Frankly BSing?

Georgia L Schlager

Frank Lee Blunt
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I've been told a gofundme page that "Frank Lee Blunt" is posting a link to was not setup by Uhteg/Sage/Jackson. With that said "Frank Lee Blunt" would you mind not posting it up?
    I am trying to help Lancaster School Board families in need. Monica Wallace $100 and Georgia "gorja" Schlager $50 have donated. Why is it being called BS?

Frank Lee Blunt

Give more $$$ Lancaster

IMG_3336.jpgIMG_3335.jpg
    Why would these 3 candidates post the go fund me page on their Facebook promotion asking for donations if it was a fake? Good candidates are a terrible thing to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    I am trying to help Lancaster School Board families in need. Monica Wallace $100 and Georgia "gorja" Schlager $50 have donated. Why is it being called BS?
    Really, you are attempting to help? With the way you posted the thread the implication was that the three candidates running for a school board position are in need of personal financial help. Isn’t this team looking for funds to help offset campaign costs – signs, literature, etc? The position comes with no salary or benefits, is very and is very demanding on time and commitment. All candidates deserve commendation for taking on the task.

Your implication is suspect. Did you seek approval from either of the three candidates in question to post their Facebook link – and with such a dishonest thread title?

Is this in anyway worse than two other candidates holding private meetings at Tim Hortons and trying to sell their candidacy?

Hopefully all this crap will end when the Meet the Candidate events take place when people can ask candidates questions on any matter and listen to all their responses. First event: Meet the Candidates for the Board of Education on April 26 from 7-8:30 p.m. Please note the location has changed to the cafeteria.

This is a very good example of the hypocrisy of many on this page . I am all for a person donating to any cause they want ,they earned their money . Wny resident who was your source that this post was fake ? Is it fake ? Gorja BSing ??? You donated to the go fund me it appears on the list of donoers yet you claim BS ? Lee , your a funny guy who frets about the truth being posted and yet was silent while Gorja posted pictures of young children that were NOT hers . Did you ask her if she got permission to troll and post the school board candidates family information?? This is a perfect example of how the NYS Comptroller Lancaster school financial report called the Lancaster district and school board out for being NON TRANSPARENT and over taxing the Lancaster taxpayers for years and how the puppets dismiss it as opinions. IS Mr. Blunts post fact ? Or make believe? Or an opinion?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Sojka View Post
    This is a very good example of the hypocrisy of many on this page . I am all for a person donating to any cause they want ,they earned their money . Wny resident who was your source that this post was fake ? Is it fake ? Gorja BSing ??? You donated to the go fund me it appears on the list of donoers yet you claim BS ? Lee , your a funny guy who frets about the truth being posted and yet was silent while Gorja posted pictures of young children that were NOT hers . Did you ask her if she got permission to troll and post the school board candidates family information?? This is a perfect example of how the NYS Comptroller Lancaster school financial report called the Lancaster district and school board out for being NON TRANSPARENT and over taxing the Lancaster taxpayers for years and how the puppets dismiss it as opinions. IS Mr. Blunts post fact ? Or make believe? Or an opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I was told the wrong information about the gofundme page.. Now I don't know if it is setup by the group or not. I told the person who originally said it was not setup by the group to report it to gofundme.com.

This is the link in question.

https://www.gofundme.com/Uhteg-Sage-...r-LancasterBOE

I asked gorja if that was her donation and she said yes. The reason I asked her was because I was originally told the gofundme page was not setup by Patrick Uhteg. Odd part is when you click on Contact the Organizer link I see "Not Facebook Verified" so I assumed it was possible it wasn't legit.

"Frank Lee Blunt" I see your tone and you are misleading. Also, we have a rule where posters are not allowed to have multiple screen names. I'm pretty sure you are another poster on speakup. Another clue is you registered specially to post your one post.

If you are one of the candidates running against the group for the Lancaster School Board you blew it in my book.

Keep the Lancaster Central School District moving forward by supporting Patrick Uhteg, Michael Sage and Glenn Jackson on May 16th, 2017 for your board of educaton.The two incumbents, Mr. Uhteg and Mr. Sage, as well as Mr. Jackson all have multiple children currently attending Lancaster schools and feel very strongly that experienced, community-minded and thoughtful board of education candidates are vitally important to governing our school district during these uncertain times for public education.

Please support their candidacies by donating what you can to purchase signs, flyers, and pamphlets to help get their message out.
    Help spread the word!
    https://www.gofundme.com/Uhteg-Sage-...r-LancasterBOE

Okay, Frank Lee Blunt and all of your other pseudonyms...Greg...we're all getting a little bit tired of your poisoned penmanship. As Lee has noted on numerous occasions, you cherry pick the facts. Furthermore, the picture you are attempting to paint right now is patently ridiculous (yet again): What is the valid criticism of candidates legitimately raising funds for their campaigns as opposed to you hopping from eateries around town taking photos of a portable sign implying that each of these establishments endorses your candidates, i.e., seeking free, yet uninvited endorsements? Do you realize your politics of vendetta and revenge serve to do nothing more than invalidate the legitimacy of the candidates of you and the crew who refuse to 'let it go'? Is business slow? Don't you have any trees to prune?

No one who has been paying attention to how they operate over the last 2 years is surprised by this sort of thing. Leopards don't change their spots.

I have not seen any thread that Frank Lee Blunt started. Prior to going to work today I saw WNYresidents thread.
    I pm'd him at that time telling him that I had donated to this gofundme page yesterday https://www.gofundme.com/uhteg-sage-...r-lancasterboe and asked him if this was the fake one.

Georgia L Schlager

Will the real Frankly Blunt sign in please - LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Will the real Frankly Blunt sign in please - LOL!

Georgia L Schlager

What's your line today, Mr Blunt?

blunt (adjective) - having a worn-down edge or point; not sharp.

Georgia L Schlager

Thread Information