Thread: Another angle uncovered in the "Controlling Members saga"

Lightbulb Another angle uncovered in the "Controlling Members saga"

It appears the "New angle" the wizards of deception have come up with includes Town Board Member D.Amatura.

A few people whispering the new "Controlling Party Line" are now shifting the blame for the assassination attempt on Highway Super R.Reese.

It appears they believe if they can get Mr.Reese to believe it was Mr.Amatura and Mr.Lat---o - then they are home free once again.

Sneaky, but what a sweat plan - aim the whole mess at the only Town Board Member who still seems to work for the taxpayers.

Mr.Lat---o is an easy target and probable co-conspirator because of his recent job loss. He was appointed by the "Controlling Party" after a deal was worked out for him not to run against the home Town Boys. Then a judge stepped in and said,"No you don't Boys" - so he was removed from his $68,000.00 a year patronage job with the Town of Lancaster. So its easy to pin the tail on that donkey!

Now if they can get Mr.Reese to accept Town Board Member D.Amatura is some how responsible for "sharpening the blade" - then they can still tell the Highway Supervisor it wasn't the "Controlling Majority Party" that wounded him.

Let me say this again: I am not blaming Mr.Lat - he is but a "Player" in the "Grab the Patronage Game." - He was and is playing the game as the Controlling Members have mapped it out.

Mr.Amatura has ruffled some feathers - most recently costing Mrs.Stempniak and other "Double Dippers" some considerable cash by exposing the $6000.00 dollar insurance "Buy out Scam." A game they have been using for years, Town Board Members used this hidden perk to squeeze a few thousand extra tax dollars out of our collective pockets yearly.

Well, who knows exactly who sharpened the blade and who stuck whom where - but its getting slimier by the minute. This next election cycle should be a pretty good "Show" - maybe it should be held in the Lancaster Opera House! ? !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Question Who's foolin who - whom ?

Well the plot thickens - It appears Mr.A does hold a desire for a "Higher" position.

• Could he be a candidate for a new job?
    • Is there yet another "Three" way slide being engineered by the Lancaster(Demo Party) Employment Agency?
    • Will there be any candidate put forth by the Lancaster Republicans?
    • Will pension stacking, Health care buyouts and double dipping be "Election Issues"
    Well, however it shakes out, one things certain - the Taxpayers of Lancaster will be paying three more Party Faithful.

Oh, isn't it about time for Supervisor(Amnesia)Giza to start telling people he "might" not run again? Usually the year before he runs for re-election, he starts his song and dance.

You know the song, "No one understands the long hours" -

"I do the best I can for the Taxpayers, and still they disrespect us at Board Meetings"

- "Those bad Nimby's are always picking on us" -

-"The roads aren't over burdened, the water pressure is fine and we don't build in wetlands or floodplains!"

- "We cant fix the Creek" - theres rare birds, I mean fish - but we can bulldoze it to put a waste line in for a new subdivision - its just the flooding we cant fix

I mean there is no developable land where it floods - I mean once we fill wetlands they don't flood anymore!

The retention ponds will act as sponges - I mean they will put the runoff in someone Else's yard.

The County says its OK - I mean, you cant blame us because we blame them for what we've done!

It wasn't engineered correctly - so we blame the guy that misinformed them, who lied to us, so we hired him to help us figure out whom to blame next - while he works for those who lied to us in the first place

With this years election cycle nearing and next years deal making already underway - it should be fun to watch

-
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I have a different perspective on your rumors.

The concilperson you're refering to was a party line guy, until his friend, the former town lawyer lost his position with the town.

The highway dept. laborer, who became a foreman and lost the position was and is a friend of the same councilperson. This councilperson was the driving force on the town board to create another foreman's job. The law prevailed, and the laborer lost the position.

As I stated in previous posts, the current highway superintendent is expendable. He will not have the support in this falls election. The endorsed democratic candidate will be the highway laborer.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Honest question.

Do you two actually have a clue what you are talking about? There is a lot of people who read speakup so don't go making stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Honest question.

Do you two actually have a clue what you are talking about? There is a lot of people who read speakup so don't go making stuff up.
    Res, the sad part is that they are not "making up a lot of what they posted." If things have gotten better in the Town of Lancaster over the past several years, it is because of the residents speaking out and forcing the town and regulatory agencies to take action. The residents need more from their elected town officials to improve their quality of life. The residents are tired of hearing "its a county road there is nothing we can do (for the past twenty years)." Or, "its up to the regulatory agencies, they have the power." Tired of hearing that there are no flooding/drainage/traffic issues in town. Tired of having said flooding and drainage issues because wetlands were destroyed and/or filled in and water was pushed their way.

It indeed will be an interesting election year, especially if the Republicans get off their dead asses, get some credible peope to run and endorse and have a platform that addresses the issues that have plagued the town for years - under both past party administrations.

It is time to get rid of a one party system in town that permeates all boards - Town;, Planning and Zoning. It is time for the Independence Party to become truly independent and not beholding to the Democrats. It is time for the Conservative Party to stop acting as whores for the Democratic Party. It is time for the "blanks" to get off their dead asses and vote.
    Last edited by Lee Chowaniec; May 13th, 2009 at 10:54 PM.

