Thread: Pretty Thorough commentary on the demise of the O'Reilly S#@*s & Giggles Factor

Pretty Thorough commentary on the demise of the O'Reilly S#@*s & Giggles Factor

Bill may have finally been fired, but he won. Look how long it took to can him after so many sponsors pulled out. He's not the first I seen this happen to, but he is the worst example.

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I think she's trying to make a some excuses for individuals who cause their own issues. She made a few valid points but for the most part one's financial situation is usually one's own fault.

I don't care what color your skin is but if you happen to have too many kids you are may be poor until your kids are grown up and gone unless you have a good paying job. Now if you don't have a good paying job from the start you should have a clue not to have more kids than you can afford. Makes no difference what race you are.

How come she points out someone making a comment of someone's hair style yet she points out how fox talking heads dress? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    How come she points out someone making a comment of someone's hair style yet she points out how fox talking heads dress? Isn't that basically the same thing?

Big difference. Fox requires their women announcers to show some leg... and thighs (not that I'm complaining). An older woman wearing a wig is fairly common and is not sexually suggestive (unless you're Bills maybe).

Thread Information