Thread: Jeremy and the most ridiculous thing one would say

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Jeremy and the most ridiculous thing one would say

Kearns, a Democrat, once again gains support of GOP. This time for county clerk

In bizarre twist to local politics, Erie County Republicans on Wednesday backed Assemblyman Michael P. Kearns, a Democrat, for county clerk.The party formally backed Kearns once again after supporting him in three previous Assembly contests on the Democratic, Republican and Conservative lines.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/04/12/go...-kearns-clerk/

Jeremy and the most ridiculous thing one would say

https://www.facebook.com/eriecountydemocraticcommittee/

"Today, Mickey Kearns accepted the Republican endorsement for ErieCounty Clerk. This is a slap in the face to Democrats that are standing up to Donald Trump and the regressive, destructive policies he and his supporters have put forth. While most people are running away from Trump and the GOP, Mickey Kearns is running to them in order to further his own political career. TheErie County Democratic Committee will be endorsing Democrats that will improve the lives of hard-working ErieCounty families, not individuals seeking to further their personal careers through association with the likes of Chris Collins, Tim Howard, and other local Trump cronies." Jeremy Zellner ECDC Chair

Destructive policies?

Doesn't Jeremy follow the news? "While most people are runing away from Trump..." I would say... "While people are leaving New York State is more like it....."

I'm going to post more about this later. Just a bunch of hypocrites.

If people are fleeing trump why did the gop hold on to the seat in KS?
    http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-...144065034.html

Maybe Kearns didn't go for Zellner's endosement due to thinking Zellner and the local democrat machine are the toxic ones. I see Kearns' move as trying to move the county forward and find common ground both sides can agree on. Plus the clerk's office shouldn't be political, it's a processing/customer service department not a policy making office.

I heard part of Steve Cichon's comments on wben this morning, he is considering running too. He mentioned doing a story a while back on the clerk's office and pistol permits and how he applied for one for the news story and it took over a year and it has gotten worse in Erie County while other counties still do them in months. He said he wants to change that.
    Last edited by sharky; April 13th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Arggggg...

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...ic%20committee

I can't post on the Erie County Democratic Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Arggggg...

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...ic%20committee

I can't post on the Erie County Democratic Facebook page.
    GOOD!

You seem to have fetishized your anti-ECDC opposition while paying lip service to your alleged opposition to the Erie GOP.

Yet, you've been saying for many years that you reject all the politicians and 'political clubs' but rarely mention Republicans, who clearly had a major role in past history around these parts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There is just so much more to point out about the www.ecdems.com group. It's my fault. Have you looked at the census lately? More net tax payers continue to leave the state. There are people from both political parties at fault. I just can't believe the hypocrisy that is displayed in Jeremy's facebook statement.

TheErie County Democratic Committee will be endorsing Democrats that will improve the lives of hard-working ErieCounty families
    Currently the only families who's lives seem to be improving are people who own moving companies.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    There is just so much more to point out about the www.ecdems.com group. It's my fault. Have you looked at the census lately? More net tax payers continue to leave the state. There are people from both political parties at fault. I just can't believe the hypocrisy that is displayed in Jeremy's facebook statement.

Currently the only families who's lives seem to be improving are people who own moving companies.
    Those who collect entitlements in NYS lives continue to improve also. Soon, NYS will become bankrupt & they'll look for different entitlement states...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Thread Information