Change has to come from within?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Res, the sad part is that they are not "making up a lot of what they posted." If things have gotten better in the Town of Lancaster over the past several years, it is because of the residents speaking out and forcing the town and regulatory agencies to take action. The residents need more from their elected town officials to improve their quality of life. The residents are tired of hearing "its a county road there is nothing we can do (for the past twenty years)." Or, "its up to the regulatory agencies, they have the power." Tired of hearing that there are no flooding/drainage/traffic issues in town. Tired of having said flooding and drainage issues because wetlands were destroyed and/or filled in and water was pushed their way.

It indeed will be an interesting election year, especially if the Republicans get off their dead asses, get some credible peope to run and endorse and have a platform that addresses the issues that have plagued the town for years - under both past party administrations.

It is time to get rid of a one party system in town that permeates all boards - Town;, Planning and Zoning. It is time for the Independence Party to become truly independent and not beholding to the Democrats. It is time for the Conservative Party to stop acting as whores for the Democratic Party. It is time for the "blanks" to get off their dead asses and vote.
    The wish are great, but the facts are also true (1) Democrats have too look at the party and Identify if they want to be under the control of Czar and his hatch- men and woman ( I'm talking to the True Democrats and stand up for the true beliefs of what the Party stands for ( the People). Looking at the Republicans have a bigger problem. They have to unit as one and thats the major problem. There is a split in the party that will never get fix until they get the Dems. out of their business and thats goes all the way to Volker and other elected Reps. that kiss the Dems. butts. The Independents are under the control of the Dems. since Hank Gull and the true Independents were under mined by the Dems. Look at the list of Independents and its Officers and is a who's who of Dems. One can not forget the Conservative party chairman got his little BOY on the board and will not go against. Last but not least what is the purpose of the Blank and what waste of you god give gift to get screw, by not having a party boss of screwing you and say they are looking out for your best interest. Were does one go, you can not change what doesn't want to change, SORRY ???????? I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR MY NEXT SCREWING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post

The wish are great, but the facts are also true (1) Democrats have too look at the party and Identify if they want to be under the control of Czar and his hatch- men and woman ( I'm talking to the True Democrats and stand up for the true beliefs of what the Party stands for ( the People). Looking at the Republicans have a bigger problem. They have to unit as one and thats the major problem. There is a split in the party that will never get fix until they get the Dems. out of their business and thats goes all the way to Volker and other elected Reps. that kiss the Dems. butts. The Independents are under the control of the Dems. since Hank Gull and the true Independents were under mined by the Dems. Look at the list of Independents and its Officers and is a who's who of Dems. One can not forget the Conservative party chairman got his little BOY on the board and will not go against. Last but not least what is the purpose of the Blank and what waste of you god give gift to get screw, by not having a party boss of screwing you and say they are looking out for your best interest. Were does one go, you can not change what doesn't want to change, SORRY ???????? I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR MY NEXT SCREWING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hawkeye, I have no idea what your point is. You appear to be a dissatisfied Democrat, one that is not happy with your Town of Lancaster Democratic Party.

As for your statement: "Last but not least what is the purpose of the Blank and what waste of you god give gift to get screw, by not having a party boss of screwing you and say they are looking out for your best interest," you have completely lost me.

If you are saying I am wasting my time being a "blank", then I would have to say I don't think so. I think all political organizations suck. Oh they may start out allright, touting the reform/change claptrap, but ultimately seek what's best for their agendas and self interests over that of the residents and environment.

In today's world we generally vote for the lesser of two evils; and on rare occasions an individual who has promise to make change but will eventually sucomb to the big/bad/funded political machine. Someone didn't just pull the "power corrupts" out of their ass as well.

The one saving grace point I can make about being a blank is that I have the option to vote for who I think is the best qualified candidate and not for some political platform that means crap in today's worls as well.

I seriously can't wait to hear the endorsements for this year's election. I well imagine even I will be saying, 'You've got to be sh--ing me!' Let the games begin!

Cool lost but no forgotten!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hawkeye, I have no idea what your point is. You appear to be a dissatisfied Democrat, one that is not happy with your Town of Lancaster Democratic Party.

As for your statement: "Last but not least what is the purpose of the Blank and what waste of you god give gift to get screw, by not having a party boss of screwing you and say they are looking out for your best interest," you have completely lost me.

If you are saying I am wasting my time being a "blank", then I would have to say I don't think so. I think all political organizations suck. Oh they may start out allright, touting the reform/change claptrap, but ultimately seek what's best for their agendas and self interests over that of the residents and environment.

In today's world we generally vote for the lesser of two evils; and on rare occasions an individual who has promise to make change but will eventually sucomb to the big/bad/funded political machine. Someone didn't just pull the "power corrupts" out of their ass as well.

The one saving grace point I can make about being a blank is that I have the option to vote for who I think is the best qualified candidate and not for some political platform that means crap in today's worls as well.

I seriously can't wait to hear the endorsements for this year's election. I well imagine even I will be saying, 'You've got to be sh--ing me!' Let the games begin!
    Yes I'm a Dem. but like the man that got three wishes from the ALMIGHTY before he died, (1) I wished for great leadership to watch out for my family after I thought about it, with this Dem. leadership in Lancaster I'm screwed. (2) I wished someone (dem.) step up and show some guts to lead the anger Dems. out of the control of McCracken and Giza and they failed because of their own greed. (3) I wish ALL the Blanks to unite and kick butt but they don't show up except for YOU and I hope You continue your fight . Sorry time for another screwing coming got to go!!!!

Thread Information